Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by dagganoolin View Post
    Thank you for your service, yet, i do not want to have you any effort on my problem. I would like an answer from one of the mods in this case.

    That tells me exactly what i did wrong.

    Beside criticizing one of the mods as being right wing.
    You should humor him, he dreams of being a mod and having the power to ban others.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Man, on mmo-c people will respond to anything.
    They actually do, it just seems they do not really know the reason why i was initially banned as well anymore.

    The solution is really easy: Leave me be.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by dagganoolin View Post
    Thank you for your service, yet, i do not want to have you any effort on my problem. I would like an answer from one of the mods in this case.

    That tells me exactly what i did wrong.

    Beside criticizing one of the mods as being right wing.
    Ahh, now you are running away... got it. I'm willing to search through, and go by what you said. Since you say you know exactly what yo typed, it shouldn't be a problem.

    If you find your post, it will tell you your username, and why you were infracted. Alas, you have now admitted you don't actually want solutions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Ahh, now you are running away... got it. I'm willing to search through, and go by what you said. Since you say you know exactly what yo typed, it shouldn't be a problem.

    If you find your post, it will tell you your username, and why you were infracted. Alas, you have now admitted you don't actually want solutions.
    No, i really would like a solution. And the solution would be to let this account exist. And not to go to ban it. I would never create an alt again! Promised!

    Hear me mods? Give me freedom! Give me .. love! I would always love you. And together, we could be a group of forum loving people!

  5. #25
    Old God Seranthor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Langley, London, Undisclosed Locations
    Posts
    10,657
    Quote Originally Posted by dagganoolin View Post
    Yeah, for all those new chars, for sure. Yet i wonder what the initial reason was. You know, the first infraction.

    And if there is a way they just forget about my first char, and let allow me to create a new one without herassing me with their 2-day ban.
    With the chain of alts you've made to evade bans that probably not going to happen... At this point you are probably going to feel the banhammer each and every time you pop up with a new alt.

    --- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

  6. #26
    Scarab Lord Greevir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tamriel
    Posts
    4,257
    Quote Originally Posted by dagganoolin View Post
    They actually do, it just seems they do not really know the reason why i was initially banned as well anymore.
    They know well what the reason is. You just aren't worth their time posting about and you'll simply be banned for ban evasion as well as for discussing moderation.

    They can also ban you for simply not liking you, technically. From the rules section:

    "Your access to these forums is a "privilege", and not a "right". MMO-Champion reserves the right to suspend your access to these forums at any time for reasons that include, but are not necessarily limited to, your failure to abide by these guidelines."

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    100:1 odds that he wont
    Quote Originally Posted by freefolk View Post
    Okay. I'll stop sharing my views.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    With the chain of alts you've made to evade bans that probably not going to happen... At this point you are probably going to feel the banhammer each and every time you pop up with a new alt.
    Oh well. But dont you agree that is a grim future?

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by dagganoolin View Post
    No, i really would like a solution. And the solution would be to let this account exist. And not to go to ban it. I would never create an alt again! Promised!

    Hear me mods? Give me freedom! Give me .. love! I would always love you. And together, we could be a group of forum loving people!
    Except you are admitting to breaking the rules.

    I've offered you a solution, don't blame me because you refused it.

    What incentive do they have to help you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Except you are admitting to breaking the rules.

    I've offered you a solution, don't blame me because you refused it.
    Well, the thing is that this is something between me and the mods, and not between me and you. Yet i thank you for all your effort.

    There are some really great people in this community, and you are one of them.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    "Your access to these forums is a "privilege", and not a "right". MMO-Champion reserves the right to suspend your access to these forums at any time for reasons that include, but are not necessarily limited to, your failure to abide by these guidelines."
    It is a real pain in my heart those great people who moderate this boards have decided to get rid of me only because i criticized one of them for their disgusting political bias.

    But hey.. life is not fair, isnt it?

  11. #31
    Old God Seranthor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Langley, London, Undisclosed Locations
    Posts
    10,657
    Quote Originally Posted by dagganoolin View Post
    Well, the thing is that this is something between me and the mods, and not between me and you. Yet i thank you for all your effort.

    There are some really great people in this community, and you are one of them.
    Unfortunately by chosing to make this public you brought him, me, and everyone else into it as well... if you had wanted to keep this private you should have done exactly that.

    --- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by dagganoolin View Post
    Well, the thing is that this is something between me and the mods, and not between me and you. Yet i thank you for all your effort.

    There are some really great people in this community, and you are one of them.

    - - - Updated - - -



    It is a real pain in my heart those great people who moderate this boards have decided to get rid of me only because i criticized one of them for their disgusting political bias.

    But hey.. life is not fair, isnt it?
    Great, and the mods are clearly not going to help someone who keeps ban evading. It sounds like you got banned for a perfectly good reason.

    You could have messaged a mod directly, but you didn't. You put it out there for everyone. Now, since you clearly don't actually want it solved, it's clear you just want to create burner accounts and whine.

    Now it's clear you are lying about not knowing your main account name.
    Last edited by Machismo; 2020-01-17 at 07:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    Unfortunately by chosing to make this public you brought him, me, and everyone else into it as well... if you had wanted to keep this private you should have done exactly that.
    I just want you to be aware of the fact that the banhammer could hit you every time you dared to criticize anyone for their political bias.

    Avoid that in the future. And be sure to be opportunistic.

  14. #34
    Cookie Monster Radux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Indiana, USA
    Posts
    16,793
    Please don't evade bans. It means more bans.
    Also if you're having trouble accessing an initial account please use the Contact Us feature.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •