Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
... LastLast
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by jeezusisacasual View Post
    what in the absolute fuck. This is the American ISIS.
    Technically its the American Al-Qaeda. Al-Qaeda literally means "The Base".

    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post

    PROBABLY the left should reverse course and get all the way off Trump's back
    No thanks Neville. Arrest these terrorists, don't appease them.
    Last edited by Warning; 2020-01-19 at 04:27 PM.

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Somewhatconcerned View Post
    Seems like the VA governor needs to cool his jets. No it wont amount to civil war, but you are unnecessarily riling up your citizens with respect to their constitutional rights. If there's any bloodshed, it will be on his hands.
    Bullshit. If there is bloodshed, it will be on the hands of whoever pulls the trigger. It is time people reacquaint themselves with personal responsibility.

  3. #43
    I expected the group to somehow be linked to baseball. Them being a friggin' occult nazi thing is unexpected as hell. Do we need a Hellboy now?

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    PROBABLY the left should reverse course and get all the way off Trump's back because, as they say:
    WHY is this person allowed to continue posting!?

    This is the SECOND time he just threatened "the Left" to stop legally pursuing accountability of the President under threat of death! >_<

    Here's a better thought - STOP BEING A NEO NAZI!!!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    What you really do not seem to get is that these nutbag criminals do not scare us. Fuck them. They're worthless shitheels and if they raise a fuss, they'll get shut down and spend their lives in prison.

    Bowing down before violent criminals is insane. That you'd suggest it is . . . baffling.
    It's ironic our resident Neo Nazi doesn't see that... particularly since he's posting in a thread about Neo Nazi's getting shut down and are about to spend their lives in prison.

    Of course, we both know what he's really trying to do - encourage scare tactics, just like the Neo Nazis. He's suggesting that because he is a neo-nazi, and feels they're rationalized in what they're doing and not a crime.

  5. #45
    I know there is a joke in here about measuring from the base but I just can't find it! Anyone?

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    If there is to be no negotiation then it will 100% be civil war. The way to avoid war is dialogue and communication. Without it, there is just bloodshed.
    Nah, pandering to racists and fascists is a bad idea. We've seen how that plays out.

    Nazis are evil.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

  7. #47
    Merely a Setback Adam Jensen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Sarif Industries, Detroit
    Posts
    26,866
    Hol' up . . .

    Here's the legislature being passed in VA, which seems pretty tame:

    https://wtkr.com/2020/01/17/three-gu...rginia-senate/

    These nuts are getting violent over that? Over local towns and communities deciding for themselves whether to ban guns, a 30 day wait period to buy more than one hand gun and a background check?

    Seriously?

    This is why we call them GUN NUTS.

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Well what has happened:

    1. Trust in the system among right wingers is basically zero.
    2. Trump is elected and warns his base that the democrats will try to impeach him in a coup.
    3. The dems impeach him.
    4. Now right wingers are joining militias like crazy.

    PROBABLY the left should reverse course and get all the way off Trump's back because, as they say:

    "the Constitution is a system of government not a suicide pact."

    It doesn't matter if you think your interpretation of the law is 1000% sound. If prosecution of that law gets you to a point where you have to arrest half of Virginia, you're an idiot.

    - - - Updated - - -

    We're just backsliding into it.

    2016: Oh its 3 nazis protesting in a town square, what a joke!
    2017: Oh its just a march of a few people, no big deal.
    2018: Hey its an organized protest but again nothing will ever happen
    2020: Hey the FBI is arresting organized groups!
    2020: Whoa there is a mass protest in Virginia! Do we have to arrest a few thousand now?
    It's a shame how violent Trump's supporters are getting, I agree.

    I guess this is what happens when people pander to racists like Trump.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

  9. #49
    I Don't Work Here Endus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    61,533
    Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    It's ironic our resident Neo Nazi doesn't see that... particularly since he's posting in a thread about Neo Nazi's getting shut down and are about to spend their lives in prison.

    Of course, we both know what he's really trying to do - encourage scare tactics, just like the Neo Nazis. He's suggesting that because he is a neo-nazi, and feels they're rationalized in what they're doing and not a crime.
    The most galling thing is that, even if he's right, and this leads to civil war, what he's arguing is that we should surrender to the neo-nazis and fascists, because we're soooo fucking chickenshit that we're too cowardly to stand up for ourselves.

    What he doesn't get is that, even if we do get to a civil war with those kinds of people, we'd want to win that war, not pre-emptively lose it out of rank cowardice.

    I'd rather fight. That's a fight worth winning.

