Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    The fact you can act however you want online without fear of physical repercussions pretty much guarantees that most people will treat people online worse than they do in real life.

And the fact that you can just turn it off and pick up a new identity at any point.

Sure, you can be a nice person both online and in real life but I'm willing to bet the online you is at least slightly more toxic than the real life you.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

Quote Originally Posted by Piamonte View Post
    most of the time im polite, but sometimes is just pointless.

- - - Updated - - -

pls stop trying to force your values on others. thanks.
    I'd say good values should be spread to every single person. Ignoring solid foundations to kindness would be a pretty terrible thing to disregard and you know this. From your desire to lash out against good values I'd say you could benefit my dude.

I mostly ignore the existience of foreign people in online games. If there is a conversation happening i try to be as nice as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by ErrandRunner View Post
    Karma is just as much BS as is belief in deities. All used as a means to control how people think and act.
    God is very real my dude. You see a house in a neighborhood and know it's real, but you've never met the builder. A piece of artwork, but have never seen the artist. You can take a second and just realize the idea of you just using your eyeballs to see, your fingers to type...even just you being alive right now existing makes no sense without a creator. Jesus died on the cross as a sacrifice for all of us so we could freely and confidently speak to God and have a real relationship with our creator.

Quote Originally Posted by Liftinmammals View Post
    I'd say good values should be spread to every single person. Ignoring solid foundations to kindness would be a pretty terrible thing to disregard and you know this. From your desire to lash out against good values I'd say you could benefit my dude.
    dude if you want a better world, act as you would like other people to act, stop lecturing people as if you were the incarnation of morality, in other words, stop making pointless threads and get of your horse.

- - - Updated - - -

God is very real my dude. You see a house in a neighborhood and know it's real, but you've never met the builder. A piece of artwork, but have never seen the artist. You can take a second and just realize the idea of you just using your eyeballs to see, your fingers to type...even just you being alive right now existing makes no sense without a creator. Jesus died on the cross as a sacrifice for all of us so we could freely and confidently speak to God and have a real relationship with our creator.
    lol this is even worse than i thought, you are a religiuos fanatic trying to force other people to act like you want.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Piamonte View Post
    dude if you want a better world, act as you would like other people to act, stop lecturing people as if you were the incarnation of morality, in other words, stop making pointless threads and get of your horse.

- - - Updated - - -

lol this is even worse than i thought, you are a religiuos fanatic trying to force other people to act like you want.
    Or maybe he/she is just RP'ing a LF Draenei or something
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Think before posting. Who you are online is who you are in person. Most of you seem to think otherwise.

We are all guilty of this. It's time to become better people.
    Sorry but the term "Speak for yourself" springs to mind, not guilty of anything

if you're a cunt in RL, I'll tell you in the same in RL. If you're a cunt on here, I'll tell you equally so. The only difference between RL and online, there's a lot more people
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    This thread seems to be going downhill at speed. Closing.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead