Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Do you actually believe shit like that? Man, it must be awful walking about in real life with the "gullible" title. That proves nothing.
    You can go to the Wuhan Virology lab’s website and actually see the job posting, It my not be a smoking gun but that’s some pretty good circumstantial evidence that this thing leaked.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    Maggie Haberman. Not surprised.
    Says the guy that parrots Andrew McCarthy bullshit? Not sure why you are criticizing Maggie Haberman. She has a Pulitzer, McCarthy has a long list of fucking CONSPIRACY THEORIES. Who should I listen to? The qualified journalist, or the shittard that works for National Review and is best friends with that crackpot Rudy Guiliani?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Can't believe people are still peddling that it is made in a lab.
    @Fincayra read this and actually read it https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-020-0820-9
    Don't worry, his video from some random retard on Youtube, totally refutes that. /S

Quote Originally Posted by Aurrora View Post
    You can go to the Wuhan Virology lab’s website and actually see the job posting, It my not be a smoking gun but that’s some pretty good circumstantial evidence that this thing leaked.
    I don't even get why this would exist in the first place if it was man made.
    Why on earth would you want a bio-weapon with a low fatality rate that primarily targets the elderly?
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Don't worry, his video from some random retard on Youtube, totally refutes that. /S
    Leaking from a lab is not that same thing as being made in a lab, and Chinese labs have a history of containment breaches.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    I don't even get why this would exist in the first place if it was man made.
    Why on earth would you want a bio-weapon with a low fatality rate that primarily targets the elderly?
    It’s not man made, but it was likely discovered and being researched at the lab in Wuhan.

10+ Year Old Account
    The most established and successful developer of viruses is nature herself. Man-made shit don't hold a candle against her.

Imagine thinking some lab did this.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    A celebrity Finnish ecologist ("ecofascist") Pentti Linkola has died. It's unknown whether he died of corona or what, he was quite old.

He was advocating for culling of much of the Earth's population to save the planet. He was also offering to sacrifice his own life if it could save millions of others.

Maybe his macabre wish came true.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pentti_Linkola
    Wiki has that quote quite a bit different though, there he said: "If there were a button I could press, I would sacrifice myself without hesitating, if it meant millions of people would die."

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmmm... It looks like I was wrong. I thought Florida was going to be the next big epicenter, but it looks like it'll be Texas. More specifically Houston:
    https://www.click2houston.com/news/l...s-report-says/

I guess I was under the assumption they actually tested people, but it looks like not.

Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post
    The most established and successful developer of viruses is nature herself. Man-made shit don't hold a candle against her.

Imagine thinking some lab did this.
    Are you really this dumb?. Diseases don't fall out from the heaven or the sky, they are made in biological labs through human/animal experimentation.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morae View Post
    Oh for the fuck sake.

I was buying groceries and keeping distance to people like usual and doing all the safety measures I can.

Then as I was collecting my stuff after paying, this dickbag fat fuck comes there to buy huge pack of beer and then starts clearing his throat right there in front of the cashier and next to me. Of course not covering his face.

At that moment I was putting last of my stuff in bag and leaving. Not sure if it helped any, but I attempted not to breathe at that time and basically ran out. Took shower afterwards. If the guy was sick, it was probably too late.

I hope he wasnt sick...
    Odds where, he isn't. People clear their throats for all kinds of reasons, allergies is a common one. But still, he should have covered his face. And you should be wearing a mask when out in the public around people if you are concerned.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by libar View Post
    Are you really this dumb?. Diseases don't fall out from the heaven or the sky, they are made in biological labs through human/animal experimentation.
    I know you're an alt account, but this is easily one of the dumbest thing I've read.

Next you're going to say the dEePsTaTe is releasing a new strain of the flu virus each year.

It's totally how it works, and we can safely discard decades of viral research that showed how RNA mutations occur that produce new viruses. Yup, out the window goes the science, our local ban-evader figured it out.

A lot of the fuckups around the world are 100% attributable to the WHO telling the world everything is fine after having been to China. Most countries, including the USA, yolo'd it thinking it would be a flu at best, and that is even if it could spread from China.
    I would strongly disagree unless your intelligence agency was asleep all the world's leaders knew about this. Trump got his intelligence briefing on it all the way back into December, the spies knew it's their job. For the US it's worse even in January the intelligence agencies were desperate to get Trump's attention but he was having none of it. When they finally got him to sit down he was more interested in talking about flavored vaping than COVID-19.

I would assume intelligence agencies all throughout the west knew since they share intel gave this information to the people in charge but were ignored pretty much in the same way.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're right. They don't fall out from heaven. They develop via random mutations while being transferred from animal to animal or human to human. Unsanitary handling can cause animal diseases to jump to humans and when inside the human, the virus evolves further. At some point SARS-CoV-2 "managed" to get receptors that made it bind very efficiently to human cells... viola, there is your new disease.

