Make your 2020 predictions

2020 Predictions:
    Q1
    The Kansas City Chiefs and the San Francisco 49ers will return to the Superbowl and replicate Superbowl I.
    Bernie Sanders and Joe Biden will be tied for the Democratic Nominee. Bernie Sanders will be the likely chosen candidate
    Climate Change and Gun Activists will rise in large numbers after numerous events have risen significantly such as mass shootings and more fires.
    A certain political candidate on the Democratic side will turn on their own party or even become independent
    A certain political candidate will shock everyone with a certain action involving a stance/statement or at an event.

Q2:
    Bernie Sanders will become the Democratic Nominee and choose a moderate center leftist as his vice president that is around their mid to late 30s or 40s or a female in her early 50s.
    Mike Pence will be impeached by the House.
    Donald Trump will fail to be impeached by the Senate
    Hurricanes will damage the U.S in numbers not seen since 2017
    Q3:
    Donald Trump will try to choose another person to replace his Vice President or Secretary of State
    A certain scandal will come out of the woodworks and affect either Donald Trump or Bernie Sanders
    The Democratic Party's infighting will become even worse.
    The Feminist Movement will attack Bernie Sanders' platform for comments made on Warren taken out of context.
    The next war will begin with the U.S as an aggressor due to past events. A ship will be sunk or civilians murdered or personell will be slain in combat.

Q4:
    Donald Trump will get reelected in a very close race.
    Another investigation will begin to see if the election was fair
    Electronic Cars will see a spike in sales as they become popular and mainstream
    Many red states will be flipped blue and vice versa such as Texas and Florida and Pennsylvania

Your own:
    Q1:
    Q2:
    Q3:
    Q4;
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    2020 Predictions:
    Q1
    The Kansas City Chiefs and the San Francisco 49ers will return to the Superbowl and replicate Superbowl I.
    Bernie Sanders and Joe Biden will be tied for the Democratic Nominee. Bernie Sanders will be the likely chosen candidate
    Climate Change and Gun Activists will rise in large numbers after numerous events have risen significantly such as mass shootings and more fires.
    A certain political candidate on the Democratic side will turn on their own party or even become independent
    A certain political candidate will shock everyone with a certain action involving a stance/statement or at an event.

Q2:
    Bernie Sanders will become the Democratic Nominee and choose a moderate center leftist as his vice president that is around their mid to late 30s or 40s or a female in her early 50s.
    Mike Pence will be impeached by the House.
    Donald Trump will fail to be impeached by the Senate
    Hurricanes will damage the U.S in numbers not seen since 2017

Q3:
    Donald Trump will try to choose another person to replace his Vice President or Secretary of State
    A certain scandal will come out of the woodworks and affect either Donald Trump or Bernie Sanders
    The Democratic Party's infighting will become even worse.
    The Feminist Movement will attack Bernie Sanders' platform for comments made on Warren taken out of context.
    The next war will begin with the U.S as an aggressor due to past events. A ship will be sunk or civilians murdered or personell will be slain in combat.

Q4:
    Donald Trump will get reelected in a very close race.
    Another investigation will begin to see if the election was fair
    Electronic Cars will see a spike in sales as they become popular and mainstream
    Many red states will be flipped blue and vice versa such as Texas and Florida and Pennsylvania.

Biggest surprises though is that Republicans are going to start supporting gun restrictions when it's recognized just how many people on the left are also very heavily armed. When violence escalates.

Your own:
    Q1:
    Q2:
    Q3:
    Q4;

2020 Predictions:

Q1:

49er will win the superbowl.

Trump has already been impeached, he won't be removed by Senate.

Trump will face new investigation into I predict his taxed will reveal more than just malfeasance.

Q2:

Democratic Primary will come down to Biden or Bernie, I think Bernie will win, although I am supporting Biden. I think both will likely select a centrist VP.

I think the biggest school shooting will happen before the end of this quarter, also the economy will start to show signs of destabilizing, states will start taking a more central role in their own economies and infrastructures.

Q3:

Summer 2020 Violence will start breaking out all over, attacks are going to take on a political tone to the point it can no longer be ignored with thoughts and prayers.

