Poll: The strongest keeper?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

The Strongest Keeper? (lorewise not gameplay)

Who do you think is the strongest keeper lorewise?

I am leaning toward Archaedas or Tyr hmmm it is tough. What you think folks?

Can people on this forum start reading Chronicles? Or, at least, Wowpedia?

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2020-01-19 at 05:23 PM. Reason: Received Infraction

Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    Who do you think is the strongest keeper lorewise?

I am leaning toward Archaedas or Tyr hmmm it is tough. What you think folks?
    Archaedes was a foot soldier, nothing more. I'd say Tyr, Odyn, or Ra.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darkoms View Post
    I did read it (all of the volumes actually) but does it hurt your virginity if I just post such topics for fun?
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-01-19 at 07:23 PM. Reason: Minor Trolling

Odyn and Ra-Den Tyr was up there

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Archaedes was a foot soldier, nothing more. I'd say Tyr, Odyn, or Ra.
    Yeah I am leaning toward Tyr because of his accomplishment like defeating Ragnaros and two strong old gods generals (forgot their names).

Quote Originally Posted by darkoms View Post
    why should we when we have you? the self-styled lore expert who gets repeated banned for acting like a complete sperging asshole towards others who have difference in opinion and interpretation towards a medium of literature that is FICTION to begin with?

so in regards to the poll, why do you ask this? is it because you do not agree with some of the votes people have cast? who did you vote for? are you about to vigorously defend your choice while dogging everybody else? because you really don't say anything else.

EDIT: when i posted this you were unbanned. 5 minutes later you are banned for being exactly how i described you. poetic.

as for the topic, I chose Ra-den because he was designated the "Highkeeper" and there is no distinction between Highkeeper and "Prime Designate" as to why there are 2 different titles and what they mean, and why they were given to Ra-den and Odyn originally.
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-01-19 at 07:22 PM. Reason: Minor Flaming

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Andonais View Post
    Odyn and Ra-Den Tyr was up there
    What made me think of Ra den being weaker than Tyr because of his defeat at the hand of Lei Shen but Ra den was depressed and kinda having his guard down when Lei Shen defeated him I guess?

Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    What made me think of Ra den being weaker than Tyr because of his defeat at the hand of Lei Shen but Ra den was depressed and kinda having his guard down when Lei Shen defeated him I guess?
    Tyr has been described as "the mightiest of the Watchers" so it would be he/it would be inclined to be the "strongest" of them.

I am glad that you can read at the age of 13 and even know about virginity, but apparently you really read VERY badly, because the Chronicles directly call Tire the strongest Keeper.
    Tyr was a titan-forged keeper and the mightiest of the watchers.
    Chronicles page 42.
    Last edited by DarionM; 2020-01-19 at 05:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Depends on what's meant by "strongest," most physical strength or most powerful (including magical or spell-like ability)? I would probably say Odyn is the strongest of the Keepers in terms of martial ability or strength, but if you meant strength in terms of overall power I'd probably say Ra was the most personally powerful both by dint of being the Highkeeper and his further enhancement by Aman'thul's power upon the Pantheon's deaths.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarionM View Post
    I am glad that you can read at the age of 13 and even know about virginity, but apparently you really read VERY badly, because the Chronicles directly call Tire the strongest Keeper.
    Chronicles page 42.
    Hahaha you created another account just to write this? I started to feel sorry for you really.

I always forget Archaedas even counted, since we just casually kill him mid-level. I notice you forgot Loken.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    wow this thread went to the dogs so fast.

on topic.

I think its a toss up between Tyr and Odyn. I want to side with Tyr but Odyn was deemed prime designate.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Odyn, and that's both lorewise and gameplay wise, funny enough (Outside of Corrupted Ra'den, that is).

Ra'den would likely be the most powerful though, thanks to N'zoth's boost.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    wow this thread went to the dogs so fast.

on topic.

I think its a toss up between Tyr and Odyn. I want to side with Tyr but Odyn was deemed prime designate.
    Him and Ra'den were both the most powerful in their Prime, though Tyr was definitely up there. I'm choosing Odyn because he hasn't fallen to any Old God corruption and seems to be the only Titan Keeper that's at his prime atm...

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Odyn, and that's both lorewise and gameplay wise, funny enough (Outside of Corrupted Ra'den, that is).

- - - Updated - - -

Him and Ra'den were both the most powerful in their Prime, though Tyr was definitely up there. I'm choosing Odyn because he hasn't fallen to any Old God corruption and seems to be the only Titan Keeper that's at his prime atm...
    The chronicles bluntly called Tyr the strongest Keepers, and even gave a quote above ...

I'll have to go with Odyn on this

either odyn or ra-den.

depends which got a bigger share of which titan. ra was strongest before the titan power went into them.

oh wait, i just remembered that the thunder king took ra's titan power. so definitely odyn, yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Tyr was considered the strongest in the Chronicles iirc.

but it's from Titan's perspective so it could be wrong xd

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    Tyr was considered the strongest in the Chronicles iirc.

but it's from Titan's perspective so it could be wrong xd
    I think the titans know better who is the strongest
    The chronicles are also still canon

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    either odyn or ra-den.

depends which got a bigger share of which titan. ra was strongest before the titan power went into them.

oh wait, i just remembered that the thunder king took ra's titan power. so definitely odyn, yeah.
    Chronicles page 42.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by valax View Post
    I'll have to go with Odyn on this
    Chronicles page 42.