    Not that I agree with his premise, mind you. This is a what-if. Even if his premise of civil war is correct, I want to win that war, not surrender to the neo-nazis and fascists without resistance. Which is what he's suggesting.

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Not that I agree with his premise, mind you. This is a what-if. Even if his premise of civil war is correct, I want to win that war, not surrender to the neo-nazis and fascists without resistance. Which is what he's suggesting.
    That's my biggest tiff with him, and why I'm calling him out as clearly being a Neo Nazi at this point.

    I was in agreement with him that there will be violence (not a Civil War), but then he suddenly shifted to "Lefties need to stop blocking the crimes of the President or it will be YOUR fault the angry people who validate his crimes gets angry and start shooting you!"

    The ONLY person who thinks that is a fellow Neo-Nazi - and it's pretty damn obvious he's one who's trying to instill fear tactics in people.

    And here's the reason why he's doing it - because I believe, deep down, he knows his Neo Nazi buddies will die. Oh, there will be violence for sure - and his brethren will murder many innocents when Dump goes down. But when they do, the American Military will come down on their ass a scale-20-blow. Even if there were rank n' file within the US military, there's not enough of them to stop the other side. And Dump has already pretty much driven a schism between himself and the US Military at this point.

  11. #51
    Scarab Lord Noxx79's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Kansas. Yes, THAT Kansas.
    Posts
    4,742
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    If there is to be no negotiation then it will 100% be civil war. The way to avoid war is dialogue and communication. Without it, there is just bloodshed.
    Fantastic. You’d negotiate with hitler as my grandparents’ families were marched into the gas chambers.

    Fuck off.

  12. #52
    Look, the reality is the democrats chose to impeach Trump of their own volition during a period where the right wing has totally lost faith in the system. That choice is now pushing right wingers to join militia groups. And you are going to see that snowball into the Virginia 2A rally. You are choosing conflict and war with impeachment. The signs are there. You can't impeach and then stick your head in the sand and ignore the consequences. This is all tearing the nation apart. You did not have the political power to impeach and keep the nation stable and you did it anyway.

    Sigh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    I want the ruins of K'aresh for 9.0 as I envision it as Netherstorm on steroids. A broken, shattered world. Eco-domes are stuck on various chunks to protect flora & fauna. I imagine a K'aresh ocean & maybe some islands contained in an eco dome or a snow-capped peak with some jungle valleys in another. Flesh version of Ethereals that never got altered. Space platforms as in Starcraft. Just a totally fantastic tileset & theme that I'd be very keen to explore. They could do some wild things.

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Look, the reality is the democrats chose to impeach Trump of their own volition during a period where the right wing has totally lost faith in the system. That choice is now pushing right wingers to join militia groups. And you are going to see that snowball into the Virginia 2A rally. You are choosing conflict and war with impeachment. The signs are there. You can't impeach and then stick your head in the sand and ignore the consequences. This is all tearing the nation apart. You did not have the political power to impeach and keep the nation stable and you did it anyway.

    Sigh.
    Yes, darn those Democrats opposing government corruption and neo-Nazis... how dare they!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

  14. #54
    The state of Virginia has declared a state of emergency over the armed protests tomorrow. Law enforcement is getting credible tips of threats of violence from armed militias.

    Stay safe out there, people in Virginia. Scary stuff. I'm not a religious person but I'm praying no one gets hurt.

  15. #55
    Void Lord Elegiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Elizabeth Warren's BDSM dungeon.
    Posts
    46,618
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Look, the reality is the democrats chose to impeach Trump of their own volition during a period where the right wing has totally lost faith in the system. That choice is now pushing right wingers to join militia groups. And you are going to see that snowball into the Virginia 2A rally. You are choosing conflict and war with impeachment. The signs are there. You can't impeach and then stick your head in the sand and ignore the consequences. This is all tearing the nation apart. You did not have the political power to impeach and keep the nation stable and you did it anyway.

    Sigh.
    Again, who's going to fight for a man that calls the military losers and babies to their faces?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Terf is a derogatory term that's used to silence women.

  16. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Look, the reality is the democrats chose to impeach Trump of their own volition during a period where the right wing has totally lost faith in the system. That choice is now pushing right wingers to join militia groups. And you are going to see that snowball into the Virginia 2A rally. You are choosing conflict and war with impeachment. The signs are there. You can't impeach and then stick your head in the sand and ignore the consequences. This is all tearing the nation apart. You did not have the political power to impeach and keep the nation stable and you did it anyway.

