Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Lol, it's only 6 days into the current patch and I'm already considering dropping the dailies altogether. One zone takes longer than a fly-through Zandalar and Kul Tirans for azerite WQs, and the reward is so ridiculously miniscule (you get like what, one or two additional horrific visions in a month?). Pretty sad because it's like 25% of this patch content.

It's not really WM related because the additional 5 visions for a daily is still laughable, but nonetheless, I think this is the first major patch I'm going to just drop one month in. Even 6.2 had more to do, lol.

how did you get to such a result?

Was thinking the other day, anyone remember the days when they said "when it's done?"

Quote Originally Posted by DemonDays View Post
    "We discovered a bug where our already unrewarding Dailies were rewarding players too much. As you may well know we cancelled 8.3.5 and this content needs to last you for 8-12 months. As such we will be making these even more unrewarding than they already are to time-gate and drag this content out as long as humanly possible." - Blizzard, probably.
    Players can't do this shitty uldum and pandaria farming for 8-12 months. If Shadowlands doesn't come before summer, this game will be dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormykitten View Post
    Was thinking the other day, anyone remember the days when they said "when it's done?"
    Those days were declining in late TBC and ended with Activision and GC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    Lol, it's only 6 days into the current patch and I'm already considering dropping the dailies altogether. One zone takes longer than a fly-through Zandalar and Kul Tirans for azerite WQs, and the reward is so ridiculously miniscule (you get like what, one or two additional horrific visions in a month?). Pretty sad because it's like 25% of this patch content.

It's not really WM related because the additional 5 visions for a daily is still laughable, but nonetheless, I think this is the first major patch I'm going to just drop one month in. Even 6.2 had more to do, lol.
    I'm only doing uldum to get breath of the dying. The other rep I won't be doing as it's a waste of time to me. This exp grind reminds me of MoP Emp rep that I didn't do either.

Quote Originally Posted by tankelele View Post
    that extra 25% buff doesnt buff their dmg/hp right? so why wud it be a problem?
    It's not a problem. But seeing that the extra 25% is given because they seem to be the underdog yet every zone I enter is Alliance favoured doesn't make sense right. The 10% extra I get isn't worth the trouble not being able to finish my quest 5x faster.

Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post

The thing is if you skip dailies you just get further and further behind.

Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    The thing is if you skip dailies you just get further and further behind.
    Thing is if the new essences aren't bis for your class there really is no reason to do even do them. There is nothing important tied to either of the factions. I'm only doing uldum because breath of the dying is tied to that rep. The other one I did for the first few days then realized there was no reason to do it so I don't bother anymore.

Just do a 19 5-head. .-.

Quote Originally Posted by ashblond View Post
    Players can't do this shitty uldum and pandaria farming for 8-12 months. If Shadowlands doesn't come before summer, this game will be dead.
    Oh but this is definitely the only content you've got for 8-12 months. It's a fact.

All signs point to them being way behind on Shadowlands and if they rush it out like BfA it will be a catastrophe.