Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    What was Trump brother’s cause of death?
    Enlighten me then, because it was not COVID-19.

Other than that, I'm not sure how it's relevant. His brother is not a frikkin' POTUS, with a full team of best doctors at call.

i have two questions

1. if trump dies, will we finally declare a real war on China?

2. if he dies, does Biden simply win?

If Trump caught the Corona, he won't be able to play it down at the end IMO.

Last edited by szechuan; 2020-10-02 at 12:08 PM.
    Americans are the Chinese of the west. The main reason people tolerate them is because they are too big to ignore.

"Admit nothing, deny everything, launch counterattack." - Roger Stone (Trump's Friend, Ally, and Campaign Advisor)

Fuck ya, hope the prick kicks the bucket and chokes to death on his own breath. What a useless excuse for a leader and human. The world isn't that lucky though lmao.
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-10-02 at 06:18 PM. Reason: Minor Trolling
    Super Mario Maker 2: Maker ID 8B7-CTF-NMG

- Sire Denathrius confirmed to have created the Dreadlords.

Scarab Lord
    As dark as it sounds, him dying would probably be the best thing he's done throughout his entire presidency. It might finally convince people that the virus is serious and actually exists.

Or, people will think it's a conspiracy theory and Trump was assassinated by Bill Gates or George Soros lacing his coca cola when he wasn't looking.

Yeah, probably conspiracy theory.

Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    i have two questions

1. if trump dies, will we finally declare a real war on China?

2. if he dies, does Biden simply win?
    Not 100% sure how #2 works, but I think it just means Pence is sworn in as President regardless of how close we are to the election. Then as far as running against Biden, the GOP can choose to go with Pence (or nominate someone else if they don't want him, but that's unlikely) to run against Biden. Probably results in a delayed election if it happens that close to election day. In which case, Pence is President in the meantime.
    Last edited by Cidzor; 2020-10-02 at 05:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    never dick crazy.
    unless they have tentacles and more then 2 eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I’m willing to bet he’ll be okay, followed by him addressing the US about how he told us all it wasn’t that serious, resulting in Trump followers being even more careless.

This won’t go how we want it to go...
    This. They are going to pump him full of previously infected children's blood/plasma so he doesn't get it as bad and then he will come out and tell people its just like the cold and other people will believe him and go out and get it and not have presidential treatments and die. its all so predicable at this point.

So much stupid:

Masks are better in an "ideal" scenario. In practice people don't change their masks often enough and/or take them off, get them contaminated and put them back on again, making it worse than it would have been in the absence of a mask.

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Trump is at High Risk dying from COVID.
    Definitely a Higher risk, but chances are still he'll pull out of it just fine. he also has the advantage of having access to very good healthcare.

Other CDC data indicate that, among COVID-19 patients in their 70s, the death rate for those who were in good health at the time of their infection was 10%. For those already dealing with a medical condition, the death rate was three times as great: 32%.

Source: https://www.latimes.com/science/stor...tion-prognosis

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    So much stupid:
    Can't catch in the virus if you don't breathe. /points at big brain
    I had become too accustomed to the pseudo-Left new style, whereby if your opponent thought he had identified your lowest possible motive, he was quite certain that he had isolated the only real one. This vulgar method, which is now the norm and the standard in much non-Left journalism as well, is designed to have the effect of making any noisy moron into a master analyst.
    - Christopher Hitchens

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    Masks are better in an "ideal" scenario. In practice people don't change their masks often enough and/or take them off, get them contaminated and put them back on again, making it worse than it would have been in the absence of a mask.
    Big 'ol citation needed for this. First I've heard of anything like this.

You right, we shouldn't wear masks at all

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Go outside and take a look. People are wearing masks on their biceps, stuffing them into their purses, wearing them around their necks or letting them slide down their noses. Next to no one is wearing them properly because it's annoying as fuck and makes it hard and the straps murder your ears.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    So much stupid:
    No clue about the other points but 5 and 6 are actually true.
    Mask manuals even state that viral particles will not be blocked, hence no protection for yourself (what lands on your mask is basically sucked through by your breath).

I think the only exception to that would be N95 masks, which block a large %age of particles down to 100nm.
    Wearing a bandana or a simple cotton cloth and thinking it could block viral particles is hilariously wrong.

That being said: they still collect virus contaminated droplets, which are far larger in size and thus reduce the viral load expelled by people / reduce the range of said loads. As long as they are dry and capable of absorption that is.

When I see filthy, soaking wet masks... I always think "why does this dude even bother".
    Also yeah: bad mask hygiene = major danger to yourself.
    Last edited by Granyala; 2020-10-02 at 04:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    No clue about the other points but 5 and 6 are actually true.
    Mask manuals even state that viral particles will not be blocked, hence no protection for yourself (what lands on your mask is basically sucked through by your breath).

I think the only exception to that would be N95 masks, which block a large %age of particles down to 100nm.
    Wearing a bandana or a simple cotton cloth and thinking it could block viral particles is hilariously wrong.

That being said: they still collect virus contaminated droplets, which are far larger in size and thus reduce the viral load expelled by people / reduce the range of said loads. As long as they are dry and capable of absorption that is.

When I see filthy, soaking whet masks... I always think "why does this dude even bother".
    Also yeah: bad mask hygiene = major danger to yourself.
    And a danger to everyone else. I had to come into the office physically last month and people would take off their masks by hooking their fingers inside of them to drag them down and then would go around eating food and shaking everyone's hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Your brain should be all the citation you need.
    Combine a contaminated surface with moisture, residual sugars and warmth (all provided by your breath) and what do you get?

A fashionable petri-dish, ready for bacterial and fungal growth! YUCK!

That's why every site tries to teach people how to properly handle these devices. Only thing is: they are annoying to wear. If you take them on and off and have to have them ready at a moments notice... yeah people will go the convenient route and strap them to their wrist, let them dangle around their ear or neck. I've seen it all.

- - - Updated - - -

And a danger to everyone else. I had to come into the office physically last month and people would take off their masks by hooking their fingers inside of them to drag them down and then would go around eating food and shaking everyone's hands.
    People still shake hands? Oo
    We haven't done that since 03/2020. Get with the times. A simple bow is enough to show respect.

Personal note: for me this is one macabre + out of this pandemic: I never liked other people wanting to touch my hands.
    Last edited by Granyala; 2020-10-02 at 04:40 PM.

Go outside and take a look. People are wearing masks on their biceps, stuffing them into their purses, wearing them around their necks or letting them slide down their noses. Next to no one is wearing them properly because it's annoying as fuck and makes it hard and the straps murder your ears.
    Then it just seems like you're surrounding yourself with wimps and panzies. Most, though not all, of the people I see around are wearing their masks correctly.

And a danger to everyone else.
    No. A wet mask will not protect the user as much, but it will still be far, far more effective at protecting the people around said user than if the user were not wearing a mask at all.
    "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." --Alexandre Dumas-fils

That's not a citation. Still waiting on a citation.

Oh the conspiracy theory nuts have come in here. That poster about masks is such bullshit.

You won't get a citation. Go read through his post history. It's genuinely cuckoo.