1. #20341
    Herald of the Titans dribbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Brexitia
    Posts
    2,949
    Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    Aren't conspiracy theories not allowed on this forum?
    Where's the conspiracy theory in what I said or by using a double negative in your question are you very cleverly saying there isn't one? If so I, as a purveyor of facts, wholeheartedly agree.

  2. #20342
    Scarab Lord PhaelixWW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Washington (né California)
    Posts
    4,485
    Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    Where's the conspiracy theory in what I said
    Bullshit conspiracy theory, right here:
    Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    ...the BBC will have been instructed to scare everyone into thinking they have no immunity now...
    But we understand, you seem to find it impossible to listen to or understand science.
    "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." --Alexandre Dumas-fils

  3. #20343
    Legendary! unfilteredJW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Seagrove Beach, FL
    Posts
    6,248
    Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    If so I, as a purveyor of facts.
    This is a lie and can be summarily dismissed.
    Blessed are the fornicates, may we bend down to be their whores. Blessed are the rich, may our labor deliver them more.
    Blessed are the envious; bless the slothful, the wrathful, the vain. Blessed are the gluttonous, may they feast us to famine and war.
    What of the pious, the pure of heart, the peaceful, the meek, the mourning, and the merciful? All doomed, all doomed

  4. #20344
    Herald of the Titans dribbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Brexitia
    Posts
    2,949
    Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    Bullshit conspiracy theory, right here:
    The BBC was created by HM Government.
    The BBC licence fee is set by HM Government.
    The BBC Chairman is appointed by HM Government.

    This is public knowledge and fact not conspiracy.

    The BBC is not independent in any way and will take instructions from HM Government on penalty of its abolition should it choose to do otherwise.

    Tune in to live UK BBC news now, not BBC world news, and you can see Aunty delivering that government pro vaccine message right now. No mention that the chances of covid reinfection are miniscule. Better to report no long term immunity from antibodies, best go get that vaccine asap...

    But we understand, you seem to find it impossible to listen to or understand science.
    I understand the science, shame the BBC choose to selectively broadcast it.
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-10-27 at 08:08 PM. Reason: Minor Trolling

  5. #20345

  6. #20346
    Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    I understand the science, shame the BBC choose to selectively broadcast it.
    Showing people scientific studies of no long term Immunity is Manipulation?

    Better to report no long term immunity from antibodies, best go get that vaccine asap...
    Vaccines work.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2020-10-27 at 07:36 PM.
    Americans are the Chinese of the west. The main reason people tolerate them is because they are too big to ignore.

    "Admit nothing, deny everything, launch counterattack." - Roger Stone (Trump's Friend, Ally, and Campaign Advisor)

  7. #20347
    Scarab Lord PhaelixWW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Washington (né California)
    Posts
    4,485
    Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    The BBC was created by HM Government.
    The BBC licence fee is set by HM Government.
    The BBC Chairman is appointed by HM Government.

    This is public knowledge and fact not conspiracy.
    None of this is evidence that actually supports your theory of a conspiracy. Just because a thing is possible does not mean that it actually happened.


    Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    I understand the science, shame the BBC choose to selectively broadcast it.
    Lulz. Okay, champ.
    "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." --Alexandre Dumas-fils

  8. #20348
    Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    With the vaccine likely being delivered for distribution on Monday to UK hospitals the BBC will have been instructed to scare everyone into thinking they have no immunity now even if they have tested +ve for Covid in the past.
    We will check back on the first claim on vaccine distribution as it's likely to be at least 6 weeks too early.

    The claim that BBC has been instructed to scare people seems like a conspiracy theory, especially as it's unclear by WHOM.
    You have previously claimed that BBC had pro-EU agenda, and was paid by the EU,
    Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    Ahem, the BBC has received 100's of millions in EU funding, both grants and soft loans. As you say undermining its impartiality as evident in a recent UK referendum that shall go unnamed. Even prompting urgent questions in parliament...
    But now it seems that it's the current anti-EU government in england is ordering BBC around.

    That lack of consistency is typical of conspiracy theories. Believing in one conspiracy makes it more likely that you believe another - and the interesting point is that is true even if they directly contradict each other.

    Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    Most people I speak to who had a sniffle or cold sometime this year are adamant they already had Covid, even if untested, are immune and so don't need vaccinating. They might be right, they might be wrong.
    They are almost certainly wrong, as only a small percentage in the uk have had covid.

    Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    But it is no good the general population assuming that if the government position is they want as many people as possible to be vaccinated. Cue an article exactly like that...
    Here's the hidden conspiracy; it's alleged that the government, under BoJo the clown, is doing this for nefarious purposes.
    Why the government would push for mass vaccinations at this point is also unclear; that lack of clarity of purpose is also fairly common for conspiracy theories.

