Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    It was Cuomo who shut it down. Seriously, just shut up dude.
    To be fair, Cuomo was overly hesitant to lock down New York. CA had locked down before them and wasn't doing nearly as badly.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was Cuomo who shut it down. Seriously, just shut up dude.
    Here's your timeline:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeli..._United_States

Know when your precious Cuomo is mentioned there with any sort of measures? March 20th. Where he finally got a ball dropping that maybe it's time to issue "state-wide order that all non-essential workers must stay at home". That day you ended with 7k cases in New York.

But ok, keep white washing your precious "great leaders". Such a good job.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zaktar View Post
    To be fair, Cuomo was overly hesitant to lock down New York. CA had locked down before them and wasn't doing nearly as badly.
    Oh look, someone not full of shit here. There's hope yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Here's your timeline:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeli..._United_States

Know when your precious Cuomo is mentioned there with any sort of measures? March 20th. Where he finally got a ball dropping that maybe it's time to issue "state-wide order that all non-essential workers must stay at home". That day you ended with 7k cases in New York.

But ok, keep white washing your precious "great leaders". Such a good job.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh look, someone not full of shit here. There's hope yet.
    Continue on with your crusade to prove to everyone on this site how ignorant you are

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/co...rd/ar-BB10ZbcT

10+ Year Old Account
    Continue on with your crusade to prove to everyone on this site how ignorant you are

That's amazing, he managed to do one thing in one city of 100k populace. Praise the beloved great leader!

Maybe his next job should be the Mayor of New Rochelle. Because apparently, that's all he can handle.

If not Bill De Blasio - shit would be even worse in NY. At least had a lick of sense to close schools March 15, not that this is some amazing performance, but seeing American standards being shown here - that's at least should warrant him presidency in 2024.

- - - Updated - - -

Get it through your thick skulls. People who had the power to prevent this catastrophe - sat on their asses and did nothing. And no, it's not only Trump. Your personal hero Cuomo would have gotten tarred by now back in your US' wilder years.

That's amazing, he managed to do one thing in one city of 100k populace. Praise the beloved great leader!

Maybe his next job should be the Mayor of New Rochelle. Because apparently, that's all he can handle.
    As opposed to Trump who's done nothing but gaslight that you are more than willing to defend as a mouthpiece who has done nothing, because you are not even sure if he can do anything*hint he can.* Can't just admit you are wrong and don't know what you are talking about and move on. Continue on with your crusade.

I don't really get the lionization of Cuomo. You're basically holding up a weak half measure as a counterargument, when it really just reinforces how much the man was waffling at a time when decisive action was needed. A lot of people made poor choices at the time, I'd point at the US president first and foremost for why our country is in such bad shape, but we don't need to pretend that NY's crisis was well managed.

10+ Year Old Account
    As opposed to Trump who's done nothing but gaslight that you are more than willing to defend as a mouthpiece who has done nothing, because you are not even sure if he can do anything*hint he can.* Can't just admit you are wrong and don't know what you are talking about and move on. Continue on with your crusade.
    Here's the thing though. Trump is a known idiot, but I see you have a bunch of undercover idiots too. Cuomo is one of the "heroes" in this story too and in many ways even worse at that.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't really get the lionization of Cuomo. You're basically holding up a weak half measure as a counterargument, when it really just reinforces how much the man was waffling at a time when decisive action was needed. A lot of people made poor choices at the time, I'd point at the US president first and foremost for why our country is in such bad shape, but we don't need to pretend that NY's crisis was well managed.
    Ditto.

I'm not really lionizing him, just pointing out that Cuomo has done something, while Trump has twiddled his thumb holding trump rallies everyday and this guy literally just defending trump while lying about what others have actually done.

Here's the thing though. Trump is a known idiot, but I see you have a bunch of undercover idiots too. Cuomo is one of the "heroes" in this story too and in many ways even worse at that.

- - - Updated - - -

Ditto.
    And Israel isn't better, with a Population of only 8-10 million you're country should of been like S. Korea.

Face it, you're country also failed.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not really lionizing him, just pointing out that Cuomo has done something, while Trump has twiddled his thumb holding trump rallies everyday and this guy literally just defending trump while lying about what others have actually done.
    I am not defending Trump, I am pretty clear about my opinion of Trump and his cronies making a pigsty out of whole thing and are now desperately trying to catch their shadows.

