Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Any of the site's MAGAhats.

I'm real curious to see if they put away the dog whistle when they're drunk. I want to see some real uncut bigotry.

Spectral and Ghostpanther seem the most interesting people to have a beer with.

10+ Year Old Account
    In my long experience using these forums I've only come across a few people that I don't remember the names of that seemed like they would be fun to hang out with. The rest, to me, seemed too uptight to have any fun with.

For example you have people that come in here and just leave a comment like "I don't drink" or sometimes people will try to seem high and mighty by saying "I don't need to drink alcohol to have fun". Party poopers and buzzkills is what they are.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Strangebrew View Post
    Taking a shit in my own hands and clapping sounds more fun than having a beer with people on this site.
    Think I found my beer buddy.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

10+ Year Old Account
    @Katie N Cheers! Hope your lunar New Year hasn't been completely crushed by the Wuhan virus like mine has been.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

After having consumed a life-time dose of alcohol over a period of 7 or so years, I've basically become sober for life.

Very rarely and only during social events will I most likely grab, "a drink".

I think it would be easier to name the people I wouldn't because they just seem so fanatical.

@Crissi @Splenda @Dwarfhamster @Katie N @Jinro @Venziir @Natta Lmo @Winter Blossom @Theodarzna

And a few who don't really post anymore. Honestly, I'd probably not turn down a drink unless it was a real wacko offering.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    <snip>
    And a few who don't really post anymore. Honestly, I'd probably not turn down a drink unless it was a real wacko offering.
    Heeeey. Back at you!
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

5+ Year Old Account
    Cold beer? It's cold miserable february..

Not anyone in particular, but I'd like to ask Shalcker why he bothers so much..and no, he doesn't get paid to post at some no-name fan wow forum for a game that is far removed from its prime days (blizzactivision in generall is f00ked, with only D4 saving it n that's more doubtful after how they treated wc3 fans like crap), so it must mean he is doing all this for free.

Why?