Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    can we like, not have this turn into a flame war?

and my county now has a mask is mandatory order, although they took the teeth out with no fines for not having one. Stores can refuse service and often do.
    I could have sworn, you were a moderator for this section, was going to ask you to take care of it, but you can't apparently.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dormie View Post
    You literally have a reddit link in your sig lol.
    And prepare for 4 more years of it.
    Because Google is a thing. People asked me for a list of why he was racist, that has a list, and sources for their claims so I didn't have to source my claims. I don't even have a Reddit account.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    He can't because he doesn't care, OBVIOUSLY.

- - - Updated - - -

You guys have been saying this since his election, though since his election he has lost literally hundreds of seats, even one where a staunchly conservative Supreme Court thought they could keep that seat because of forcing an election in Wisconsin during a lockdown, and ended up losing that seat by over 75,000 votes, fucking himself.
    its mostly only conservative because of the 2010 tea party explosion. until then it was a even mix of blue and red. then wisconsin went full retard because obama.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Idk what part of what I’ve said made you think I care. Fuck all of you bitchy self-righteous dopes. Go read some more headlines and feign knowledge.
    I hope that was worth the infraction.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

and my county now has a mask is mandatory order, although they took the teeth out with no fines for not having one. Stores can refuse service and often do.
    It is that way on here because it is allowed to continue.

I wore a mask when we went to pickup our grocery order at Walmart. The only person I was close to was the guy bringing the groceries out to our SUV. I had the back rear door open and told him I would close it and stayed 6 feet or more away from him. You never know.

I take extra precautions because of the bad health my wife is in. We have a suggested mask wearing in our state, yet in my opinion, everyone should be wearing one now. Even the employee who brought our groceries out to us. But he wasn't. They are a pain in the ass to wear however. But better than catching what it is helping to prevent.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

10+ Year Old Account

wisconsin doesn't nor does it look likely to. our governor seems to be really afraid of doing anything more than a lockdown extension that might upset the populace.

- - - Updated - - -

angry ranting and raving.
    you claim to not care yet you keep ranting and raving. making post after post after post.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.

Good luck with that, it's all just politics/ flame wars in every thread now.

Masks are required in stores here, with some grocery stores stationing someone to enforce it, but the cops aren't enforcing it themselves. Of course, if they do try to enforce the stuff you end up with the scenes of cops carrying someone out of a bus or whatever, so no win situation really.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

10+ Year Old Account
    FYI, Black Pigeon speaks isn't a good source to use. https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Black_Pigeon_Speaks

Holocaust denier, race "realist" AKA racist piece of shit, claiming transgered people are mentally ill, Supports Trump, Brexit, and Marine Le Pen, and REALLY hates women.
    you actually take that site serious? lol. Its a blog site with bias posters posing as fact checkers. Its the tumblr version of a wikipedia site. I mean the site has articles claiming egalitarians are misogynists. If you value common sense, don't reference that site again.
    Last edited by Trassk; 2020-04-20 at 12:46 AM.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post

I wore a mask when we went to pickup our grocery order at Walmart. The only person I was close to was the guy bringing the groceries out to our SUV. I had the back rear door open and told him I would close it and stayed 6 feet or more away from him. You never know.

I take extra precautions because of the bad health my wife is in. We have a suggested mask wearing in our state, yet in my opinion, everyone should be wearing one now. Even the employee who brought our groceries out to us. But he wasn't. They are a pain in the ass to wear however. But better than catching what it is helping to prevent.
    our employers are not providing us with any. which is extremely odd.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    our employers are not providing us with any. which is extremely odd.
    Cloth masks aren't as effective as surgical masks, but close enough to make your own and move on with life. N95 masks may work great, but they're hard to wear long since breathing can be hindered.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    you actually take that site serious? lol. Its a blog site with bias posters posing as fact checkers. Its the tumblr version of a wikipedia site.
    Yes, because of the fucking notations and sources at the bottom. Just like wikipedia, if you make a claim on it, you have to have a quote, or the changes don't stay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    Cloth masks aren't as effective as surgical masks, but close enough to make your own and move on with life. N95 masks may work great, but they're hard to wear long since breathing can be hindered.
    i realize that but some of our customers are starting to ask questions about it. since not all of us are wearing masks. working in retail wearing something is better than nothing. mostly for the psychological effect for customers and employees it provides.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post

yeah I worry about my parents, especially my dad. He has heart issues and both parents are overweight and over 60. Luckily they ended up having 100 masks because a friend helped out. I think even if the order is recinded, they'll still be doing all precautions because of their vulnerable status.

and yeah, the mask makes my glasses fog up occasionally so that's always fun to drive with. Also made the mistake of leaning close to help a stranger out with locating something in the grocery store. Not doing that again but that was 2 weeks ago so I assume I'm in the clear.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I could have sworn, you were a moderator for this section, was going to ask you to take care of it, but you can't apparently.
    Why would you think that. It says sports mod right in her sig lol
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    I used to be a GenOT mod. Stepped down in 2018. Thats why

i realize that but some of our customers are starting to ask questions about it. since not all of us are wearing masks. working in retail wearing something is better than nothing. mostly for the psychological effect for customers and employees it provides.
    Certainly true, and it'd be nice if masks were provided, but relying on others can get tedious pretty quickly. My company gave us a box of surgical masks 2 weeks ago, and I've had the same one since. Probably not a useful thing, and we've been ordering cloth masks and stuff to use instead. All of the employees are even REQUIRED to wear a mask to report to work, but supplies are going elsewhere. If the the lockdown persists, it won't matter much since lots of the stores will just start closing next month anyway.

But yeah, I agree with you, but just saying you're probably just better off making your own cloth mask than expecting anything useful.

Because I know she used to be.

10+ Year Old Account

Mod change enough that I don't assume without checking myself.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    Certainly true, and it'd be nice if masks were provided, but relying on others can get tedious pretty quickly. My company gave us a box of surgical masks 2 weeks ago, and I've had the same one since. Probably not a useful thing, and we've been ordering cloth masks and stuff to use instead. All of the employees are even REQUIRED to wear a mask to report to work, but supplies are going elsewhere. If the the lockdown persists, it won't matter much since lots of the stores will just start closing next month anyway.

But yeah, I agree with you, but just saying you're probably just better off making your own cloth mask than expecting anything useful.
    except we don't have any cloth to use on hand at home....

- - - Updated - - -

then uhm why is your title still moderator?

10+ Year Old Account
    Because I know she used to be.
    I get that but don't you see this everytime you come here?

- - - Updated - - -

except we don't have any cloth to use on hand at home....

- - - Updated - - -

then uhm why is your title still moderator?
    Cause she is still a mod for the sports sections lol :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I get that but don't you see this everytime you come here?

that thread is a gigantic circle-jerk of "vote biden"