Thread: Mario

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    Which Mario game is your favorite? I was always partial to Mario 3 or super mario world.
    Super Mario World.

Though I did not play any of the 3D mario games. So I may find a new favorite in one of those if I tried them.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Easy, Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door. With Paper Mario and Super Paper Mario coming in close second.

I fucking loved those games, going to play them again at some point.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sunshine for 3D. I loved 64 but Sunshine blew me away and has aged fairly well. I never got into galaxy, something about it just put me off and as a result I never even tried 2.
    For 2D I'd put Super Mario Land 2 for Gameboy as the most fun even though it's not very long. It was quirky and had a lot of unique stuff in it.

Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    Which Mario game is your favorite? I was always partial to Mario 3 or super mario world.
    sunshine although i think odyssey is probably peak gameplay wise for 3d marios.

im not a big fan of 2d marios. they all feel v samey to me and im not big into 2d platformers in general especially ever since that period when every indie developer and their mom was making retro 2d platformers
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Closely followed by Yoshi's island. And i can see that we have other people of culture here as well! Nice