8.3 And the curse of the sneaky dailies....

I have a short story.

There once was an adorable death knight. He loved Azeroth, but would sometimes get bored doing 3 hours of the same missions for the same people every day for 7-10 months, and would disappear for short periods of time.

Then N'zoth Came! And our cute Death Knight decided to come back and take up the cause again. And then he was doing missions to help support the effort, and realized they weren't the same as they used to be! There were no missions to go kill 6-12 of the same enemy that somehow keeps coming back from the death, every day, repeatedly!

He was extatic, and told all his friends that times were changing! That the missions were finally interesting and different!

Then our adorkable death knight went to Uldum today to help some more with the war effort to protect his home!

And was sent on a mission to kill a bunch of the same particularly healthy enemies again and to pick up trash on the ground that wasn't there.

The Death Knight was deceived! And so ends our story. With a sad sad death knight doing sad sad things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    I really like that they introduced dailies in the one MoP zone where ppl were traumatized by dailies
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, it's like complaining about getting bread and butter when you knew it was coming. Bread and butter is alright, but man, I can't stomach that stuff every single meal like some can. Some just can't stop requesting more bread. I prefer some steak, but the steak doesn't come out until next tuesday. Then when it finally arrives on the menu, I'll order the bone in prime rib which comes out another week after tuesday. That's what really draws me into the restaurant, not some gimmicky bread and butter, regardless of how much other people enjoy it. I can get bread and butter at other restaurants, but this place in particular happens to serve steak in a way that other restaurants can't mimic.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbasta View Post
    I really like that they introduced dailies in the one MoP zone where ppl were traumatized by dailies
    Traumatized by Uldum dailies? You're telling me you didn't just spam dungeons with the tabard?

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    That's regular WoW gameplay at least since tBC. Don't pay for games that you dislike. WoW is still WoW.

oh man, I wish we could spam dungeons with a tabard. that's MUCH more enjoyable content

Quote Originally Posted by lollerlaban View Post
    Traumatized by Uldum dailies? You're telling me you didn't just spam dungeons with the tabard?
    Vale of Eternal Blossoms was rather infamous for its daily quest content in 5.0.
    Because it had like 20+ daily quests, which you had to do because you had to be revered with the Golden lotus before you could start doing dailies for other factions.

And you had to do that because in order to spend your valor points on gear, you had to be honored / revered with a faction.

Quote Originally Posted by lollerlaban View Post
    "the one MoP zone"