Before Fall we will see the first signs of fracturing in the Union and some States some citizens raise their voices and echo sentiments of civil conflict and War.

Q4:

Trump might get re-elected but I believe Republicans will lose a seat or two in the Senate and make a handful of gains and losses in the House.

Before the end of the year, no matter who is President we will likely be in the start of a 2nd U.S Civil War.

Ultimately I believe it will result in new coalitions Red States will likely maintain Republican values and seek coalitions with countries like Russia.

Blue States will likely do the same forming new coalitions with countries like the EU and Canada.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    Q3:

Summer 2020 Violence will start breaking out all over, attacks are going to take on a political tone to the point it can no longer be ignored with thoughts and prayers.

Before Fall we will see the first signs of fracturing in the Union and some States some citizens raise their voices and echo sentiments of civil conflict and War.

Q4:

Trump might get re-elected but I believe Republicans will lose a seat or two in the Senate and make a handful of gains and losses in the House.

Before the end of the year, no matter who is President we will likely be in the start of a 2nd U.S Civil War.

Ultimately I believe it will result in new coalitions Red States will likely maintain Republican values and seek coalitions with countries like Russia.

Blue States will likely do the same forming new coalitions with countries like the EU and Canada.
    Your predictions sound the same as Kokolum's... I don't understand why people think civil war and violence are coming. It sounds like drama and nonsense to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    Your predictions sound the same as Kokolum's... I don't understand why people think civil war and violence are coming. It sounds like drama and nonsense to me.
    It sounds like nonsense and drama to you because you have your head in the sand. If you really are paying attention and being honest with yourself, YES YES Civil war is a REAL possibility. Obviously it's not 100% I am no physic at all I DO NOT KNOW.

However when it comes to dramatic events like say pronouncements of WW3 or even talks of Civil war many many times in the past, I wouldn't lend any have had enough credibility based on my observation and experiences.

But yes this, this is happening, between complete and utter hatred among those who legitimately feel that way towards their opposition on any end, to the fact MOST people are fueled by information correct or otherwise that has moved them to ACT.

This isn't NEW however the difference NOW vs back then, is that the voice of reason and a sincere central line are GONE! Trust is GONE over the common good, and for good and credible reason.

Now you might be saying yea but all these armchair know it alls aren't going to get off their ass and actually do anything, there is a kernel of truth to that or at least there used to be, the problem is that is changing.

Looks like I was right about the first prediction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like I was right about the first prediction.
    Well as I said I am no Psychic so I lend the real possibility of being wrong, there still 5 mins left in the game between Green Bay and the 49ers so I could be wrong. But yeah based on the rate of play and the odds of a 14 point deficit and even worse when I first posted, yeah, it's not much of a gamble how this will go. As of my previous post and this.

Yep I was right. I predict Kansas City will win the Superbowl.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    It sounds like nonsense and drama to you because you have your head in the sand. If you really are paying attention and being honest with yourself, YES YES Civil war is a REAL possibility. Obviously it's not 100% I am no physic at all I DO NOT KNOW.

However when it comes to dramatic events like say pronouncements of WW3 or even talks of Civil war many many times in the past, I wouldn't lend any have had enough credibility based on my observation and experiences.

But yes this, this is happening, between complete and utter hatred among those who legitimately feel that way towards their opposition on any end, to the fact MOST people are fueled by information correct or otherwise that has moved them to ACT.

This isn't NEW however the difference NOW vs back then, is that the voice of reason and a sincere central line are GONE! Trust is GONE over the common good, and for good and credible reason.

Now you might be saying yea but all these armchair know it alls aren't going to get off their ass and actually do anything, there is a kernel of truth to that or at least there used to be, the problem is that is changing.
    IDK I just don't understand how people can know these things ahead of time... It's just prophecy, these predictions aren't actually based on anything, there's no methodology to them. It's basically just "I feel this will happen".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    IDK I just don't understand how people can know these things ahead of time... It's just prophecy, these predictions aren't actually based on anything, there's no methodology to them. It's basically just "I feel this will happen".
    You’re correct. I don’t know it’s based on evidence and experience but it can still be wrong. You can also break it down by numbers but even then.

