1. #20141
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf the Happy Husky View Post
    still not wearing the mask, still healthy


    WHAT'S UP GANG
    Well of course, you'd wear a muzzle instead.

  2. #20142
    Well....

    Fuck the Netherlands....

    7833 new cases.

    And for the guy who said: ''measurements have to wait for 2 weeks to take effect''.

    Its been week of 2 measures.
    ''With this attack, we have no choice but to protect our kind by unleashing our almighty weapon upon them. Summoning the Apocalypse'' - Stellaris Apocalypse trailer.

  3. #20143
    Brewmaster Magical Mudcrab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    All across Nirn.
    Posts
    1,440
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Man, the Great Toilet Paper Shortage of 2020 seems so long ago...
    If that seems like a long time ago, this is also the year that Kobe Bryant died and the year that Qassem Soleimani was killed by an American airstrike. Feels like they happened years ago.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

  4. #20144
    Merely a Setback breadisfunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    flying the exodar...into the sun.
    Posts
    25,737
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf the Happy Husky View Post
    still not wearing the mask, still healthy


    WHAT'S UP GANG
    guys i'm playing in traffic on the interstate/highway/suburbs/urban area/freeway(based on population density of your area.) and still haven't been hit by a car!i'm doing fine here! no i love has been hurt by this!-your logic
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2020-10-15 at 04:23 PM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

  5. #20145
    Old God Yunru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The Continent of Orsterra
    Posts
    10,052
    Well tommorow a mask over the face is mandatory when outside lol. (that is usless if there is no person araund you)


    I guess its time to stock up on candy, toilet paper, food and other shit before everything gets shut down again.

  6. #20146
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Well tommorow a mask over the face is mandatory when outside lol. (that is usless if there is no person araund you)


    I guess its time to stock up on candy, toilet paper, food and other shit before everything gets shut down again.
    I don't see that happening in any US state.

  7. #20147
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf the Happy Husky View Post
    still not wearing the mask, still healthy


    WHAT'S UP GANG
    A streamer said it right....

    “Insisting on your right to not wear a mask, while ignoring your responsibility to your fellow citizens to wear a mask, is how a child operates. It’s a preconventional sense of morality.” -MiltonTPike1
    Fairy tales are more than true – not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten. -G. K. Chesterton & Neil Gaiman
    Twitter | DeviantArt | Twitch

  8. #20148
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    A streamer said it right....

    “Insisting on your right to not wear a mask, while ignoring your responsibility to your fellow citizens to wear a mask, is how a child operates. It’s a preconventional sense of morality.” -MiltonTPike1
    And outdated way of thinking that's back in the 60s when America was more about contributing to society.
    "ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country."
    -----
    Blame capitalism and the idiocy of "free trade" for why things have changed to a more selfish business model.

  9. #20149
    Scarab Lord PhaelixWW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Washington (né California)
    Posts
    4,478
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    And outdated way of thinking that's back in the 60s when America was more about contributing to society.
    "ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country."
    -----
    Blame capitalism and the idiocy of "free trade" for why things have changed to a more selfish business model.
    Being shortsighted has nothing to do with capitalism. In fact, capitalism is best served by the forward thinkers and is, in fact, damaged by those who exist in a self-centered mentality.
    "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." --Alexandre Dumas-fils

  10. #20150
    The Insane Granyala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Arkon-III
    Posts
    19,367
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Well tommorow a mask over the face is mandatory when outside lol. (that is usless if there is no person araund you)
    Yep typical politicians panicking and "doing something" so others "feel safer".
    Whether it makes scientific sense or not.

  11. #20151
    Old God Yunru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The Continent of Orsterra
    Posts
    10,052
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Yep typical politicians panicking and "doing something" so others "feel safer".
    Whether it makes scientific sense or not.
    Well it was suggested by this person:


    However the real reason they do this so a country can fine people and get money back it lost.

  12. #20152
    Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    Being shortsighted has nothing to do with capitalism. In fact, capitalism is best served by the forward thinkers and is, in fact, damaged by those who exist in a self-centered mentality.
    Facebook, Amazon, Google (Alphabet), Apple, are laughing at you.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Yep typical politicians panicking and "doing something" so others "feel safer".
    Whether it makes scientific sense or not.
    *shrugs*
    Pretty much all cosmetic...sake of appearances. As posted earlier, it's just all about rearranging the furniture until either the Titanic sinks, or a lifeboat shows up with something resembling a cure.

  13. #20153
    Scarab Lord PhaelixWW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Washington (né California)
    Posts
    4,478
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Facebook, Amazon, Google (Alphabet), Apple, are laughing at you.
    If you think those companies represent capitalism in its entirety, then you should have your head examined. I never claimed that capitalism implied morality, but neither is it inherently immoral. Not that those companies are all bad, either.

    You might as well be saying "free will is bad because... Jeffrey Dahmer."
    "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." --Alexandre Dumas-fils

  14. #20154
    Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    If you think those companies represent capitalism in its entirety, then you should have your head examined. I never claimed that capitalism implied morality, but neither is it inherently immoral. Not that those companies are all bad, either.

    You might as well be saying "free will is bad because... Jeffrey Dahmer."
    Didn't take you for someone that supports monopolies.

  15. #20155
    Scarab Lord PhaelixWW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Washington (né California)
    Posts
    4,478
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Didn't take you for someone that supports monopolies.
    I don't. But pretending that capitalism is inherently bad because it can lead to monopolies is being just as shortsighted as the mentality you claim to be against. It's hardly an all or nothing proposition. You can celebrate the good things about capitalism while working to block the bad. "Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater."
    "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." --Alexandre Dumas-fils

  16. #20156
    The Insane Masark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    17,368

    Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

  17. #20157
    Scarab Lord PhaelixWW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Washington (né California)
    Posts
    4,478
    We'll see you on January 20th, then!

    In all honesty, actually, it's going to be longer, because Winter is Coming and it's going to suck more than the series finale of GoT.
    "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." --Alexandre Dumas-fils

  18. #20158
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Facebook, Amazon, Google (Alphabet), Apple, are laughing at you.
    Those companies are corporatist, not capitalist. It is like how socialism and communism aren't the same thing, even if they are related.

  19. #20159
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    solve coagula
    Posts
    54,306
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    Those companies are corporatist, not capitalist. It is like how socialism and communism aren't the same thing, even if they are related.
    Those are conglomerates... corporatism is the result of crony capitalism. Capitalism is to Plutocracy, as socialism is to communism.
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

  20. #20160
    The Unstoppable Force Puupi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    22,778
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    corporatism is the result of crony capitalism.
    .......what?

    You must have some own weird definition of corporatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •