Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    define success...financialy,hasnt it been like their best xpac?
    If you include classic in it and the fact that they've been pumping more store mounts out, yeah. They sold the most boxes for BFA but that's probably more because BFA rode the hype of Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    You expected Alliance story development?

Omegalul
    My thoughts exactly, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    How can you be Ion when I am Ion? Story is being told and done for on tuesday, prepare for a 10 month drought!
    Oh no, apparently I am Ion, but then I was also Ghostcrawler.

Dont worry, if you've been a thread creator long enough on these forums you will be called the lead developer

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    uhm,the earnings calls they release?
    I don't believe the earnings calls said what you are claiming they said.

What the Q3 earnings call said was that WoW saw a record increase in subscription plans. This doesn't mean it had record revenue, just that the one-time jump in subs was high. This may mean the subs before Classic release were really bad. It also doesn't mean subs saw a jump that was higher than the cumulative growth of subs leading up the peak in Wrath.
    Last edited by Osmeric; 2020-01-20 at 01:32 PM.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    And sometimes they even band-aid their own stuff. Neptulon got kidnapped by Ozumat in Cata just to re-appear in Legion like "oh yeah I escaped btw".
    That was pretty terrible too. I was just so confused at him being there while leveling my shaman. Just a big wasted occasion

The Alliance did get a choice this expansion though. They got to name a boat.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    Yeah... he Betrayed the Night Elves.... 10,000+ years before there were even humans, and certainly before there was an Alliance.
    Humans as a race predate the War of the Ancients.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Also the cannon in Azshara never went off. But that was more of a "that would he kinda cool. We'll see if that happens." Had no sense of guarantee or promise with that.
    It was a bit more concrete.

Q: When are you develop Gallywix's back story and how has being part of the larger Horde affected him as a leader?
    A: When they let me make the pleasure palace into an actual pleasure palace, Azshara will be covered in his sky scrapers. But really, we're going to look into it. The cannon? We're gonna fire that cannon.
    https://www.wowhead.com/news=288411/...f-warcraft-q-a

But, Blizzcon has always been more of a hype train where they bounce ideas off of fans, more than actual hard facts.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

10+ Year Old Account
    Less anduin doesnt sound like a loss to me.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Destinas View Post
    It was a bit more concrete.

https://www.wowhead.com/news=288411/...f-warcraft-q-a

But, Blizzcon has always been more of a hype train where they bounce ideas off of fans, more than actual hard facts.
    That doesnt really confirm it will happen in BFA though. That could be like the expansion after shadowlands lol. Just "when gallywix gets character development".

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    That doesnt really confirm it will happen in BFA though. That could be like the expansion after shadowlands lol. Just "when gallywix gets character development".
    It was a Q&A about BfA, so that's where the confusion lies. In the end, they likely just changed their mind. The most we heard about it was from a mission on the mission table in BfA, where the cannon was sabotaged by the Alliance, and then repaired by the Horde.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Bilgewater_Sabotage
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.