15+ Year Old Account
    Why are you guys even replying to burner accounts?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Because we are obligated to treat them as "new users."

10+ Year Old Account
    They are spreading misinformation...

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    You kinda have to show them, that despite what fox and Trump tells them, majority of Americans would rather stay alive.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Because instead of working, the VM I work from home on that hosts my client VM decided to shut down for updates, causing both VM's to crash. So while I wait for that to resolve, I'm bored.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Daily reminder that the ignorant idiot that keeps posting GlobalResearch is the same person that's made dozens if not hundreds of alts, and is best reported and ignored.

Leave him to his pathetic attempts at trolling.

- - - Updated - - -
    -snip-

Then why do you keep making new accounts
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-04-20 at 03:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by greggor View Post
    -snip-
    And then we have idiots thinking that is totally normal there's so many deaths that we can not even bury them. We have to stablish special places/systems because mortuary businesses can not cope with the ammount of corpses...

Do you know some idiot like this? ...Ah sorry,you were done with brainwashed animals I forgot.

The death rate is in the range of 0.5%-1% ( we don't know yet) and that's on a not collapsed health system no one is saying the 13% we see in Belgium but I guess from the perspective of your intelectual and moral lowness that's the sacrifice we should be doing.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-04-20 at 03:16 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I can't remember when I've actually seen "a new user" on these forums. Basically all new accounts are burners, ad bots or "asian women".

On the topic of coronavirus, it's interesting to see how things develop later this week if the Easter effect starts kicking in.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    They are spreading misinformation...

You kinda have to show them, that despite what fox and Trump tells them, majority of Americans would rather stay alive.
    Even if every single restriction was lifted, most Americans wouldn't be going out much more than they are at the present. Anyone with half a brain understands that this is a serious issue, and should take precautions. That's the thing that those Trumpsters don't get. The economy isn't going to magically improve, just because they want it to. I'm not going to any concerts or sports games this year... or next. I'm not taking my kids to an amusement park, Dave and Busters, Climb Zone, the trampoline park, or even the zoo. We won't be spending money at the movie theater. I'm not going out to a restaurant, and sitting down. I'm not going to go shopping in clothing stores, or taking our road trip across the country like we had originally planned. Hell, I'm not even visiting my wife's family in Florida.

That's thousands and thousands of dollars that I will not be spending this year, and I'm not the only one.

- - - Updated - - -

I can't remember when I've actually seen "a new user" on these forums. Basically all new accounts are burners, ad bots or "asian women".

On the topic of coronavirus, it's interesting to see how things develop later this week if the Easter effect starts kicking in.
    Of course they are. But, in this case, they are trying to push lies and misinformation.

I'm not a religious guy, so I wasn't paying attention to how many people actually congregated for Easter services. Over the past month, I've been around the same 14-16 people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even if every single restriction was lifted, most Americans wouldn't be going out much more than they are at the present. Anyone with half a brain understands that this is a serious issue, and should take precautions. That's the thing that those Trumpsters don't get. The economy isn't going to magically improve, just because they want it to. I'm not going to any concerts or sports games this year... or next. I'm not taking my kids to an amusement park, Dave and Busters, Climb Zone, the trampoline park, or even the zoo. We won't be spending money at the movie theater. I'm not going out to a restaurant, and sitting down. I'm not going to go shopping in clothing stores, or taking our road trip across the country like we had originally planned. Hell, I'm not even visiting my wife's family in Florida.

That's thousands and thousands of dollars that I will not be spending this year, and I'm not the only one.
    I have tickets to see Jim Gaffigan at the end of May. I'm not sure I'll be attending, even if it doesn't cancel (it probably will.) Probably lost $90.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    -snip-
    Oh, look, another poorly written, poorly researched "article".

How about more meaningful data:
    As of midnight on April 6, there had been 5,489 fatalities caused by COVID-19 in the state, of which 86.2% (4,732) had at least one underlying condition, the New York State Department of Health reported April 7 on its COVID-19 tracker.