Nobody knows. I’m 100% sure the elements are there. But by all means quote me. I’d love to be wrong sometimes.

But typically I’m not. About matters like this that I’m less sure about.

It’s two factors Trust and the Transition of power. Who is elected and who isn’t probably won’t have anything to do with it. Because people are at war with each other.

When people in it literally have so much to lose and they feel it and are forced it leads to conflict.

How that’s different from before is people who matter are no longer listening to each other.

Alex Cora will be banned from baseball, but the Red Sux and Houston Asterisks will be allowed to keep their World Series titles they cheated for. Rob Manfred the commissioner might even resign if the outrage is strong enough.
    49ers will win the Super Bowl, even though I’ll be going for the Chiefs.
    Tom Brady will sign with either the Raiders or Buccaneers as the Patriots look to develop the “next guy”.
    Lakers vs. Bucks for the NBA final. Lakers win.
    Clemson, Alabama, Ohio State, and Auburn will be the cfp teams.
    Trump will be acquitted by the Senate.
    Warren will be the Democratic nominee, and choose a minority male as her running mate.
    Trump will be re-elected
    AOC, and Ilhan Omar will lose their seats.
    Nancy Pelosi retires. Adam Schiff is elected to take her place as Speaker of the House.
    Snowflakes will find something new to get offended over.

People acting as if America going to civil war would be business as usual oversees...

Let me throw you a question if you believe this. What's stopping China and Russia once America is out of the picture, and what happens to your nations once America's buying power goes down the tubes?

too bad it's all politics + sports things you want to predict

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Alex Cora will be banned from baseball, but the Red Sux and Houston Asterisks will be allowed to keep their World Series titles they cheated for. Rob Manfred the commissioner might even resign if the outrage is strong enough.
    49ers will win the Super Bowl, even though I’ll be going for the Chiefs.
    Tom Brady will sign with either the Raiders or Buccaneers as the Patriots look to develop the “next guy”.
    Lakers vs. Bucks for the NBA final. Lakers win.
    Clemson, Alabama, Ohio State, and Auburn will be the cfp teams.
    Trump will be acquitted by the Senate.
    Warren will be the Democratic nominee, and choose a minority male as her running mate.
    Trump will be re-elected
    AOC, and Ilhan Omar will lose their seats.
    Nancy Pelosi retires. Adam Schiff is elected to take her place as Speaker of the House.
    Snowflakes will find something new to get offended over.
    To whom???

10+ Year Old Account
    The banks are crashing as we speak, so I expect a total market failure around March or April. The stock market is proving more resilience than I thought, but it will inevitably crash. At some point stock buy backs will run out and the stocks are going to tumble.

10+ Year Old Account
    the sin'dorei will crush the filthy draenei taint and drive it from the face of azeroth!
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Donald Trump will get reelected
    This is pretty mutch a given since the Democratic party is full of crazy weirdos.

10+ Year Old Account
    A whole lot of nothing, same as usual.

Someone other than Sanders wins the nominations (probably through a brokered convention unless Warren and Buttigeig drop out early enough, which doesn't seem likely); it will be especially contentious if someone like Biden wins with superdelegates in a second round of voting...

Sanders supporters will cry foul and start screeching incoherently about the evil media and DNC rigging it again. Fringe leftists will proceed to go out of their way to throw yet another election and we probably get four more years of Trump, unless enough moderates get flipped in swing states to make up for the tens of thousands of whiny children who won't vote or vote or throw their votes away in those locations out of spite.

Whether enough flip I think depends on how the next few months play out. The impeachment will probably be largely irrelevant, I don't think it will galvanize either side. I think unless Trump seriously fucks something up between now and November, which is entirely possible, if not probable, he has the advantage, but we'll see. I want a Democrat (an actual Democrat, not Sanders) to win.

2020 Predictions:
    Q1
    The first Superbowl was between the Packers and Chiefs....Packers won too!

obama was the best .. donald trump is a psycho person.