Poll: Most enjoyable Caster spec

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    WotLK arcane mage.

5+ Year Old Account
    Fire Mage. Lots of mobility, built-in cleave, burst on demand, great aoe - and none of those annoying 10 seconds cooldowns, not to mention that you can practically forget about the stupid GCD. It's the only caster (disclaimer: haven't played balance, and only a bit of Ele) that doesn't make you feel like a glorified turret.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Demeia View Post
    Surely fire mage, but every time I played my mage they wouldn't let fire be decent.
    Yeah for some reason fire spec always gets the shaft when it comes to DPS performance. I've been fire spec since WotLK and they've always been the worst performing mage spec.

Honestly though, I stopped caring a long time ago. I value fun over concerning myself with how much DPS I'm doing. I'm the one who pays for my time on WoW so I get to play the way I want not how other people think I should.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

scorchweaving arcane was pretty fun
    ~steppin large and laughin easy~