Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by odamienskii View Post
    That doesnt mean that lobby full of trash players is all this kinds of players, this kind of player is 1in100 chance
    would say the chance is higher, as many (i would say majority but cant back that up) of the players go just for +10 for weekly
    but even if the chance is 1in100, it still means its not accurate

Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    would say the chance is higher, as many (i would say majority but cant back that up) of the players go just for +10 for weekly
    but even if the chance is 1in100, it still means its not accurate
    its 1 in 100 easy, that was me being generous.

Players that tick ALL the boxes of a top notch m+ player are few and far between, you never see them because they are up in the 21s/22s, the chances of finding one of that level down amongst the trash is slim unless they cant be bothered this season, they are mixed in with all the ppl that just dont get the game but are trying to learn.

I run elitism helper and never see ppl with no fail damage, like ever. always ppl with 3000k fail damage but hey! they topped meters! that shit dont carry in keys above a certain level. in keys above a certain level they would be 1 shot 20 times.

I only have experience that every party i want to get in wants a rogue or dh, then i have the experiences where im in a party with them and outperform them in every single aspect.

I have a rogue on my freinds list he is in no uncertain terms trash, doesnt interupt, doesnt use tricks, doesnt use defensives, has low low damage, has lower rio than me and can get into keys i need before me with no problems at all.

This problem is universal for everyone that doesnt play rogue/dh, all the trash getting in ahead of better players simply because of there utilities......which they dont even use because they are trash.

- - - Updated - - -

lol, nice attempt at a troll. i know your not serious :P

That guy is someone who sucks that is trying to prove to himself that he is good by pushing on a week where nobody else is, just so he can say "i was world n1"

- - - Updated - - -

and then literally didnt read my response huh
    Oh I did, I just chose to ignore you trying to justify why its right as you just gave an opinion as to why you're right. It's the great thing about having an opinion. Where as @Lolites statement was just fact.

You're more than welcome to have one and post about it. Doesn't mean its correct
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    Imagine taking rio as an indication of anything accurate bahaha. Same shit as gearscore

Bad player + high rio = bad player

You caan subtract as much as you like. It still won't indicate anything good.
    Ugh for the millionth time, rio score is not gearscore. We have ingame ilvl to represent what past days gearscore did.

Rioscore is the m+ dungeon equivalent of raidings "ahead of the curve" or "cutting edge". Its proof that youve done the dungs at X lvl intime. Its a measure for experience, where gearscore was a measure for the amount of ilvl on your gear.

Im amazed that people still doesnt know this.
    Its like, on one side of the coin you have people who for think io score = skill, on the other hand you have people who think ioscor = gearscore..
    Both are flat out wrong... It doesnt indicate either of those two things. Not in the slightest.
    None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    Just don't invite rogues and DH, Problem solved.
    Don't invite the best m+ classes in the game? Herp Derp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    nice maths. lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    Ugh for the millionth time, rio score is not gearscore. We have ingame ilvl to represent what past days gearscore did.

Rioscore is the m+ dungeon equivalent of raidings "ahead of the curve" or "cutting edge". Its proof that youve done the dungs at X lvl intime. Its a measure for experience, where gearscore was a measure for the amount of ilvl on your gear.

Im amazed that people still doesnt know this.
    Its like, on one side of the coin you have people who for think io score = skill, on the other hand you have people who think ioscor = gearscore..
    Both are flat out wrong... It doesnt indicate either of those two things. Not in the slightest.
    tbh, only precise information that rio give is that you character was present in the instance when the group made it in certain time
    it doesnt indicate you HELPED in any way, or in fact that it was YOU playing the character

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    Oh I did, I just chose to ignore you trying to justify why its right as you just gave an opinion as to why you're right. It's the great thing about having an opinion. Where as @Lolites statement was just fact.

You're more than welcome to have one and post about it. Doesn't mean its correct
    Ditto! same same

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    Don't invite the best m+ classes in the game? Herp Derp.
    Well, OP has so many problems with players of said classes. He thinks they all got carried anyway, so surely not inviting them will make his life easier.

tbh, only precise information that rio give is that you character was present in the instance when the group made it in certain time
    it doesnt indicate you HELPED in any way, or in fact that it was YOU playing the character
    if making a group just deduct 500 rio from rogues and dhs, try it youll be surprised at the accuracy

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    Well, OP has so many problems with players of said classes. He thinks they all got carried anyway, so surely not inviting them will make his life easier.
    only ones below 2400, legit good dhs and rogues are above this score and no i wouldnt have a problem with one of those because they would (in most cases) do what they were invited for, utilites, survival and fat damage

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    you guys fed up of not knowing if a rogue or dh is good? Been using this theory for a while, deduct 500 rio off a rogues or dhs score and you have an accurate reflection of there skill level.

