10+ Year Old Account

Question Cooking for Undead Question??

Hello all, I have been away from these forum for a while now, and recently started trying out Classic WOW, but I am having a problem with my Undead Warrior in that I cannot find any Cooking ingredients to level up with.
    In Tirisfal Glades / Silverpine Forest, almost none of the mobs drop anything I can increase my Cooking skill with. I have gotten about as far as I can get with Fishing, and Stringy Wolf Meat, but am now finding that my only option is to use the AH, and cross my fingers that there are ingredients on there, which there usually are not.
    I would like to be able to farm some ingredients, but there do not seem to be any available in my area as Forsaken. I know I made a mistake choosing Warrior as my class because they are pathetic at lower levels, but did I make a HUGE mistake choosing Undead for my race, or am I missing something here??
    Please advise, and Thanks in advance!!

What lvl is your cooking that would help.

If you cooking is at least 50 than you should be able to get the recipe for bear meat. Should be enough bears in silverpine.

Always check vendors in every town you enter. Chances are one of them sells at least 1 cooking recipe.

Smoked bear meat is sold by the vendor in silverpine named andrew hilbert.

5+ Year Old Account
    If anything Undead is good because you can Cannibalize to heal yourself. Also I would place a greater emphasis on First Aid than cooking for regeneration. It's faster and cloth is abundant.

Hey! Good to see you trying Classic WoW!
    Cooking is actually the easiest proffessions in the game to skill up.
    You should try buying fish like Raw Brilliant Smallfish from AH - these are very, very cheap (probably not more than 1silver per stack).
    Many people do not like to fish themselves (they think it is boring) but actually it is awesome to skill up together with cooking.
    Hopefully it will help abit!

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    your first problem is that you leveled in silverpine and not the barrens

Quote Originally Posted by ZazuuPriest View Post
    your first problem is that you leveled in silverpine and not the barrens
    That's true Barrens not only has a higher pop but adjacent relevant zones for leveling.

Do fishing, you can get your ingredients anywhere then for the most part for cooking.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    OP literally said they could get no farther with fish recipes. Reading comprehension is your friend.
    Literally all of the low recipes for cooking fish are available in starting zones.

7+ Year Old Account
    You need the wolf meat from Tirisfal and Silverpine, and then the Bear meat from Hillsbrad.

See those two guides, they can help you a lot!

1) https://www.warcrafttavern.com/guide...g-guide-1-300/

2) https://www.wow-professions.com/clas...de-classic-wow