Up to date Warlock guides/resources?

Hello guys,

with the new patch I'm looking for information on what has changed for warlocks (affliction espacially) and what stats/items to go for.

I've found a guide on woWhead which says Drain Soul is "good" now, and for corrupted gear it says Affliction should go with stack sticks. However, on Bloodmallet it shows the Infinite Stars corruption trait as the strongest miles ahead.

I'm unsure which I should trust or if there are any other useful resources to take into consideration. lockonestopshop.com doesn't seem to be updated for 8.3 and this forum doesn't have any guides anymore.

Does anyone has a hint for me where I should look for updated resources?

10+ Year Old Account
    Discord and IcyVeins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stick to the lock discord for up to date info.

This guy makes up to date video guides if you prefer that format.

oh I was coming to recommend Kalamazi and I see it's been recommended already.
    He did 8.3 videos for each spec a couple weeks ago, and he's usually uploading videos talking about the changes and how warlocks are doing and whatnot.
    Pretty fun and informative.

What happened to that dope ass aff guy? Yipp or something like that. He was killing it in legion. Haven't seen him in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by StyxzTheSage View Post
    What happened to that dope ass aff guy? Yipp or something like that. He was killing it in legion. Haven't seen him in a while.
    The whole LockOnesStopShop side is quite out of date too, I think all good Legion locks called it day after BFA butchered the spec past recognition

Thanks for all the recommendations.

Joined the Discord server now, and watched the videos, compared those to logs from me and other locks to see what matches and what does not. Guess I have a good clue now on whats the way to go.