    Sigh.
    Laws and principles are not for the times when there is no temptation: they are for such moments as this, when body and soul rise in mutiny against their rigour ... If at my convenience I might break them, what would be their worth?
    ― Charlotte Brontë, Jane Eyre

  17. #57
    I Don't Work Here Endus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    61,533
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Look, the reality is the democrats chose to impeach Trump of their own volition during a period where the right wing has totally lost faith in the system. That choice is now pushing right wingers to join militia groups. And you are going to see that snowball into the Virginia 2A rally. You are choosing conflict and war with impeachment. The signs are there.
    This is flatly incorrect, and your own post proves that it is flatly incorrect.

    You yourself acknowledge that it's the self-radicalization of right-wingers that is the problem. Nothing the Democrats are doing is responsible for that. Only the now-radicalized are responsible for their own choices.

    And they are also the only ones who will bear responsibility for their future choices. If they choose to become domestic terrorists, that isn't the fault of Democrats. It's their fault; the terrorists themselves. No one is forcing them into this; they are choosing it.

    You can't impeach and then stick your head in the sand and ignore the consequences. This is all tearing the nation apart. You did not have the political power to impeach and keep the nation stable and you did it anyway.

    Sigh.
    Literally, you point out that radicalized right-wingers are tearing the country apart, and then demand that Democrats abandon all principle to bow down before those terrorists.

    No.

    They can get violent and get convicted of their crimes and go to prison, just like Timothy McVeigh and Ted Kaczynski.

    Worse, your argument justifies this kind of terrorism, because if people responded as you suggest, you've demonstrated that terrorism works. It's successful for accomplishing regime change. So everyone should engage in terrorism, since that's apparently the basis of political conflict, now.

    I refute your pro-terrorist agenda, wholesale. You're just fostering violence. It's irrational, unreasonable, and unethical.

  18. #58
    Scarab Lord Noxx79's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Kansas. Yes, THAT Kansas.
    Posts
    4,742
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Look, the reality is the democrats chose to impeach Trump of their own volition during a period where the right wing has totally lost faith in the system. That choice is now pushing right wingers to join militia groups. And you are going to see that snowball into the Virginia 2A rally. You are choosing conflict and war with impeachment. The signs are there. You can't impeach and then stick your head in the sand and ignore the consequences. This is all tearing the nation apart. You did not have the political power to impeach and keep the nation stable and you did it anyway.

    Sigh.
    We should let criminals get away with crimes because it will make other criminals mad when we do something about it.

    Pathetic.

  19. #59
    Just time to point out that the civil war talk is massively hyped up on infowars/social media dopes. Kokolums is a pretty obvious follower of this kind of news, a quick click through the post history has the 'great replacement theory' (another rightwing racist fantasy) in it.

    White nationalists are in favour of gun control. They want the gov. to instigate a crackdown on 2A supporters because they know citizens will revolt when their rights are infringed and support an insurrection versus the gov. Its been in all of thier manifestos for a while. I think it was Tarrants who specifically said he was using an AR in his atrocity for this purpose.

    I think a good analogy would be to compare it to the original syria protest, normal anti assad protests who get infiltrated and hijacked by extremists who what amplification so that there are the correct conditions for more destablization, which is the only place they can operate and make gains.
    The 'normal' 2A people are being infiltrated and provoked by white nationalists (and nazis) in order to destabilise and garner support from sympathetic adjacents. The big push from white nationalists are currently in social media censorship and 2A.

  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    Just time to point out that the civil war talk is massively hyped up on infowars/social media dopes. Kokolums is a pretty obvious follower of this kind of news, a quick click through the post history has the 'great replacement theory' (another rightwing racist fantasy) in it.
    This is a terrible argument and borders on slander.

    I don't want any of this. I don't want war. But the democrats are doing everything in their power to make it happen.

    Maybe the better question is why are YOU so intent to shut down discussion on this topic? It makes NO sense to silence discussion. Its a real topic and VERY timely considering the Virginia 2A protests are about to start. Why do you want to shut down any talk of it? I have to wonder if you WANT civil war.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    I want the ruins of K'aresh for 9.0 as I envision it as Netherstorm on steroids. A broken, shattered world. Eco-domes are stuck on various chunks to protect flora & fauna. I imagine a K'aresh ocean & maybe some islands contained in an eco dome or a snow-capped peak with some jungle valleys in another. Flesh version of Ethereals that never got altered. Space platforms as in Starcraft. Just a totally fantastic tileset & theme that I'd be very keen to explore. They could do some wild things.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •