Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    After experiencing the dumpster fire that BfA was / is and the completely lackluster and maximum boring announcement of Shadowlands, the abysmal WC3 Reforged and finally the cancellation of 8.3.5 ...
    Please stop perpetuating misinformation. Blizzard never said there were going to be a 8.3.5 at all. People assuming there was going to be one and being wrong is not a cancellation. It's "Ghostcrawler promised me a pony" all over again.
    -- Remember, never look over the long term story and try to piece together what Blizzard planned, only take singular moments out of context and blow them way out of proportion. We can argue better that way. Every time I try to look at the story as Blizzard are presenting it I'm either called a shill or a fanfiction writer. - Powerogue 2019

Uhh, yeah? Is it not obvious? Usually when one company buys another they assume control over everything the company they bought is producing. They might not take over making it themselves but they'll sure as hell tell everyone in the building what to do, whether they know anything about the project or not. Activison has most certainly been preventing the WoW Devs from developing the type and amount of content they'd want to since Day 1 of their takeover.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusken View Post
    Usually when one company buys another they assume control over everything the company they bought is producing. They might not take over making it themselves but they'll sure as hell tell everyone in the building what to do, whether they know anything about the project or not. Activison has most certainly been preventing the WoW Devs from developing the type and amount of content they'd want to since Day 1 of their takeover.
    Doesn't do anything to explain why Blizzard was better when they were owned by Vivendi and owners previous to that.
    “We live in a moment where everything immediately seems to default to outrage. There’s a kind of M.O. of either it’s exactly how I see it, or you’re my enemy.”

This is something I suspect is entirely true and I'm certain it's, at least, haft true.

Anyone who has been with Blizzard for the last 10 years can see the transition between passion and corporate green that Blizzard has undergone. That being said, even if the guy saying this is NOT an employee and all his statements are fabricated I think he got some things right.