Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Testodruid View Post
    I dont recall shadowpriests being at top while looking at rankings, they were fighting with rogues and warriors on multitarget bosses as well.

Orgozoa and Za'qul are the two bosses I were referring to btw.
    Yeah, because you didn't actually look at the data:

> https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/23

Quote Originally Posted by Sativex View Post
    To the right of Thrall?
    Go upstairs like before, but dont turn left (black stones in the way - I hope you dont mean the "end of dungeon" wall though), instead turn right, there is a flame/red wall. Interact with it

Quote Originally Posted by cface View Post
    Did this as an elemental shaman (435ish), and then went on my fury warrior (also 435ish), and holy shit how easy does melee have it. I manage to do the left wing pluss thrall on my shaman, and had to carefully plan what cooldown to use on each pack.
    Elemental suffers alot from the stop starting of mobs, lots of crappy 200k hp mobs that might not stack up nicely is fucking awful as elemental, flame shock having a 6 year cooldown really makes the spec dumpster at target swapping or even killing low health mobs, even a mob say 70k hp can take 5 second to kill because flame shock is on CD and you've got low maelstrom so theres literally no way to just deal decent damage until FS is back or you get maelstrom.

Quote Originally Posted by asil View Post
    A) Priests weren't nerfed because of the WF race but because shadow was so absurdly busted it limited blizzards ability to design fights, just like legion affliction. The spec was more overtuned than I've ever seen a spec before in my entire time playing this game.

B) I easily did these visions on my priest alt.
    A) I main disco. That spec was nerfed because of WFR. Without any regards to M+, where the spec was fairly subpar already. Good luck getting to a +15 run. Even with 450 ilvl and 1500 rio (pre patch). Especially with some affixes.

B) by easily did, you mean you cleaned 2 corrupted areas as well as killed thrall? Because sure, you can kill thrall easily. But in the drag area, if you don't manage to nuke the 5sec channeled stun guy, good luck. Sure it is doable, but requires way more effort and planning than literally any melee class.

Quote Originally Posted by h4rr0d View Post
    A) I main disco. That spec was nerfed because of WFR. Without any regards to M+, where the spec is fairly subpar. Especially with some affixes.

B) by easily did, you mean you cleaned 2 corrupted areas as well as killed thrall? Because sure, you can kill thrall easily. But in the drag area, if you don't manage to nuke the 5sec channeled stun guy, good luck. Sure it is doable, but requires way more effort and planning than literally any melee class.

A) Disc is absurdly busted in pve as a whole. It's not just the world first race. It's not amazing in m+, but it was far too strong in raiding.

B) I cleared multiple areas on my alt spriest that's like 437. It wasn't even challenging. I had a lv 4 cloak. It felt better than my 449 ilevel warlock.
    Last edited by asil; 2020-01-18 at 09:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sativex View Post
    To the right of Thrall?
    Go up the ramp, then right. There's nothing(of relevance) to the left.

IMO, left side is easier than right. Mobs don't have any really dangerous skills, while on the right you've got the Dominator's channeled stun that can really cost you time if you miss it.

Just for reference: Spriest alt, ilvl 399, 46 neck - able to kill Thrall solo on the 2nd run (1st not, to low dmg, sanity ran out), tho I only survive with <20% life (full cds, selfheal, no ability hits taken..)

Quote Originally Posted by h4rr0d View Post
    A) I main disco. That spec was nerfed because of WFR. Without any regards to M+, where the spec was fairly subpar already. Good luck getting to a +15 run. Even with 450 ilvl and 1500 rio (pre patch). Especially with some affixes.

Huh, people actually go into visions solo as a heal spec? I thought trying to solo anything as a heal spec takes ages.

Quote Originally Posted by asil View Post
    No, the spec was completely busted on any fight with more than 1 target, present and future. And to top that off, it was also competitive single target. Spriest was by far one of the most broken specs to ever be in the game in EP.
    In EP? People already forgot Emerald Nightmare / Trial of Valor and old Surrender to Madness? That, sir, was busted.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    That would be incorrect ... my lack of having abilities to heal up is hindering me. The disability just determines which classes I can play well and which ones I cannot.
    Well I dunno what's the disability, but why, out of all classes, you've decided to main a mage? There are so many other classes that can facetank stuff and not worry about their rotation or positioning to survive and dps in a casual scenario...

not sure how it is solo but demo lock should be able to wipe entire place solo.

I ran several visions over the weekend and was getting wrecked on my ret pally at ilvl 400. My BM hunter, also was ilvl 400, and handled thrall and the first area fine.
    Granted, I just came back and am way behind on both chars with only 1 essence, crap gear, forgotten spells and messed up action bars. Once I got the hang of my classes again and got a few item upgrades (both are around ilvl 412 now) I was able to clear the first area and thrall fine. I haven't tried the additional areas yet, but will try it once I get my cloak up a few levels.