Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by odamienskii View Post
    They completed the dungeon without using the utilities they were invited to, the utilities that are needed in the next level.
    If the dungeon was completed in time, the utilities needed to complete the dungeon were used.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Do people actually care about this rio thing? It shows nothing but how much time you´ve put into some dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    Do people actually care about this rio thing? It shows nothing but how much time you´ve put into some dungeons.
    Wouldn't you want to invite somebody that has put a lot of time into the thing you're about to do?

Time spent (experience) is a dominant metric used in almost every single activity in life. Not sure why it's suddenly a bad thing here.

Oof imagine having such a hate boner for other classes you make a thread to complain about it with nothing concrete to back up anything. All you do is prove how shitty a player you are but do carry on.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'd suggest you befriend a dh/rogue you deem competent and try to run dungeons with them. Then you won't have to resort to such vague theories or estimations.

- - - Updated - - -

You're either not playing the game, or never played m+ because rio is the only thing people care about right now.

you guys fed up of not knowing if a rogue or dh is good? Been using this theory for a while, deduct 500 rio off a rogues or dhs score and you have an accurate reflection of there skill level.

Why is this i hear you ask? think about it, every rogue and dh get an instant invite to every party, imagine getting an invite to every party and still not being able to do a 19 in time, what does that tell you? same goes the other way too, spriest hunter boomie warlock etc 2.1k are the equivalent to a 2600 dh skill level.

Your welcome!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    so you take rio, which is not accurate reflection of skill at all, deduct randomly chosen number and get an accurate reflection of skill? i dont think so
    Literally the perfect response, took the words right out of my mouth.
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

The real good dhs/rogues are already 3700
    Huh?
    Nothing about what i have written is untrue
    Yea, no.

The TOP, number 1 DPS on Raider.io (If i get the site Correclty an: "Mythic+ Progress: BFA Post-Season 3 (Beguiling)" shows the Actual Leaderboard) has a in your Comparison a measly score of 2475.

Source: https://raider.io/

Quote Originally Posted by boz0 View Post
    How long have you played a DH and a rogue both, and been instantly invited to every party? I'm willing to bet you haven't, and confuse your beliefs with reality.

If you've actually been in that situation, I'd like to know your secret, because my DH certainly isn't instantly invited everywhere.
    If you haven't actually been in that situation and are just crying because you have a hard time getting invited, well, tough luck.

I'm not denying that some fotm classes get more easily invited, but your claims are simply preposterous, and show either a strong lack of knowledge of the M+ scene, or just plain bad faith.
    I only have experience that every party i want to get in wants a rogue or dh, then i have the experiences where im in a party with them and outperform them in every single aspect.

I have a rogue on my freinds list he is in no uncertain terms trash, doesnt interupt, doesnt use tricks, doesnt use defensives, has low low damage, has lower rio than me and can get into keys i need before me with no problems at all.

This problem is universal for everyone that doesnt play rogue/dh, all the trash getting in ahead of better players simply because of there utilities......which they dont even use because they are trash.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LanToaster View Post
    Huh?

Yea, no.

The TOP, number 1 DPS on Raider.io (If i get the site Correclty an: "Mythic+ Progress: BFA Post-Season 3 (Beguiling)" shows the Actual Leaderboard) has a in your Comparison a measly score of 2475.

Source: https://raider.io/
    lol, nice attempt at a troll. i know your not serious :P

That guy is someone who sucks that is trying to prove to himself that he is good by pushing on a week where nobody else is, just so he can say "i was world n1"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    Literally the perfect response, took the words right out of my mouth.
    and then literally didnt read my response huh

lol, nice attempt at a troll. i know your not serious :P

That guy is someone who sucks that is trying to prove to himself that he is good by pushing on a week where nobody else is, just so he can say "i was world n1"
    Well, that was an error on my Part. I wasnt aware that RaiderIO make a Difference for the Last two weeks.
    That LeaderBoard is just the last two weeks.

But well, I checked the Actual Leaderboard of the last Season. Basically, you are saying everyone below the top 150 is Trash.
    (Because you said the Good ones are above 3700, and around below 150 it drops below that one fast)

I´m Curious, with your Big mouth where do you stand on the Leaderboard?

Edit:
    Btw, I´m not on the Leaderboard, I dont really do M+ apart from getting my Weekly Chest.
    But it appears to me that you just want to be Carried if you need people with a Higher score than what is probably Appropriate for the level you are running.
    Last edited by LanToaster; 2020-01-20 at 02:07 PM.

from god to the mouth of OP himself, i'll take this to heart! i'm sorry for the hurt and pain you feel when you are insta-declined spots to master rogue + DH class.

Quote Originally Posted by LanToaster View Post
    I´m Curious, with your Big mouth where do you stand on the Leaderboard?
    My guess is he does not play a rogue or a DH (hence the salty thread) so his RIO of 1200 is representative of being an amazing player (unlike the 3600 rogue who is less than trash, apparently).

Quote Originally Posted by Mozu View Post
    My guess is he does not play a rogue or a DH (hence the salty thread) so his RIO of 1200 is representative of being an amazing player (unlike the 3600 rogue who is less than trash, apparently).
    So 1200 Is Amazing for NonDHs?
    That means I would just need to do a bit more than my Weekly to be Amazing. Awesome

its a reflection of experience, which in m+ pushing experience / skill is the same thing

There is no real skill involved in pve, its just knowledge, skill is in pvp, someone who has experience in higher keys is more "skilled" in pve

I dont pvp btw im not very good at it before you write me off as one of these pvp know it alls that thinks pve is easy.
    its based on group, so you could be literaly dead weight in grp and get high score bcs your group was good... so no, it shows absolutely NOTHING usefull...
    so unless being pulled through high lvl keys is considered "skill", you are wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Mozu View Post
    no, if you want to know my history its this.

legion i played rdruid, when trying was world 15 right up to end of season 3, where i quit 2months before end of expac finishing world 200.
    This expac i have been on and off struggling to get the dedication to play, season 2 i came back and gave it a good go getting 2450, season 3 i got 2k 4months ago healing 19s with 435 ilvl 2 essence when once again i became bored.