While such things can be constructed in a lab, we would have to use a known virus' RNA as a template. Thus the new virus would be very similar. SARS-CoV-2 is not similar enough to known coronaviruses to suggest that.

10+ Year Old Account
    -snip-
    Annndddd chemtrails. Ain't that an oldie.

As New Zealanders say: Yeah, nawh.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-04-05 at 02:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The whackos come out of the woodwork.

Like in the times of the black plague people believed the sickness was the judgement from God, apparently people even now in the information age are either lacking common sense or at the very least an education to understand that viruses are a natural, biological entity that develops and evolves naturally over time. But who am I kidding, man made this for, huuuh, what exactly? To kill a few million people? For what purpose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Annndddd chemtrails. Ain't that an oldie.

As New Zealanders say: Yeah, nawh.
    Don't forget 5g. NWO and Bilderberg mindcontrolling us.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Actually that article owned itself because both sides of the equations are wrong we don't have enough tests for the living so the dead aren't tested either. The death toll from the virus is actually higher but that's actually arguing about the trees and missing the forest. The whole problem is the fact that if not curbed this virus will overwhelm the health care system like it did in several countries and hundreds of thousands of people if not millions will die including those who don't have it due to lack of care.
    The death toll from the virus is not actually higher but overstated and grossly exaggerated. Professor Walter Ricciardi scientific advisor to Italy's minister of health said recently when describing the virus "As an analogy this week Ten really old sick people wearing black socks have died in this hospital. Therefore wearing black socks is killing people" He went on to admit only 12% of death certificates have a direct causality from C19, at least 88% of patients who have died have at least one pre-morbidity - many 2 or 3.

Meanwhile in America it looks like they have found a cure for pneumonia that they are not sharing with the world! Oh wait, couldn't be that pneumonia deaths are being attributed/renamed Italian style to Coronavirus could it?

13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

10+ Year Old Account
    The whackos come out of the woodwork.

Like in the times of the black plague people believed the sickness was the judgement from God, apparently people even now in the information age are either lacking common sense or at the very least an education to understand that viruses are a natural, biological entity that develops and evolves naturally over time. But who am I kidding, man made this for, huuuh, what exactly? To kill a few million people? For what purpose?
    It is a harder truth to accept that due to our relationship with the planet and nature, venturing further into territory unknown to us and trying to use it, we are running into new limits and hindrances.

It means accepting that our way of life is not sustainable, it means that we have to change and people don't like that notion. It is far easier to believe it is something we can fight through other means that does not require personal sacrifice.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    Don't forget 5g. NWO and Bilderberg mindcontrolling us.
    Ah yes the 5G guy, claiming it was caused because Wuhan was the birth place of 5G. While it wasn't even the first place in China that had 5G.

Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    The death toll from the virus is not actually higher but overstated and grossly exaggerated. Professor Walter Ricciardi scientific advisor to Italy's minister of health said recently when describing the virus "As an analogy this week Ten really old sick people wearing black socks have died in this hospital. Therefore wearing black socks is killing people" He went on to admit only 12% of death certificates have a direct causality from C19, at least 88% of patients who have died have at least one pre-morbidity - many 2 or 3.
    Pretty misleading since that's not the entirety of his argument you purposely did not link the original quotes to support your point of view.

Here is the original one

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-h...ts-died-italy/

Emphasis on this which is the point

This does not mean that Covid-19 did not contribute to a patient's death, rather it demonstrates that Italy's fatality toll has surged as a large proportion of patients have underlying health conditions. Experts have also warned against making direct comparisons between countries due to discrepancies in testing.
    In a lot of cases COVID doesn't kill you it makes your underlying condition worse leading to death.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post

Meanwhile in America it looks like they have found a cure for pneumonia that they are not sharing with the world! Oh wait, couldn't be that pneumonia deaths are being attributed/renamed Italian style to Coronavirus could it?
    Sigh... That rhetoric is equivalent to an AIDS patient dying to the common cold and the death is attributed to common cold. It's idiotic, dangerous, and spreads misinformation and misinterpretation of data that prevents acceleration of finding a solution.

I just hope your parents or grandparents never get it, I really do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Current situation in Portugal:
    86370 suspected cases (since the 1st of january)
    23209 cases unde authorities vigilance
    4962 waiting for lab result
    11278 confirmed cases
    754 cases in the last 24h
    1084 at hospital
    267 in ICU
    295 deaths
    29 deaths in the last 24h
    75 recoveries
    86370 tests done until now

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
    https://covid19.min-saude.pt/ponto-d...l-em-portugal/
    https://covid19.min-saude.pt/wp-cont...m_20200405.pdf

In my town:
    2 confirmed cases, its spreading from nearby municipalities to here.