Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Kill 3 rares that die in 20 seconds after spawning is the best way to kill WoW

The game can't survive like this. The rares need a 4x or higher HP buff.
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

Or faster respawn time.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Ohhh, you lose out on so maaaany things!.. Wait, no, actually not. You lose out on BoA Tokens and Visions entry-tokens, which you dont need many at all, as you can upgrade your cloak only once per week after R6!
    I see, this completely kills wow!

More like ~5-10 seconds with multiple raidgroups just waiting for the few spawns. A really good reputation quest. :>
    -

Quote Originally Posted by bullseyed View Post
    The game can't survive like this. The rares need a 4x or higher HP buff.
    So people won't be able to solo them, great!. 200 IQ move for sure

Just make them respawn in like 1 min or so... Increasing HP isn't needed.
    If anything, I would reduce HP on those who have like 10kk to manageable levels of 1-2kk.

Yeah, I spent 30 minutes flying around the zone this morning at 2/3 and decided that I have better ways to spend my Sundays. Great job, Blizzard.

Or just skip the quest since it doesn't give all that much rep or coalescing visions to make it worth spending more than 15 minutes or so.

Quote Originally Posted by phealin View Post
    Or just skip the quest since it doesn't give all that much rep or coalescing visions to make it worth spending more than 15 minutes or so.
    You're absolutely right, but doesn't skipping a quest from content that is a couple days old because its not worth the time seem like bad design?

Your right, wow sucks, go play classic where to get a rare or world boss for an item you want it has a 1 week spawn timer, with no shared tags, good luck

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can't kill this rare because others keep killing it so my only choice it to spawn camp it? Welcome to vanilla WOW young one, hope you have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowmatrix View Post
    I can't kill this rare because others keep killing it so my only choice it to spawn camp it? Welcome to vanilla WOW young one, hope you have fun.
    I did that in 2004, it was fun then but not so much anymore.

Heads up : You can kill the same rare over and over for the quest, even if it doesn't give you loot anymore. Therefore: Open up LFG. Look for mount rares, currently two are available, both in Uldum, Ishak and Corpse..eater? feaster? something. Join those groups, kill those rares, there, you're done in 5 minutes or less. Next week when assaults switch there will be mount rares in Vale as well.

Or, as others mention - skip it. The only reason to do dailies is rep, if you don't care THAT much about rep, you shouldn't bother. CV from dailies hardly matter, you would need 200 dailies for one HV key, so...Yeah.
    If the future is female...get ready for apocalypse.

Yeah I'm sure this'll kill it.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    I did that in 2004, it was fun then but not so much anymore.
    No it isn't fun but there is zero reason for anyone to be surprised unless they have little idea of how games work. Too much complaining lately with too little thinking going on to balance it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    You're absolutely right, but doesn't skipping a quest from content that is a couple days old because its not worth the time seem like bad design?
    It is, which is why the quest should be nerfed to 1, maybe 2 rares at most just like in Nazjatar, which had much higher rare spawn rates if memory serves.

In the meantime, fuck if I'll waste my time for 75 reps and 50 visions out of 10 000 required.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodyleech View Post
    Ohhh, you lose out on so maaaany things!.. Wait, no, actually not. You lose out on BoA Tokens and Visions entry-tokens, which you dont need many at all, as you can upgrade your cloak only once per week after R6!
    I see, this completely kills wow!
    So what you are saying is that the content is worthless and not worth your time? Wow what a great defense you got there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    Your right, wow sucks, go play classic where to get a rare or world boss for an item you want it has a 1 week spawn timer, with no shared tags, good luck
    You realize there have been multiple expansions to compare current WoW to right?

but that means youre done faster and draggin shit out to the max is the philosophy ever since bfa. gotta tell the investors how many people cant stop playing wow because its so enjoyable

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    So what you are saying is that the content is worthless and not worth your time? Wow what a great defense you got there.

- - - Updated - - -

You realize there have been multiple expansions to compare current WoW to right?
    It's not like a have to defend myself - but yeah, it's not worth my time. People that hunt their rares are not much further in progress than me. Yes, in time, they are able to do more HV runs but the amount of runs they will be ahead of me - when it is actually important - is not more than a handful. As I'm a family dad with a fulltime job, I can't bother farming some rares for something that won't help me at all, as I'm no CE raider.
    Nothing to defend here, just a simply fact that it's almost no use doing this one daily. Ofc, for some people it is, but if you aren't someone that "NEEDS" it, why bother? For the majority - don't bother with something that takes time you could use otherwise.
    The OP is obviously someone that is NOT raiding CE, why stress then?
    Last edited by Bloodyleech; 2020-01-19 at 09:11 PM.

Imagine doing the rare killing daily.

LOL
    Scheduled weekly maintenance caught me by surprise.