Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Who would you have a beer with from here?

I don't drink.
    There is blood on the path I walk.

Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    I don't drink.
    You can have a Shirley Temple then
    Fairy tales are more than true – not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten. -G. K. Chesterton & Neil Gaiman
    Twitter | DeviantArt | Twitch

I wouldn't drink beer but something else.

You, Bungeebungee, katie n, dwarfhamster, strawberry, stelio kontos, natta lmo are those who come to mind.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    You can have a Shirley Temple then
    What is a shirley temple? I checked it and I got some actress.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinro View Post
    What is a shirley temple? I checked it and I got some actress.
    Type in “Shirley temple drink”
    Fairy tales are more than true – not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten. -G. K. Chesterton & Neil Gaiman
    Twitter | DeviantArt | Twitch

Sure I'd have a beer with @derpkitteh because I find his/her real talk to be entertaining.
    -------
    Quote of the month:
    All interesting problems are soluble.
    Logical Fallacies: Ad hominem, Generalizing history to pre-determine the future.

Someone who I found to be calm and behaves rationally in most discussions. Can't think of someone except Winter Blossom. Derpkitteh would probably be fun as well.
    With that said I think most would behave differently in a face to face situation rather than on the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Type in “Shirley temple drink”
    I'm going to be honest, it sounds rather bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinro View Post
    I'm going to be honest, it sounds rather bad.
    It's 7-Up with grenadine... about as tame as you can get.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

Stood in the Fire
    Nobody.

I don't drink beer. Secondly, don't trust anyone here enough to drink with them.

Oh the usual folks come to mind first that I'd chill with-- @Stelio Kontos @Jinro, @Katie N, @Natta Lmo, @Heran<3, @bungeebungee, and of course, my queen, @Queen of Hamsters. I'd like to grab drinks with @Aylaman @Suneye and @Emmithyst, and get to know them better.

Oh yeah, and @Narwhalosh Whalescream seems kinda captivatingly interesting.
    Last edited by Dwarfhamster; 2020-01-19 at 10:35 PM.

@Heran, @Jinro, @Dwarfhamster. Thanks guys! Careful, by this summer I may have set out on my next adventure and I'll be out in the wild.

Really, I'd have a drink with just about anyone in Gen-OT, and I've been known to drink coffee or tea socially so it wouldn't have to be a beer. Certainly, I'd gladly have one with anyone that has me on their friends list, you've shown the endurance to tolerate my ramblings. Special mention to @Katie N and @Megitsune because of a shared hobby.

The handful I would prefer not to have a drink with wouldn't want to have a drink with me either.
    "No one -- however smart, however well-educated, however experienced -- is the suppository of all wisdom"

Sixty years. One sexagenary cycle complete, a new adventure awaits.
    shadowmouse, previously bungeebungee

Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    @Heran, @Jinro, @Dwarfhamster. Thanks guys! Careful, by this summer I may have set out on my next adventure and I'll be out in the wild.

Really, I'd have a drink with just about anyone in Gen-OT, and I've been known to drink coffee or tea socially so it wouldn't have to be a beer. Certainly, I'd gladly have one with anyone that has me on their friends list, you've shown the endurance to tolerate my ramblings. Special mention to @Katie N and @Megitsune because of a shared hobby.

The handful I would prefer not to have a drink with wouldn't want to have a drink with me either.
    I would prefer coffee or tea.

@Mythic-RaidLead

i just wanna see the person that comes with his special kind of insanity

As long the conversation sticks to video games/movies and general bullshittery, no politics? Pretty much anyone, aside from the small handful I have on my ignore list. Hell, I could probably tolerate most people on my ignore list as long as we stick with that "no politics" rule.

Obviously, it's going to be more fun for everyone involved if my drinking buddy is like minded and has common interests, but I'm not super picky when it comes to drinking beer.
    Last edited by Cidzor; 2020-01-22 at 03:36 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    never dick crazy.
    unless they have tentacles and more then 2 eyes.

Merely a Setback Queen of Hamsters's Avatar
    I'd only really avoid the ones having expressed views that involve myself (hatred of women) or other alt-right values. The rest, I'd be totally open to although I'd actively seek out some, like Dwarfhamster, Endus, FelPlague...
    Hamsters are illegal in Hawaii!
    "TeH SjW AgEnDa, dAmN WoMyN/GaYS/MiNOrItIeS DaRiNG tO HaVe A PrEsEnCE iN soCiEtY!!!1"

Woop! I made it on someone's list! :P I'd say ditto for @Dwarfhamster Other than that I don't really know anyone here so I have no idea unfortunately!

I'd be open to having a drink with most everyone in Gen-OT. Even some of those we don't really see eye to eye with so that I could learn what makes them tick.

Herald of the Titans Strawberry's Avatar
    @bungeebungee @Jinro @Player Eleven
    We would definitely have interesting conversations. One of the rare moments I would drink alcohol

I'd rather drown in my own piss.