Rerolled hunter couldnt get invite to anything above 17 so quit again for 4 months, came back and once again couldnt get invite to anything above 17 hilariously seeing things like "shrine 18 2300 required".....lol...jokers.

Now im angry, and want to really show the community how trash they are by reclaiming my rightful place as a god and letting all those scrubadubs that rerolled dh/rogue just to try and get a leg up know in no uncertain terms that they are trash.

season 4 here we come.

- - - Updated - - -

its based on group, so you could be literaly dead weight in grp and get high score bcs your group was good... so no, it shows absolutely NOTHING usefull...
    so unless being pulled through high lvl keys is considered "skill", you are wrong
    yes, up to a certain level, funny enough around the level that rogues/dhs stop being trash..2400 anyone? you cant be carried above this unless you are in an absolutely insane team with great comms absolutely no way you can pug and be carried above 2400, you would have to carry your own weight at least.

Now im angry, and want to really show the community how trash they are by reclaiming my rightful place as a god and letting all those scrubadubs that rerolled dh/rogue just to try and get a leg up know in no uncertain terms that they are trash.
    There we go. So, you're butthurt, and you're blaming it on other people.

Newsflash to make you feel better (yes, it's Monday but I'm in a good mood) : even if you play DH or rogue, you don't get instant invites. If pugging, you have to inch your way up and every point or r.io can potentially be a pain.

Usual solution : make your own groups.

yeah shows experience mate, thats the whole point of it and why it does say some things about how good a player is, my entire post though is about rogues and dhs score is often off centre compared to other classes that arent instant invited to everything.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by boz0 View Post
    There we go. So, you're butthurt, and you're blaming it on other people.

Newsflash to make you feel better (yes, it's Monday but I'm in a good mood) : even if you play DH or rogue, you don't get instant invites. If pugging, you have to inch your way up and every point or r.io can potentially be a pain.

Usual solution : make your own groups.
    i know bud, well there is nothing to do currently so i figured id piss a few dhs and rogues off, this week is dead week and next week will be too, week after that il be silent working on that push declining all rogues/dhs on the way that are anything below +500 rio what i want.

sleeping giant, sick of all these fake gods running round like they are something. the level they are at aint shit to me, its amateur and if i was that score when actually putting effort in i would not be happy at all.

no, if you want to know my history its this.

legion i played rdruid, when trying was world 15 right up to end of season 3, where i quit 2months before end of expac finishing world 200.
    This expac i have been on and off struggling to get the dedication to play, season 2 i came back and gave it a good go getting 2450, season 3 i got 2k 4months ago healing 19s with 435 ilvl 2 essence when once again i became bored.

Rerolled hunter couldnt get invite to anything above 17 so quit again for 4 months, came back and once again couldnt get invite to anything above 17 hilariously seeing things like "shrine 18 2300 required".....lol...jokers.

season 4 here we come.

- - - Updated - - -

yes, up to a certain level, funny enough around the level that rogues/dhs stop being trash..2400 anyone? you cant be carried above this unless you are in an absolutely insane team with great comms absolutely no way you can pug and be carried above 2400, you would have to carry your own weight at least.
    still, 4 amazing players can pull one mediocre to extremely high score...

but ill give you different example:
    player A is pulled through all dungeons on m+15
    player B clears just half of the dungeons on m+15, and doesnt bother geting higher than +10for the rest as theres nothing usefull droping for him, but is actualy best in the group all the time
    player A will have higher score, yet im sure player B have WAY higher skill...

raider io score is good for one thing only: helps boosters to increase their revenue bcs people want to have high score, and then you meet morons in groups that have over 2k score and do less dps than your autoattack...

7+ Year Old Account
    Obvious bait thread is obvious. Mods?

10+ Year Old Account
    Even though raider.io is a nice tool to show how much experience someone has in dungeons, you also have to put into considerations that rogues have an attention span of a goldfish.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

still, 4 amazing players can pull one mediocre to extremely high score...

but ill give you different example:
    player A is pulled through all dungeons on m+15
    player B clears just half of the dungeons on m+15, and doesnt bother geting higher than +10for the rest as theres nothing usefull droping for him, but is actualy best in the group all the time
    player A will have higher score, yet im sure player B have WAY higher skill...

raider io score is good for one thing only: helps boosters to increase their revenue bcs people want to have high score, and then you meet morons in groups that have over 2k score and do less dps than your autoattack...
    yeah im well aware there are much higher skilled players with low score, im one of them! havent pushed at all for 4 months but 2100 score came back last week,

Point is the chance of meeting these players is very very slim, because most ppl that do m+ are actually tryharding or arent skilled and dont really care, both are bad.

One of the best players i have on my freinds list was met in a random +12 waycrest, he didnt take any fail damage with elitism helper, then i noticed his incredible damage, looked further and he destroyed everyone with interupts and stuns aswell as using defensives/healing pots, thats all you need to be a top player, that and co-ordination from a team.

That doesnt mean that lobby full of trash players is all this kinds of players, this kind of player is 1in100 chance

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Even though raider.io is a nice tool to show how much experience someone has in dungeons, you also have to put into considerations that rogues have an attention span of a goldfish.
    which they apply 100% of to the damage meter.