Merely a Setback CommunismWillWin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabrotar View Post
    So them keepig it unde rthe blanket, letting their people deliberatly spread it to other countrys and them lying shouldn´t be punushable?
    No evidence exists of any country spreading it on purpose, calm down.
    Joe Biden is a rapist and his supporters are rape apologists

Infection rates seems to be slowing down already, looking at yesterday's numbers compared to today's. Almost 10k new cases less.

I do hope the Chinese government does face repercussions for basically infecting the planet with the Wuhan Pneumonia. At the very least I'd like to see some more recognition for Taiwan, considering they've handled this far more responsibly and transparent than China has. And that's even with them being unfairly kept out of the WHO and other bodies due to China.
    No ideology has been more murderous or detrimental to human dignity than Communism
    Quote Originally Posted by kidkilla View Post
    The Ottomans brought civilization to Greece.
    Oh my...

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    Infection rates seems to be slowing down already, looking at yesterday's numbers compared to today's. Almost 10k new cases less.
    or has testing slowed down?
    Whether SHE IS INDICTED OR EVEN GUILTY IT DOESNT MATTER. HER GUILT IS A MOOT POINT!!! - Fox News 2016
    You don’t have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this Constitutional Republic,” - Sen (r) Graham 1999

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Damn, missed the beginning of the Trump press conference.

Did he just wipe his ass with the 15 day plan and Easter churches?
    Easter was cancelled? Does Jesus get to stay dead this year?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

Damn, missed the beginning of the Trump press conference.

Did he just wipe his ass with the 15 day plan and Easter churches?
    I stopped watching it. Half of the time hes walking back stuff he clearly said, the rest of the time hes admonishing the press for being nasty. That dumb cunt is so far in over his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    Apparently!

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    The Loopholes include people doing illegal things in China despite the Rule of Law.

Don't know why TCM's should be banned when they can be regulated with licences and are mostly Herbs or Fungus, most TCM's already don't sell Remedies from Exotic Animals.
    Because its harmful? I am not just referring to how its harmful to nature and endangered animals, which is unequivocally is... I mean its harmful to people. Huge swaths of Chinese people genuinely believe in TCM nonsense and many (especially older people) believe in it at the expense of believing in real things... For example, they believe things like they are sick, not because of a bacterial/viral infection (many ardent believers of TCM genuinely don't believe in things like germ theory), but because they are suffering a Qi deficiency or some other bullshit and have to eat some endangered animal recommended by their TCM 'doctor' to cure themselves...

https://www.reddit.com/r/Coronavirus...entilator_are/

In Moscow 40% of patients on ventilator are under the age of 40.
    Let's add heavy smoking to it. Russia is not exactly known for long average length of life for men...

So it seems this could be going for 6 months... Well I always wondered what a prison sentence felt like... :P

Oh my god my head hurts listening the drivel of Trump.

This is surreal.

Oh my god my head hurts listening the drivel of Trump.

This is surreal.
    Don't know why you are watching re-election rallies, all you're doing is stroking his ego as he actually cares for the ratings, he was proud to have beaten "the bachelor" in number of views. It's all just a big tv show.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Don't know why you are watching re-election rallies, all you're doing is stroking his ego as he actually cares for the ratings, he was proud to have beaten "the bachelor" in number of views. It's all just a big tv show.
    I find it entertaining.

I also find it puzzling how American people accept this kind of shit. The whole circus and Trump's communication in general (not only considering coronavirus, but everything throughout the years).

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa
    21 million mobile accounts cancelled plus recent closing down of cinemas.
    Eh? Cinemas were closed down very early on. Go figure, large crowds sitting right next to each other, what could go wrong?

For the phones? Roaming costs are enough of an annoyance that it is often more convenient to have different SIM cards. Particularly for people who aren't working in their home region, there's no point in throwing away money if they are back home and not using that card. The same for people who do a lot of business travel and use multiple cards, that's just an unnecessary expense right now.

Many people may well be in the same situation I'm in as well -- except for backup internet and having a phone number for forms, promotions, and announcements, I almost never use my phone as a phone. I go months at a time without making or receiving a call, most robo calls don't make it past the filters nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos
    Considering winnie the pooh meme's are banned in China and in general speaking badly of the party is a big no no I'd say name calling does more than work
    Then you'd be displaying wishful thinking and general cluelessness. The culture differences are so extreme that it shows up in brain activity, what you value and the filters you view life through just aren't the same as those in China.
    Last edited by shadowmouse; 2020-03-29 at 11:14 PM. Reason: attribution
    "No one -- however smart, however well-educated, however experienced -- is the suppository of all wisdom"

Sixty years. One sexagenary cycle complete, a new adventure awaits.
    shadowmouse, previously bungeebungee

Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    Seems like no zombie Jesus this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Let's add heavy smoking to it. Russia is not exactly known for long average length of life for men...
    And heavy (and i mean heavy) drinking
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

at 141k cases already v.s. 125k yesterday no they aren't slowing down.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

I find it entertaining.

I also find it puzzling how American people accept this kind of shit. The whole circus and Trump's communication in general (not only considering coronavirus, but everything throughout the years).
    It's called the bubble effect i believe, social media like Facebook/Youtube plays a role in this as its algorithm finds similar interests you like and starts hiding things you don't. You can try this, setup a fake account and start liking just one or two political extremists, right wing is far worse in this and has a whole lot more speakers, but it does not have to be political because the system does it for everything, let's say nutrition pick vegan or even keto and the algorithm starts to find more about that.

Eventually you'll get ONLY that kind with no other views, so you don't get challenged any more. Now i haven't even factored in fake news (good documentary on about how Cambridge analytica used this), the methods actually used by those spreading fake news do it based on your psychological profile, as well most of your information is available online and we have gotten smart enough to determine what kind of person you are, because before all this you could get all that information of facebook.
    Scary stuff? Well yes because this is at core psychological warfare tactics.

So you have to understand those people don't know any better and this many years in this "presidency" who also questioned every other source but a select few.

And that's how you get the end product, the USA is also a big nation and very diverse, we can't compare the average education level to that of western Europeans.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    at 141k cases already v.s. 125k yesterday no they aren't slowing down.
    https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

66k new cases yesterday compared to 57k right now. And reset is coming soon

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

66k new cases yesterday compared to 57k right now. And reset is coming soon
    i'm referring to the u.s. cases. they are going steady.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.