Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    Myth or Truth that young people don't die from Coronavirus?
    Chinese government wants the world to believe that, so all governments want that virus to balance the social security fund.
    Off the top of my head, I recall a couple of cases where teenagers who were 17 died from it and a small handful of cases where people in their early 20's died from it. Young people who don't have underlying health problems are less likely to die as a result of it, but they absolutely can.
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    never dick crazy.
    unless they have tentacles and more then 2 eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    In Paris the ICU limit is expected to be exceeded in two days.

Catastrophe aka new Milan/Madrid inc. It's the biggest city in Europe, too.....
    Are they shipping patients across the country to try and spread the load?
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Are they shipping patients across the country to try and spread the load?
    It's very hard to transport ICU patients as it is. Then there won't be enough ambulances to transport them all if it peaks. It's a logistical and medical nightmare.

Chinese government wants the world to believe that, so all governments want that virus to balance the social security fund.
    It's a virus, so people believe being healthy and having a good immune makes you immune, this is false. It makes you bounce back sooner but nobody is immune for this.
    What elements are in play why one is hit worse than the other is not fully know, there is talk of there being two strains.

I guess a bunch of my fellow teachers have tested positive.

My school is talking about their wanting to close for the rest of the school year since it's projected more positive cases will come up and we won't have enough teachers.

We're attempting to work out some form of online classes, but many people in the area don't have access to the tools needed so I'm not sure what's going to happen.

It's the city and state's call. I'm in Massachusetts by the way.
    The proper waifu is a wholesome supplement for one's intrinsic need for belonging and purpose.

16 year young girl dies from Coronavirus in France.
    "Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outwards, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendent, and to embrace them is to achieve enlightenment."

~ Chairman Sheng-Ji Yang on Essays on Mind and Matter

We need those troll, burner 1 post accounts to come into Gen OT and make those silly threads, only this time with "US with highest number of Corona cases! US NUMBAH 1!!! Suck on that, EU peasants!"

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Donald Trump is going to kill people: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...imes&smtyp=cur
    He already has...

After his announcement that chloroquine phosphate (the same chemical in aquarium cleaner) might be a game changer for combating coronavirus, people died.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    He already has...

After his announcement that chloroquine phosphate (the same chemical in aquarium cleaner) might be a game changer for combating coronavirus, people died.
    To be fair it is being tested in clinical studies at the moment, and We already had news abefore his little announcement that afew other idiots overdosed on the stuff. So this is more on the man who decided to self medicate with this stuff that already has warning labels saying not for human consumption. Not that I think he won’t get more Americans killed anyway, this part is just on people being retarded.

He already has...

Erm... even an U.S. President is pretty much powerless against the stupidity of some of the common folk.

Quote Originally Posted by Rustedsaint View Post
    To be fair it is being tested in clinical studies at the moment, and We already had news abefore his little announcement that afew other idiots overdosed on the stuff. So this is more on the man who decided to self medicate with this stuff that already has warning labels saying not for human consumption. Not that I think he won’t get more Americans killed anyway, this part is just on people being retarded.
    Internal Emails Show How Chaos at the CDC Slowed the Early Response to Coronavirus

After Considering $1 Billion Price Tag for Ventilators, White House Has Second Thoughts
    A deal with General Motors and Ventec Life Systems to produce tens of thousands of the critical lifesaving devices seemed imminent. Then the announcement was pulled back.

Trump downplays need for ventilators as New York begs to differ
    "I don't believe you need 40,000 or 30,000 ventilators," the president said. But city and state officials say they need far more than the administration is providing

WTB non moronic president PST.

Except for the part where the man's wife who survived outright says they did it because of what Trump said.

I totally agree with you it's retarded people doing retarded things, but it's a little bit different when the retarded thing is based entirely off of what Trump said.

It's not ALL on him, because people have a brain they should be using to NOT make stupid decisions...but some of it is, because some people actually believe and put stock into what he says and take action based on it...like this couple.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Erm... even an U.S. President is pretty much powerless against the stupidity of some of the common folk.
    Yes, many many many many many people are stupid, no denying that.

And I'm not literally saying he killed them, I'm saying that people will do things based on what Trump says. Stupid people might (lol....will) do stupid things that would very likely not have done had Trump not said anything about it.

Like telling a toddler that a freezer is a good place to hide for hide and seek, and then being surprised when you finally find them with frostbite, or worse.

Not saying he’s not a tard ,I’m just saying that sucking down a vial of a toxic chemical that comes in a contain with warning labels is more the person own fault.
    I blame him reason is whenever someone in his position says something it holds sway over people, you always have to imagine the dumbest person on earth listening and think lower. It's like screaming fire in a movie theater, thanks to Trump these drugs are in short supply and people that need it to treat their disease are shit out of luck. It's not just those two idiots he is killing people who need these drugs to live.

A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Not saying he’s not a tard ,I’m just saying that sucking down a vial of a toxic chemical that comes in a contain with warning labels is more the person own fault.
    It can be both. If my boss told me to clear jams in a bandsaw with my bare hands, then he would be a irresponsible fool. If he told me that and I actually did it, then I would also be an idiot, but it doesn't make him any less of an irresponsible fool for saying it.

This is the classic "Who is the bigger fool, the fool, or the one who follows him". The answer is both. They are both idiots.
    "We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. We have it under control. It’s going to be just fine." DJT- Jan 22, 2020
    "And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done." DJT- Feb 26, 2020
    “It’s going to disappear. One day — it’s like a miracle — it will disappear.” DJT- Feb 27, 2020

Yes, many many many many many people are stupid, no denying that.

And I'm not literally saying he killed them, I'm saying that people will do things based on what Trump says. Stupid people might (lol....will) do stupid things that would very likely not have done had Trump not said anything about it.

Like telling a toddler that a freezer is a good place to hide for hide and seek, and then being surprised when you finally find them with frostbite, or worse.
    He said it’s a game changer and being tested, I don’t think he said for people to go out and self medicate with it.

He said it’s a game changer and being tested, I don’t think he said for people to go out and self medicate with it.
    I'm not disagreeing with you about them being stupid, but they only did it because of what he said.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Till Lindeman (singer of Rammstein) is in ICU in Berlin.
    According to Bild, he is still in ICU but not in danger anymore.
    Also seems he does not have Covid-19. He had high fever and pneumonia, so it was a guess early on, it seems.

In this kinds of stuff surrounding celebs Bild is normally pretty informed, but we will have to see. (Otherwise it is utter trash, so always use Bild with care!)

Actually yesterday he went on Fox and said there was no danger in taking it because it's been used for decades and it's safe.