Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What are you looking forward to in WoW?

What is the 1 thing that you are looking forward to in WoW in the future? Whether it be a future story arc, gameplay additions, new content or something else entirely. Something you are looking forward to seeing in the future in WoW.

Getting over the addiction and finally walking away from the trainwreck. It's getting so much easier...

10+ Year Old Account
    The De-Pruning of and hopefully fixing classes...classes/specs are important to me.

I was kind of holding my fingers crossed for a new class or at the very least a couple of new races, but since they have adopted a "fuck you" attitude, I am waiting for 10.0.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fun classes with a long mastery curve. I shouldn't be able to match a player's performance on a class they've been playing for a decade if I only picked it up a couple weeks ago.

7+ Year Old Account
    Here was thread once...
    __---=== IMHO(+cg) and MORE |"links-inside" ===---__

__---=== PM me WHERE if I'm unnecessarily "notifying" you ===---__

Quote Originally Posted by styil View Post
    What is the 1 thing that you are looking forward to in WoW in the future? Whether it be a future story arc, gameplay additions, new content or something else entirely. Something you are looking forward to seeing in the future in WoW.
    Cinematics.

Quote Originally Posted by styil View Post
    Easy answer would be something like Players Housing. But it just bad thing, when you use some buzzwords to express your opinion, cuz sometimes devs do, what you want, but not the way, you want it. So, it's always better to directly say, what you actually want. Let's say it as straight, as possible. I want game to be more casual/alt-friendly - easier, less stressful, with smoother, faster and guaranteed progression. I have a job. It's stressful and tiresome enough. In game I want to RELAX. I DON'T NEED challenge, some annoying elements. But at the same time I don't actually need top rewards for free, as some hardcore players claim. I just need participation souvenirs. That's it.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

A brand new mmo to devote another decade of my life to.

But the wowkiller never came :<

And now im not sure what im looking forward to...
    None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's difficult to imagine anything really brand new in a game that's been around as long as WoW. New class? There are already too many. New expansions? Well, maybe but BfA was a misfire for me personally from the expansion announcement and while there are things about ShadowLands that might be interesting there's nowhere near enough information to really know anything. New dungeons? New raids? OK, maybe but there's nothing really new there. New zones that will only be abandoned later on? Not really.

It's an excellent time to be in a watchful holding pattern. Wait and see.

The only thing that I actually wish for is for them to take a risk, scrap the current design meta and try something really different. What that would be I have no idea but 15 years of "adding on" isn't really cutting it and I can't imagine how it ever would.

OR

I suppose instilling a more stable design that flows better between patches and expansions would be nice. There's no real need to do 52-card pickup with every expansion. Consistency is good. Their eternal fucking around with everything every 18-24 months is more a problem than a benefit. So I would look forward to that if I thought it would ever happen (it won't).

WoW has a bad case of the same-old same-old with changes that amount to moving deck chairs around.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Core races customization looks good. Hopefully worgen will get tails as a option. And a wolf druid form (pack) but I very much doubt that will ever happen. Not holding my breath with the class changes blizz will most prob make it even worse.

Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    Fun classes with a long mastery curve. I shouldn't be able to match a player's performance on a class they've been playing for a decade if I only picked it up a couple weeks ago.
    This. This might also finally give me a class/spec to main long-term again, after dropping WW with the Legion rework and rerolling every raid since.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

The probable Covenants being locked to a chacter, so if you want all collectables you'll need alts for all of them.

/woo!

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    De-pruning of classes and the removal of a compulsory daily and weekly grinds.

Dont get me wrong, I like grinding, but I don't like the feeling that I have to grind to stay competitive.

Nice Post.... Thanks for Giving information....

Player housing

and maybe more accessible mythic raids as I don't have that much time anymore.

The possibility of finally being able to look like Alleria on my VE and Sylvanas' death.

I look forward to more mounts.

raids as it's always been.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Decent writing.
    Do you hear the voices too?