Harvey Weinstein has corona apparently. Theres an outbreak of it at his prison.

What a world eh
    Comes a time when we all gotta die...even kings.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Volatilis View Post
    Harvey Weinstein has corona apparently. Theres an outbreak of it at his prison.

What a world eh
    That's like a week old news.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    I don't accept that China can or should be somehow held accountable for the existence of the virus and all of its consequences.
    If China does not learn about the risks of their markets where dogs, bats, snakes and other exotic beasts are dead next to other living animals and fix this issue then there should be large consequences for China otherwise we are back at this point with1 a few years with another virus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tromage2 View Post
    If China does not learn about the risks of their markets where dogs, bats, snakes and other exotic beasts are dead next to other living animals and fix this issue then there should be large consequences for China otherwise we are back at this point with1 a few years with another virus.
    China has reportedly permanently banned the exotic animal trade.

EDIT: Reading up on it, it looks like there are a few loopholes in the ban. We'll have to see how those play out.
    Last edited by PhaelixWW; 2020-03-29 at 08:57 PM.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

I just cannot believe the numbers that China are putting out. 21 million mobile accounts cancelled plus recent closing down of cinemas. Something must be going on.

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    China has reportedly permanently banned the exotic animal trade.

EDIT: Reading up on it, it looks like there are a few loopholes in the ban. We'll have to see how those play out.
    Let me guess, the loopholes include chinese traditional medicine, right?
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    And the definition of "exotic".
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

My Godfather got the virus...fml

Medics told him to go home...he lives with his sister...and 93 year old mother.
    Messed up...

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    I just cannot believe the numbers that China are putting out. 21 million mobile accounts cancelled plus recent closing down of cinemas. Something must be going on.
    I mean, a fuckton of people have stopped working, so a high # of cancelled mobile accounts is plausible.
    Now, it's rather obvious that the Chinese lied about their numbers. And we dont even know by how much. One order of magnitude? Two?
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    That's like a week old news.
    Oh my apologies. I didnt realise we could not discuss the virus in this thread.

Back to american politics and hating on china, carry on!
    Comes a time when we all gotta die...even kings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes.
    And the definition of "exotic".
    And no.

The ban is on all non-aquatic wildlife, so that's good, but it does exempt medicinal. Even cutting out just food-related wildlife would be a huge start, but we'll have to see how ardently they enforce that if merchants claim "medicinal" for everything.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    He called it the China / Chinese virus, this problematic and resorts into racism and abuse towards Asians. Him calling it the CCP virus would be a better move as that would lay blame to the party, he does not do that because he needs Xi ping to be his ally for his own business endeavours, better yet he called him a great man during all this.

There is nothing wrong with appointing a political party name to a virus that was intentionally being covered up by them, after all they gave it so much attention it is only fair.
    this is basically engaging in very similar behavior. slandering a group of people because people are getting emotionially upset and mad. the ccp is not a nice group of people but calling it the ccp virus does nothing productive and is just engaging in the same sort of low brow immature grade school crap that trump is doing, unless of course you guys want to keep acting like him then go ahead and keep making up new names to call it in the hopes you make china mad like a bunch of grade schoolers name calling each other on the playguard, the virus DID NOT ORIGINATE FROM THEM so calling it the ccp virus is just being childish. it did originate from china however bad the handling may have been whats done is done and this is not really getting anything of value done except messaging your feelings.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sabe View Post
    World and also Chinese people have seen that CCP is just a paper tiger.
    Chinese virus bent them over. People under quarantine are rioting lately.
    Those dictators will pay a price soon or later for hiding their crime.
    After all they did, i believe this virus is their own doing.
    do you have any sources or is this wishful thinking?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

15+ Year Old Account
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Coronavirus...entilator_are/

In Moscow 40% of patients on ventilator are under the age of 40.

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    this is basically engaging in very similar behavior. slandering a group of people because people are getting emotionially upset and mad. the ccp is not a nice group of people but calling it the ccp virus does nothing productive and is just engaging in the same sort of low brow immature grade school crap that trump is doing, unless of course you guys want to keep acting like him then go ahead and keep making up new names to call it in the hopes you make china mad like a bunch of grade schoolers name calling each other on the playguard, the virus DID NOT ORIGINATE FROM THEM so calling it the ccp virus is just being childish. it did originate from china however bad the handling may have been whats done is done and this is not really getting anything of value done except messaging your feelings.

- - - Updated - - -

do you have any sources or is this wishful thinking?
    Considering winnie the pooh meme's are banned in China and in general speaking badly of the party is a big no no I'd say name calling does more than work
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

The Loopholes include people doing illegal things in China despite the Rule of Law.

Don't know why TCM's should be banned when they can be regulated with licences and are mostly Herbs or Fungus, most TCM's already don't sell Remedies from Exotic Animals.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2020-03-29 at 09:55 PM.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LedZeppelin View Post
    Blood for the blood god
    skulls for the skull throne
    Sorry wrong chaos god, this in grandfahter Nurgles place.

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    China's wartime actions have lasted thousands of years. This whataboutism is retarded.
    And Britain as well, so what? Get your fact straight......

Quote Originally Posted by Cynep View Post
    Let's not play these games. 2% death rate is rather optimistic, let's not start contests who can predict higher numbers (check my recent posts). Mere 20% unemployment for the period when full-scale quarantines start is very low. But when it's over, there will be no serious unemployment during the recovery period.

And Trump is Trump, he'll possibly get a free re-election due to the crisis.
    Just wait for regions to run out of medical supplies and respirators.
    Then their workers will start bailing.
    Then what will the death rate be?

Unemployment always happens faster than employment. Hiring people back will take 10x longer than laying them off.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    bah you need 9000 funeral urns for 2000 bodies because they are going to split the ashes 3-4 times for all family members!!! /s
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Considering winnie the pooh meme's are banned in China and in general speaking badly of the party is a big no no I'd say name calling does more than work
    because annoying a dictator accomplishes so much....keep thinking you guys are doing something to help the people of china by getting memes banned.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Coronavirus...entilator_are/

In Moscow 40% of patients on ventilator are under the age of 40.
    To be fair, Russia is famous to have low life expectancy. It is around 60.
    60% are age 40 to 60. 40% are age 1 to 40.
    Sounds reasonable now?