But I find it curious that some posters here are ready to go great lengths to whitewash a person who is one of the greatest incompetents in this story, just because he's one of the "good guys" from the "correct" political camp.

It's frikkin' modern King's New Clothes here.

Sorry, I wasn't clear, didn't really mean you were; just see a lot of people looking at him with admiration, when I look at how other governors handled the situation much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Hopefully. But this is just simple maths and statistics at this point.

Eg. Italy has lost 0,1% of their whole population in the past three weeks. Spain has lost 0,1% in two weeks.

And as we all know, unfortunately this is only the beginning of the actual widespread epidemic that's to come.
    It's 0.01, not 0,1. It's a tenth as bad a you're claiming. I'm not saying its not bad, its just 10 times not as bad as you're claiming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    And Israel isn't better, with a Population of only 8-10 million you're country should of been like S. Korea.

Face it, you're country also failed.
    We did, we should have done what we have done a week earlier, when we had 3 cases and not 25, especially given our intelligence services, who without a doubt were on the ball about true state of affairs in China.

But guess what? At least we still managed to contain it before it turned out to be a true disaster, because for once our government managed to be uncharacteristically on the ball this time (just barely). I imagine having only 5 dead so far is infinitely better than what you have in New York alone.

And we would have done better if Minister of Health would not be that religious cretin who until the very end tried to keep religious bullshit houses of prayer open.
    Last edited by Gaidax; 2020-03-26 at 02:50 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    It's 0.01, not 0,1. It's a tenth as bad a you're claiming. I'm not saying its not bad, its just 10 times not as bad as you're claiming.
    Oh, right. My bad. I was wondering this myself, too. With 0.1 they would be in WW2 numbers in a couple of more weeks. :S
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

And know what? Unlike US, we're already under various lockdowns and restrictions for almost 2 weeks and border lockdown for all arrivals for 20 days.
    LMAO STATES can't Shut down Borders, IT WON'T WORK and would BARELY would even work if Trump Mandated a State by State Lockdown.

You trying to tell me that US handles shit better than Israel? You fucking wish, kid. You look up to become another Italy, while we might just make it to become new South Korea.
    Israel is a small Country, stop touting how much you're better at Handling this Virus, you're not, also CA is much bigger then the country of Israel in Population and Economy.

- - - Updated - - -

But guess what? At least we still managed to contain it before it turned out to be a true disaster
    LMAO you didn't Contain Anything, you're still going to have about 1 million infected if not more.

You're just Flattening the Curve like most countries. Israel isn't even a good example to follow when handling the Pandemic.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2020-03-26 at 02:57 AM.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

LMAO STATES can't Shut down Borders, IT WON'T WORK and would BARELY would even work if Trump Mandated a State by State Lockdown.
    Yeah, he'd have to go all Martial Law and mobilize the entire military...(that bit would be illegal...he'd have to try for getting each state's national guard...and I don't believe that's ever been done before)

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't need to "tout" anything. It's literal in the land of blind - one eyed is king situation.

That's about my level of touting here. This whole worldwide Coronavirus response is akin to Paralympics. But at least in case of Israel, I hope for a bronze medal.

Sorry, I wasn't clear, didn't really mean you were; just see a lot of people looking at him with admiration, when I look at how other governors handled the situation much better.
    Oh yeah, a lot of governors have done better then him for sure. Republican and Democrat. Though Democrat's have done a lot better than Republicans, some of whom have still done nothing, like Trump, or actively trying to make it worse like the Mississippi gov.

I don't need to "tout" anything.
    LMAO Bull, You've been nothing but Praising how amazing Israel has been handling the Pandemic.

But at least in case of Israel, I hope for a bronze medal.
    With a population of only 8.8 million I expected much more considering you've been nothing but Praising Israel.

10+ Year Old Account
    LMAO you didn't Contain Anything, you're still going to have about 1 million infected if not more.

You're just Flattening the Curve like everybody else. Israel isn't even a good example to follow when handling the Pandemic.
    Maybe, but at least it won't be tens of millions in case of US, then.

We're certainly not about to become Spain or Italy, so there's that at least. Can you be sure about US on that front?