Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Or when they introduce rares like this, they make them like Galleon or the Sha, tagable for five seconds before their health actually starts dropping.

People complaining about rares lol. Ever play FFXI?

10+ Year Old Account
    They should be similar to heroic boss. Killing them should require geared 40-man raid and proper tactics execution.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I doubt it's even a problem for a cutting edge raider. A cutting edge raider will have the gear and the guild members to run full clears far sooner than most players and with full clears come more pages. Since they won't need the gear as much as other players they can just stockpile a few vessels in the early weeks.
    you do uldum 100% for the essence, not the coalescings

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Steelcryo View Post
    It's pure luck, I just did the quest in like 3 minutes as rares spawned one after another as I was doing the other quests. The other day though it took me like an hour to find them. That is bad design, nothing should be that inconsistent. They need higher scaling when more people tag onto the mob so they die slower.
    the model is as such. "coalescing essences are gained mostly through the weekly, but if you want to grind a few extra, you can"

It's not "you have to do everything every day or you fall behind"

Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    You're absolutely right, but doesn't skipping a quest from content that is a couple days old because its not worth the time seem like bad design?
    For some people, it's never Blizz's fault, it's ours. I mean, Blizz is so incredibly new to the world of MMOs. How dare we expect them to release content that accounts for more than one or two people playing the game at the same time?

Quote Originally Posted by Barzotti View Post
    So people won't be able to solo them, great!. 200 IQ move for sure
    The amount of hp won't stop people from solo'ing them. It just makes it take longer. I've solo'd several of the rare elites with 9M'ish hp multiple times. Just takes much longer than the normal rares.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Alas, sweet prince! You hath received thine own ass handed to ye.

Quote Originally Posted by 123youshowme View Post
    the model is as such. "coalescing essences are gained mostly through the weekly, but if you want to grind a few extra, you can"

It's not "you have to do everything every day or you fall behind"
    First essences aren't the main reason for people wanting to do dailies, it's the rep.

Second, whatever the reward or whether people are supposed to feel compelled to do everything is irrelevant. The point is, there's a quest that has wildly inconsistent ability to be completed. Players should be able to log in and know roughly how long the content they are going to be doing will take. Not guessing whether a quest will take 3 minutes or an hour. That's bad design.

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    The bigger question is: Why are you even wasting your time doing those dailies? If they reward 50 visions, then what's the point of doing them when there are other dailies that give 1k? It would take 200 days of doing that daily just for it to equal 1 token for a vision. They are textbook carrot on a stick tactics and you're sitting here venting about doing them. Want the solution? Don't do them. Do your assaults that award 5500 visions and the 1k daily vision.
    50 Per, 6 dailies = 300 Per day = 2100 per week. + Rares + Events, could easily be ~5k per week giving an extra Heroic Vision every 2 weeks.

Personally I do the dailies when I have time, but I don't stress over not completing them every single day, but they do add up over time especially for those who might of failed a Heroic Vision or 2 and/or are banking them for the later cloak upgrades.

I thought WoW was already dead, how many more times can it die?