8.3 worth coming back for?

looks like sleeper shit.

Do you like grinding AP? Do you like having your DPS be dependent on multiple layers of RNG?

If so, then 8.3 is the patch for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Do you like grinding AP? Do you like having your DPS be dependent on multiple layers of RNG?

If so, then 8.3 is the patch for you.
    sounds like the same boring shit since the expansion launched.

Big No from me. Those „Dailies“ are the worst shit ever, nothing to do besides them and 3 Visions a week. Big disappointment.

The bad: The intro questline took a very long time and was extremely boring. Not sure why Blizzard keeps pushing garbage solo content in the form of "fill the bar" assaults and scenarios. There is ZERO chance I'm doing that again on an alt. Also, grinding out my essences since I skipped 8.2 is going to suuuuuuuuuck.

The good: Horrific visions are actually fun. Corrupted gear is a better system than Titanforging (although it's essentially Azerite traits in disguise and some are VERY unbalanced atm). The raid has 12 bosses.

TL;DR: Sub if you wanna clear the raid on your main. Otherwise, hard pass.

It's underwhelming AF.

I've literally played every major patch in this games history and it's one of, if not, the worst patch in the games history.

Quote Originally Posted by dmitriy138 View Post
    sounds like the same boring shit since the expansion launched.
    No, no, no, it's worse because no instead of Titanforging it's Corruption where if you don't get lucky and get Infinite Stars then you may as well just not raid.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is bad.

Dont do it.

It's not worth playing atm. Give it three or four months, then check again. By then, some of the grind will have been tuned down but the content will still be relevant because, well, this is it for the next 10 or so months. In any case, keep an eye out for any news regarding gold making, just in case people start getting 20k gold table missions, at which point it might be worth resubbing regardless.

What do you want to come back for? Set some baselines so people can tell you if what you want is in the game. Otherwise, you’re just being an asshat trying to get people riled up in a bait thread.

I thought it was a good patch. Travelling all over Azeroth for the intro quest line took a while, but that's no different to levelling in every expansion we've ever had. It was good to see some old zones which I haven't been to in a long time. Apart from raiding, dungeons, and PvP, this is what WoW is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    We have several threads discussing 8.3 already, and this doesn't seem a very constructive way of going about it. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead