3+ Year Old Account

CoronaVirus in China might be the best thing for Classic

Imagine if the Chinese New Year makes the Coronavirus spread throughout China, and becomes a Black Plague level of an extinction event in China.

HOOORAAAYYYYY!

Then Blizzard will have to abandon their plans to enter the Chinese market, and go back to their PC Western audience, and beg for our forgiveness.
    (Since they've basically tried to dump us for their Chinese audience)

And we can make it VERY clear to them...they have to fix Classic, give us proper servers not that Amazon Web Services laggy donkey shite, and actually hire Quality Assurance and developers to help the currently overworked skeleton crew assigned to Classic.

Classic will have to be a fully fleshed out game, none of this "EZ Money" attitude we've had from Blizzard, where they just treat it like a cash grab, and do nothing to fix the game.

Now before you accuse me of being callous, I prefer the term "Positive thinker".

It is important to have a positive mindset in life, and always see the silver lining behind every cloud.

I hope this virus wipes 'em out, so companies can focus on the Western PC audience, not Chinese mobile market.

I have spoken.
    The Pyramids at Giza are arranged in the exact constellation of Orion from over 12,500 Years ago proving that they were built by Aliens.

This is one of the most fukt thing I've ever read on this website and there's A LOT of garbage on this website.

Quote Originally Posted by Zimpoli View Post
    This is one of the most fukt thing I've ever read on this website and there's A LOT of garbage on this website.
    Pretty much. I hope OP is just trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Enabrann View Post
    Imagine if the Chinese New Year makes the Coronavirus spread throughout China, and becomes a Black Plague level of an extinction event in China.

HOOORAAAYYYYY!

Then Blizzard will have to abandon their plans to enter the Chinese market, and go back to their PC Western audience, and beg for our forgiveness.
    (Since they've basically tried to dump us for their Chinese audience)

And we can make it VERY clear to them...they have to fix Classic, give us proper servers not that Amazon Web Services laggy donkey shite, and actually hire Quality Assurance and developers to help the currently overworked skeleton crew assigned to Classic.

Classic will have to be a fully fleshed out game, none of this "EZ Money" attitude we've had from Blizzard, where they just treat it like a cash grab, and do nothing to fix the game.

Now before you accuse me of being callous, I prefer the term "Positive thinker".

It is important to have a positive mindset in life, and always see the silver lining behind every cloud.

I hope this virus wipes 'em out, so companies can focus on the Western PC audience, not Chinese mobile market.

I have spoken.
    How fucking lonely do you have to be to steep so low that you'd post bait like this? I mean, there is starved for attention, and then there is this shit. Seriously, dude, get help. I get that you cannot cope with the fact that you're irrelevant and that your life will ammount to nothing, but there is therapy for that. Poor thing.

OP, you do realize if that happens in China it happens all over the world.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    How fucking lonely do you have to be to steep so low that you'd post bait like this? I mean, there is starved for attention, and then there is this shit. Seriously, dude, get help. I get that you cannot cope with the fact that you're irrelevant and that your life will ammount to nothing, but there is therapy for that. Poor thing.
    Dude, just sayin'
    The Pyramids at Giza are arranged in the exact constellation of Orion from over 12,500 Years ago proving that they were built by Aliens.

Quote Originally Posted by Enabrann View Post
    Dude, just sayin'
    Youre a pos and dumb af. Not surprising they tend to go hand in hand.

10+ Year Old Account
    You seem to have brain damage, you should check that with your doc.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

I mean, I hate the chinese government too, but damn... I don't want people to die from a fucking plague, or from anything for that matter. Besides, if any population deserves to be wiped out it's the middle east.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dont troll the forums.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)