Why is this i hear you ask? think about it, every rogue and dh get an instant invite to every party, imagine getting an invite to every party and still not being able to do a 19 in time, what does that tell you? same goes the other way too, spriest hunter boomie warlock etc 2.1k are the equivalent to a 2600 dh skill level.

Your welcome!
    I would love a link to your armory
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    Imagine taking rio as an indication of anything accurate bahaha. Same shit as gearscore

Bad player + high rio = bad player

You caan subtract as much as you like. It still won't indicate anything good.
    Rofl. I like this answer!

If you've found a way you think work, good for you! Always more fun to do a run that works out.
    Well met!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iem View Post
    Man even if Blizzard gave players bars of gold, they would complain that they were too heavy.

After grouping (pre 8.3) with Brazilians with 2k IO, 4+ Mythic bosses down, and 440+ ilevel and seeing them pull 15K single target and stand in fire I just ignore IO, up to a point.

IO doesn't mean dick. More often than not I see the 600 IO dude beating the hell out of the 1500+ mythic raider PVE idiot who can't interrupt or perform a simple rotation under the "pressure" of a M+ affix.

At this point I'm looking for reasonable rating, reasonable gear, and from a non-Brazilian server.

3+ Year Old Account
    its a reflection of experience, which in m+ pushing experience / skill is the same thing

There is no real skill involved in pve, its just knowledge, skill is in pvp, someone who has experience in higher keys is more "skilled" in pve

I dont pvp btw im not very good at it before you write me off as one of these pvp know it alls that thinks pve is easy.
    So there's no skill involved in PvE but you want rio to change to better represent the skill of certain class players? So huh, there's skill in pve or not? Make up your mind bro, those double standards won't argue against each other.

Except it's not. First, I have a 445 ilvl Rogue and I do not get auto invites to groups. Second, my Rio score is much lower than my skill because I only do one 10+ m+ a week. Raider io is a horrible measure of skill because it's limited by how good the whole group is. If your tank cant survive, or your healer sucks, youre not gonna pass the key and it reflects bad on you showing you failed the key.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

There’s several factors besides raider io I used as score can be bought. I avoided Brazilian servers, and players with weird shit in their name as well as making sure people were gemmed and enchanted. Also checked logs.

No system is perfect, but this one is atleast in the ballpark as accurate as "ahead of the curve" or "cutting edge".
    None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.

yeah im well aware there are much higher skilled players with low score, im one of them! havent pushed at all for 4 months but 2100 score came back last week,
    So, you are 2100 yourself, and you want to play only with 3K and above? Doesnt sound like you are a good Player tbh.

Rio is dogshit in general IMO. Haven't really been around to do a lot M+ this expansion, but I'm not going to do every damn dungeon just for internet points. If I don't need something from that dungeon, or hell, just don't like it (tol dagor, fuck off) I'm not going to do it, and that means my Rio score would be trash.

Quote Originally Posted by LanToaster View Post
    So, you are 2100 yourself, and you want to play only with 3K and above? Doesnt sound like you are a good Player tbh.
    i was 2000 4 months ago bro, healing 19s in 436 ilvl 2 essence, i got bored and quit, came back like 2 weeks ago and got another 100 score without trying

My buddies from legion are like top 10 world in the classes they playing, i am on that kind of level when i try like i was back in legion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Rio is dogshit in general IMO. Haven't really been around to do a lot M+ this expansion, but I'm not going to do every damn dungeon just for internet points. If I don't need something from that dungeon, or hell, just don't like it (tol dagor, fuck off) I'm not going to do it, and that means my Rio score would be trash.
    i respect that dude, ppl have there own play style and what they like in game, some reason internet points is appealing to a lot of people, its not the internet points for me that i enjoy, its the challenge. the game is not challenging, doing 18s/19s etc boringly easy, i wanna play at a level where my healing is actually required not where the whole party can go through the instance without needing a single rejuv and im basically a 4th dps, shits boring, my enjoyment is healing hard content.