The leading comorbidity, seen in 55.4% of all deaths, was hypertension. In comparison, a recent estimate from the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services put the prevalence of high blood pressure at about 45% in the overall adult population.
    So, wait, it's actually more like 14% without any comorbidity. For example, based on the current death count in the US of 40620, that would still be about 5600 deaths. That's already approaching half as much as the H1N1 pandemic in '09.

But that's also entirely ignoring the fact that apparently 45% of the adult population has the most common pre-existing comorbidity condition.

Well, shit, now you're just recycling articles. I wonder how many times you'll repeat the same crap articles before you'll realize that the brainwashing is a little bit closer to home.

Baiiiiii!
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-04-20 at 03:16 PM.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    I have tickets to see Jim Gaffigan at the end of May. I'm not sure I'll be attending, even if it doesn't cancel (it probably will.) Probably lost $90.
    I think a lot of people are in the same boat. I don't go to nearly as many concerts as I used to, but still try to hit up 4-5 a year. That's not going to happen this year. That's easily $1k less in the economy, just with that. Then there's my season tickets to the amusement park, the movies, 20-30 times eating out at a restaurant, business lunches (up to 80 a year), airline tickets, and all the other shit.

I could easily save $15k this year, just in those expenses. Ideally, this new-found savings will become the new normal. The only thing that will inevitably come back, are the business lunches/dinners, because that's how I tend to work best with my customers.

Of course, I'm lucky, I still have my day job, and my company is actually doing very well (this epidemic is actually helping our business).

10+ Year Old Account
    All of these conspiracy theorist are going to make me late for work. I still need to take a shower, then run from the bathroom to my living room.
    I'm sorry, this has me dying right now...

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

10+ Year Old Account

I always hear that in order to feel like you are secure financially, you should eliminate your debts, and have a few months of money set aside to continue your lifestyle without any interruptions if you suddenly lose your income source. Beyond that, you should still have a secondary savings as well.

Shouldn't business owners be treating their companies the same way? Shouldn't they be secure enough to be able to pay all their expenses (employees included) for several months without being in danger of losing it all?

I guess if they aren't, their business was only barely staying afloat in reality. Should always plan for the worse in terms of finances.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm not a religious guy, so I wasn't paying attention to how many people actually congregated for Easter services. Over the past month, I've been around the same 14-16 people.
    No need to be a religious guy, I'm more worried about the family gatherings it causes. Regardless of your religion, Easter is a national holiday in most of the world and people have accustomed to visiting their family during that weekend.

10+ Year Old Account
    -snip-
    Some would contend that you never had any kind of argument to begin with.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-04-20 at 03:17 PM.

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    There is no confusion between CFR and IFR, In an ideal world with everybody tested regularly they would be the same.
    No, they wouldn't be the same even if everyone was tested.

Completely asymptomatic infections are infected but not cases, so they are part of IFR denominator but not of CFR denominator.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    I always hear that in order to feel like you are secure financially, you should eliminate your debts, and have a few months of money set aside to continue your lifestyle without any interruptions if you suddenly lose your income source. Beyond that, you should still have a secondary savings as well.

Shouldn't business owners be treating their companies the same way? Shouldn't they be secure enough to be able to pay all their expenses (employees included) for several months without being in danger of losing it all?

I guess if they aren't, their business was only barely staying afloat in reality. Should always plan for the worse in terms of finances.
    Yes, yes they should I'm doing it with my company. My employees are working from home (which is fairly common for them, anyways), and I made sure they knew they were going to keep getting paid.

And yes, the same goes for people. Living paycheck to paycheck is wildly irresponsible, for both people and businesses. It's scary how many people fall into this category.

- - - Updated - - -

No need to be a religious guy, I'm more worried about the family gatherings it causes. Regardless of your religion, Easter is a national holiday in most of the world and people have accustomed to visiting their family during that weekend.
    Yeah, not me. I stayed at home, and sat on my ass.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, not me. I stayed at home, and sat on my ass.
    Same. But I know millions and millions of people didn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Grab your guns everyone! Storm city hall! We shall see how corona stacks up to fire power of liberty! Stupid doctors... have you tried shooting corona?
    corona shall fear our miniguns of liberty!
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Same. But I know millions and millions of people didn't.
    Well, I wish them the best of luck. I support their freedom o get each other sick.