Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Classic WoW is the way

Retail is dying every passing day. Rusty content and no skill needed to play the classes. Just look at the servers, it was full now its medium/high.

We will never stop these threads. #WoWClan

Probably will snow tomorrow, sucks tbh, I've started getting used to warm:ish winter and really prefer summer to winter.

How about you guys?

Cries in more full retail servers than classic got in total. Feels bad man.

https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/rep...done&source=40
    https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/rep...done&source=18
    https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/rep...-done&source=1

I wish i was this good at the game. Having the skill level to play these classes at the fullest.

Quote Originally Posted by wow clan View Post
    Classic is dying every passing day. Rusty content and no skill needed to play the classes. Just look at the servers, it was full now its medium/high.
    FTFY /10chars

This is the brain damage you get from overexerting your mind so much with the insane skill needed to play classic WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    Cries in more full retail servers than classic got in total. Feels bad man.

https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/rep...done&source=40
    https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/rep...done&source=18
    https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/rep...-done&source=1

I wish i was this good at the game. Having the skill level to play these classes at the fullest.
    Servers so full they're all ghost towns that are less active than a 15 year old earlier version of the game. Feels bad man.

Retail is dying every passing day. Rusty content and no skill needed to play the classes. Just look at the servers, it was full now its medium/high.

We will never stop these threads. #WoWClan
    Proving that you can't stop idiocy.

Classic numbers have dropped massively - it's nothing more than a museum piece.

10+ Year Old Account
    Funny, considering classic is in its death throes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsyplenk View Post
    Servers so full they're all ghost towns that are less active than a 15 year old earlier version of the game. Feels bad man.
    so you haven't logged on once then since 8,3 came out. Because if you say the servers are "ghost towns" you are either outright lying or you don't actually know

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Look I'm playing Classic instead of 8.3 too. And honestly short of a major policy change at Blizzard I don't see classic ever not being my main game anymore.

But threads like these are exactly how you make sure people don't play Classic.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Hey bud. I think the Classic Wow forum is actually that way *points down* a few topics down. Look for "Classic WoW - General Discussion".

I'm honestly surprised this thread is lasting for this long without being closed. I assume no one else is reporting the OP as a "WoW is dying" thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    I'm honestly surprised this thread is lasting for this long without being closed. I assume no one else is reporting the OP as a "WoW is dying" thread?
    Nah mmo-c mods are... well mmo-c mods.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Weekend coverage is occasionally spotty. Just report it as a "WoW is dying" thread and move along. Someone will eventually get to it.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Leveling takes too long in classic. And its even more dull than retail.

Classic is so great that people need to make threads about it everyday, trying to convince others, AND themselves Truly great things don't require this amount of convincing.
    If the future is female...get ready for apocalypse.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawon View Post
    Probably will snow tomorrow, sucks tbh, I've started getting used to warm:ish winter and really prefer summer to winter.

How about you guys?
    As someone in the Southwestern USA, summer can bite my ass.

What's funny is that the new zones have some stupidly low drop rates on quest items and I'm straight up blaming Classic for it.

All your Classic folks willing to spend 3 hours farming up 12 pristine bear scrotums done infected my retail.

Although when it comes to the new dailies if it takes me more than 30 minutes to get it done in the zone I leave. With it taking 10,000 coalesced for one vessel at 50 per daily it takes 200 daily quests. Which at 6 per day means just one extra run per month, but we get two free runs each week. So I'll have a rank 15 cloak by the time I get one extra run from daily quests.

[snip] Rusty content [snip]
    Yup, that is exactly what classic is, you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawon View Post

How about you guys?
    It was actually snowing today. it's not that cold tho. Around 0°C