Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    lol at all the people getting tilted by this post. why even reply to it? just ignore it

@OP, id say unsub for a while and see if you get the urge to play the game again. and when/if you do, consider WHAT it is in the game that makes you want to play it.

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    I subbed, got to the part where you had to clear an assault, saw 1% per kill and no'ped out of there with a (thank god) full refund.
    You're a smart man. Assaults are really really bad. I'm going to power through because my schedule enables me to raid for the first time in years, but god damn man.

I spent freaking 2hrs yesterday to clear all dailies + the minor assault... and it's not due to me sucking, it's because the dailies are horrendous with shitty droprates, mob tagging competition and simply not spawning fast enough... I will not spend fucking 2hrs to do some dailies just because Blizzard need this content to last until end of 2020... I am seriously thinking about skipping raiding for the first time since Vanilla, and this comes from someone that looked forward to 8.3 and the last raid tier.. but this buggy, shitface of a patch has ruined the game in so many ways that I can just assume the raid will be a mess as well.

I'm super sad as I want to play this game but atm I cant push myself to do it due to the crap nature of this patch... so if the sub is worth it? Hell no, imho!
    Last edited by Dawon; 2020-01-19 at 09:44 AM.

Is opening yet another thread (in addition to the dozens already existing) to complain about WoW for your very own 5 minutes of attention even worth it?

There are a lot of mundane quests as part of story progression. That's the essence of what WoW has always been. If you hate this, then you must hate the game? Its like saying I hate football because it uses a ball!

I dunno exactly where to post this question, but here it goes.

I find myself not exactly knowing why I need to do any of the things from the new patch. I'm not a raider, the only thing I do is m+ of a moderate lvl (current 10-14).

That said this all feels pointless except for the risk that later in, I can see group leaders asking for legendary cloak requirements.

Otherwise, I keep asking myself over the past days "why am I doing these dailies?"

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    I dunno exactly where to post this question, but here it goes.

I find myself not exactly knowing why I need to do any of the things from the new patch. I'm not a raider, the only thing I do is m+ of a moderate lvl (current 10-14).

That said this all feels pointless except for the risk that later in, I can see group leaders asking for legendary cloak requirements.

Otherwise, I keep asking myself over the past days "why am I doing these dailies?"
    Corruption will be very important in M+ just as it is in raiding. How important will depend on how high of keys you want to do. And I guess also how try hard the WoW community gets in regards to M+ pugging.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaetha View Post
    What's it like to be so hopelessly addicted to a game you hate that you have to tell everyone about it daily on a fan site for that game?
    If that were the case, I wouldn’t have canceled my sub.

Also, talking and discussing about a game I’ve played for around 12 years? How dare I.

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Is opening yet another thread (in addition to the dozens already existing) to complain about WoW for your very own 5 minutes of attention even worth it?
    Forums are there for open discussion, you chose to click on it, chose to read it and chose to reply so i guess the answer is yes - it was worth it.