    In reality there will not be enough doses for everyone to get vaccinated before next summer, so trying to get everyone vaccinated next week is pointless (especially as the vaccine is unlikely to be ready in the coming month).
    Last edited by Forogil; 2020-10-27 at 08:15 PM.

  9. #20349
    Scarab Lord Poopymonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Neverland Ranch Survivor
    Posts
    4,564
    Quote Originally Posted by Xjev View Post
    lets hope so buddy, I can't wait for this stupid virus to be over so we can break from the prison we are living in atm, sigh. Once this is all over I'm massively going to support and donate to festival organizers and local music bands and pubs. I can't believe how important they were for me.
    For a prison, people sure are doing whatever the fuck they want. As opposed to, a real prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

  10. #20350
    The Insane Orange Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    001100010010011110100001101101110011
    Posts
    19,553
    So where is the dude that was arguing this would be over in another week or two since march?
    I have a fan. Seems he was permabanned.
    Yo, don't mind my "street talk"

  11. #20351
    Immortal Templar 331's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Waycross, GA
    Posts
    7,937
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    So where is the dude that was arguing this would be over in another week or two since march?
    Still in the White House. Or golfing.

  12. #20352
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    BuT NaNCy pELosI Won'T MaKE A DEAl!1!1!ELEVEN1!!1ONEONE1!

    Watching some of the folks in /r/conservative come to the realization, while claiming "that's a Democrat move", that McConnell is actually the one holding up much needed financial assistance to citizens, small businesses, and states/cities that are grappling with budget problems was a bit of a delight.

    As I've said, the US is not capable of effectively combatting a pandemic under the current leadership, or lack thereof. And that trickles down to their followers, much unlike their economic policies.
    That place along with /r/conspiracy are amazing, you can look anywhere else on the internet and almost everyone is explaining how much of a shit job he is doing (hes actually not doing a damn thing) then venture into either of those subs and they are all balls deep on trump/the GOP about how amazing he/they have handled the pandemic, it's like they live in another universe, pretty scary, but hey, they rammed through some woman who is in a cult, believes in QAnon, doesn't care about gays, blacks or immigrants so yeah they got what they wanted, fuck the other 330,000,000 people.

  13. #20353
    Merely a Setback Adam Jensen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Sarif Industries, Detroit
    Posts
    28,510
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    Still in the White House. Or golfing.
    The virus will go away just after he tells us about his healthcare plan and as soon as he explains to Leslie Stahl how he'll protect pre-existing conditions.

  14. #20354
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    solve coagula
    Posts
    54,318
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    The virus will go away just after he tells us about his healthcare plan and as soon as he explains to Leslie Stahl how he'll protect pre-existing conditions.
    He actually set a new date... He claims November 4th covid will just go away...
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

  15. #20355
    Merely a Setback Adam Jensen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Sarif Industries, Detroit
    Posts
    28,510
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    He actually set a new date... He claims November 4th covid will just go away...
    Bah, he stole that from Eric who tweeted that several months ago.

  16. #20356
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    solve coagula
    Posts
    54,318
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Bah, he stole that from Eric who tweeted that several months ago.
    Kinda, here is a link:

    As U.S. Cases Hit New Daily High, Trump Jokes Media Reports on COVID Will Stop on Nov. 4
    https://www.newsweek.com/us-cases-hi...-nov-4-1541912
    "That's all I hear about now. That's all I hear. Turn on television—'COVID, COVID, COVID, COVID, COVID, COVID.' A plane goes down. 500 people dead, they don't talk about it. 'COVID, COVID, COVID, COVID.' By the way, on November 4 you won't hear about it anymore," Trump said as the audience cheered, suggesting he would be victorious in this year's election.
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

  17. #20357
    The Insane Orange Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    001100010010011110100001101101110011
    Posts
    19,553
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    Still in the White House. Or golfing.
    I was talking about a poster here on mmo champ lol
    I have a fan. Seems he was permabanned.
    Yo, don't mind my "street talk"

  18. #20358
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    He actually set a new date... He claims November 4th covid will just go away...
    Imagine IF that actually happens....

    *microphone to you* what do you think of this?

  19. #20359
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    solve coagula
    Posts
    54,318
    Quote Originally Posted by trapmaster View Post
    Imagine IF that actually happens....

    *microphone to you* what do you think of this?
    It just makes me think of Andy Kaufman funeral... where a lot of people were expecting him to jump out of the casket as his ultimate joke. Uhm... he didn’t...
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

  20. #20360
    Related:
    Chicago sisters stab store worker 27 times after being asked to put on a mask

    Some people in Chicago are just nutters. Luckily the security guard seems to be doing okay.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •