10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    There's plenty of real arguments against Trump's handling of this crisis, there's no need to pin the stupidity of others on top of that on him.

Trump did not tell people to go drink aquarium cleaner, the actual drug is one for treatment of Malaria that we already know is safe for human consumption, but aquarium cleaner isn't the same thing as that drug.
    You shouldn't expect citizens of a country who voted a guy like Trump for president to have what the rest of the world calls "common sense" to be honest.
    I'm pretty sure the dead guy was a Trump voter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    You know what is really sad? We got second day of number of deaths in italy lowering, and yet i couldn't see it in any news where i live. Guess good news don't sell as good.
    The problem what i understand is people are still not taking this serious and isolating themselves properly, so hanging out the "It is getting under control!" banner might be enough for people to just start falling back in old habits and causing it to simply rise up again.

In other news, Belgium has given the advice that people in homes for the elderly, if they are showing signs that they won't survive the virus, they are not to be moved to the hospital any more as it poses a too large risk.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Is this guy for real?

That's why we can't have nice things. People dying like flies and he's busy pushing his SJW crap. It's not the time for that, you... you.
    What SJW crap is he pushing? Hes locked the country down.

I get that you need step in to wow us with your (giggle) wisdom on all things but you are actually beyond tiresome at the moment, as many people have pointed out. You know that guy thats kinda outside the circle talking loud and being obnoxious to try to get attention? Thats very much you at the moment. You should think about how you post. Take other peoples views into consideration before outright dismissing them as Xi's shills or whatever you do because you lack any nuance.

(And spare me the snappy "no you" retort" that I know you're going to lash out with)

15+ Year Old Account
    The Nobel prize winner, former president of Finland, Martti Ahtisaari, 82, and his wife Eeva, 82, both have tested positive for coronavirus.

In Spain, soldiers have been sent to help disinfect etc. nursing homes. They have found elderly abandoned in their beds, some of them dead.

Fucking hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this guy for real?

That's why we can't have nice things. People dying like flies and he's busy pushing his SJW crap. It's not the time for that, you... you.
    While i don't agree with him: Seriously? Human rights are SJW crap?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    What SJW crap is he pushing? Hes locked the country down.

I get that you need step in to wow us with your (giggle) wisdom on all things but you are actually beyond tiresome at the moment, as many people have pointed out. You know that guy thats kinda outside the circle talking loud and being obnoxious to try to get attention? Thats very much you at the moment. You should think about how you post. Take other peoples views into consideration before outright dismissing them as Xi's shills or whatever you do because you lack any nuance.

(And spare me the snappy "no you" retort" that I know you're going to lash out with)
    KEKW.

I clearly meant the quoted person, not a difficult concept to grasp. Sheesh, where do you people come from?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    While i don't agree with him: Seriously? Human rights are SJW crap?
    Right now it's not the time for that crap, it's not some joke. There is time and place for everything and right now, yes, you all need to sit tight and be good boys and girls for the required short period of time.

In my country the outgoing government I voted against is currently a transitional government that is handling the crisis. I, despite not being a fan of said government, know better than to go full ape hounding them at every point over the very legitimate and necessary response they do. Yes, the rights will suffer for a short while, but it is better than the alternative, because virus does not give a fuck about your political feels and personal preferences.

Muh freedumbz can wait a bit.

10+ Year Old Account

From Italy, Italian leaders raging at people not staying in their homes.. "We will send the police over with flamethrowers" lol

Starts from 5 minutes in.
    Last edited by Acidbaron; 2020-03-24 at 09:26 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    over 600 deaths a day still isnt good news lol
    Downward trend is a good news.

15+ Year Old Account
    As a comic relief: how Sweden has been reacting to coronavirus compared to the rest of the world makes this video relevant again.

i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah yes that I seen. this is a better version:

https://www.smh.com.au/world/europe/...24-p54ddq.html

People are crazy. 600 deaths per day and they go fucking jogging outside.

- - - Updated - - -

In other news, here's a graph showing officially reported local unemployment in % and thousands of people.

91% of these are on unpaid leave and some of them are not going to have a place to return to once this is over.

This does not include self-employed people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah yes that I seen. this is a better version:

https://www.smh.com.au/world/europe/...24-p54ddq.html

People are crazy. 600 deaths per day and they go fucking jogging outside.
    Yes they are, also that second person in the video is there a person in the back doing sign language? lol

I was wrong about China withholding valuable information from the world and wasting valuable time for all of us making poker face as its people were dying like flies?
    It does not matter what type of Coronavirus it is, by December it was already clear they are dealing with a viral outbreak. Their actions? Issuing a lockdown in fucking January 23rd, two days after they allowed a public feast at that.
    And this could of easily been prevented if the American CDC Scientists were still in China, Globalization and Diplomacy could of
    also easily prevented all of this.

Last edited by szechuan; 2020-03-24 at 09:51 AM.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    KEKW.

I clearly meant the quoted person, not a difficult concept to grasp. Sheesh, where do you people come from?

- - - Updated - - -

Right now it's not the time for that crap, it's not some joke. There is time and place for everything and right now, yes, you all need to sit tight and be good boys and girls for the required short period of time.

In my country the outgoing government I voted against is currently a transitional government that is handling the crisis. I, despite not being a fan of said government, know better than to go full ape hounding them at every point over the very legitimate and necessary response they do. Yes, the rights will suffer for a short while, but it is better than the alternative, because virus does not give a fuck about your political feels and personal preferences.

Muh freedumbz can wait a bit.
    While i agree that we can for a time restrict our freedoms, this has to be done with scrutiny and not hand-waved, but maybe you're not used to live in a western democratic country, so maybe that's why this concept is foreign to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    And this could of easily been prevented if the American CDC Scientists were still in China, Globalization and Diplomacy could of easily prevented all of this.

It could have been easily prevented if commies would not do their best to cover this up until the very end.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    While i agree that we can for a time restrict our freedoms, this has to be done with scrutiny and not hand-waved, but maybe you're not used to live in a western democratic country, so maybe that's why this concept is foreign to you.
    It's ok, we're doing fine here, thanks for your concern. Sometimes you do need to do this and this sometimes is now, first time in my lifetime pretty much.

It's not "hand-waving" - this is a full blown health crisis of global magnitude. Yes, you need to act fast, instead you still have countries like US who are literally sleeping as shit is about to explode, musing over whether they should lift the disproportionately little measures they put in place in two weeks from now.

Pure madness.
    Last edited by Gaidax; 2020-03-24 at 09:56 AM.

It could have been easily prevented if commies would not do their best to cover this up until the very end.
    It would be much harder and Pointless to cover up if Proper American Diplomacy and America's CDC was working together with China.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2020-03-24 at 09:58 AM.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    It would be much harder and Pointless to cover up if Proper American Diplomacy and America's CDC was working together with China.
    To work together, you need both parties to be interested. Don't shift the blame on one party, when the other is the literal frikkin' villain in this story. China's government is made of big, mature boys - they know very well whom to contact and notify in case of emergency, they didn't.

The end. And let's stop here with this nonsense.

To work together, you need both parties to be interested.
    And relationships with China were much better before Trump, as Obama was Diplomatic, the NSC Pandemic Response Team was also still active under Obama.

Don't shift the blame on one party, when the other is the literal frikkin' villain in this story. China's government is made of big, mature boys - they know very well whom to contact and notify in case of emergency, they didn't.

The end. And let's stop here with this nonsense.
    I'm not blaming it on one party, YOU ARE, Nationalism and Pride in Self Reliance is much of the reason why this is happening right now.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2020-03-24 at 10:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nationalism and Pride in Self Reliance is much of the reason why this is happening right now.
    Glad you agree with me, now can we move away from this already? Sheesh.

10+ Year Old Account
    And this could of easily been prevented if the American CDC Scientists were still in China, Globalization and Diplomacy could of
    also easily prevented all of this.

-Snip-
    The dangers that come with putting a buffoon in the white house. So both nations got egg on their faces.

10+ Year Old Account
    Preliminary draft of the measures to be enforced starting day after tomorrow:

1. You can only go for a walk up to 100 meters away from your home. Holding IDs becomes mandatory and police will make checks to verify that.
    2. All religious services, prayers and gatherings are forbidden, including weddings. Only permitted one is funerals.
    3. All medical services, except for emergency ones are suspended.
    4. Only deliveries of food, medicine and hygenic products are allowed.
    5. Public transport is canceled.
    6. Driving is allowed, but only one person per car or a driver and a passenger in case of taxis.

These measures are expected to be approved today for 7 days total with option to extend. Everyone will be given 1 day to prepare before they come in force.

- - - Updated - - -

Current stats for today are: 1656 diagnosed, 31 are in induced coma and ventilated, 1 dead, 49 recovered.