10+ Year Old Account
    Fed failed so hard that Ted Cruz might have it. And he might just be the first/one who went public.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Given how it's basic human nature to touch things and then touch one's face/food, I'd have a hard time believing that fewer than a couple hundred people at CPAC picked up the virus.

Then let's factor in how many handshakes and hugs were shared between people and carriers.

Honestly, the way the administration has handled this so far is the perfect setup for a zombie movie. I can't help but to think of the different zombie-like movies and shows over the years that start with people being careless and/or incompetent so the virus spreads like wildfire.
    Last edited by Blur4stuff; 2020-03-09 at 04:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    Given how it's basic human nature to touch things and then touch one's face/food, I'd have a hard time believing that fewer than a couple hundred people at CPAC picked up the virus.
    There's definitely a lot more sick people seeing how many confirmed cases from people with unknown origins. (no travel history, no contact with known infected, etc)
    Last edited by Poe; 2020-03-09 at 04:54 AM.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Fed failed so hard that Ted Cruz might have it. And he might just be the first/one who went public.
    Knowing Ted's body...the virus is more scared of him than he is of the virus. :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post

Then let's factor in how many handshakes and hugs were shared between people and carriers.

Honestly, the way the administration has handled this so far is the perfect setup for a zombie movie. I can't help but to think of the different zombie-like movies and shows over the years that start with people being careless and/or incompetent so the virus spreads like wildfire.
    This is why the Queen greeted with gloved handshakes and India greeted with Namaste instead of hugs/handshakes
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

Off-topic but the review "Best drinking fountain I ever ordered!" killed me.

15+ Year Old Account
    I am impressed as to what remote locations this thing spreads. Faroe Islands... I mean, just how?.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

7+ Year Old Account
    If everyone would just take after China's early attempts at stemming the spread, this would be a non-issue.

If the above didn't, immediately, come across as clear sarcasm... well, yeah......

So...Ted Cruz's publicist just confirmed he's negative I heard.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    I am impressed as to what remote locations this thing spreads. Faroe Islands... I mean, just how?.
    There are a lot of places with ONE case. I imagine pure luck. Maybe said person was wearing gloves/mask the entire time and didn't infect others on their flight.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    If everyone would just take after China's early attempts at stemming the spread, this would be a non-issue.

If the above didn't, immediately, come across as clear sarcasm... well, yeah......
    Sadly their early attempt involved keeping it hush hush so the word didn't get out. It was pretty crazy here for awhile with shipment trucks being stolen, while on route to the hospitals they were supposed to get to. You would think they'd put armed guards on the trucks so that it didn't keep happening.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    Off-topic but the review "Best drinking fountain I ever ordered!" killed me.
    haha my friend's niece originally thought a bidet was a fountain, until her parents found out and set her straight. :P

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post
    Sadly their early attempt involved keeping it hush hush so the word didn't get out. It was pretty crazy here for awhile with shipment trucks being stolen, while on route to the hospitals they were supposed to get to. You would think they'd put armed guards on the trucks so that it didn't keep happening.
    Understandable, really. First they had to handle Dr. Li Wenliang and I'm sure that took a massive amount of resources.

lol the Gates foundation is providing testing kits to Seattle as if America is a developing nation.

Also : Penalty for endangering public health under Article 452 of the Italian Penal Code: Up to 5 years in prison

thats some mad shit for a western democracy.

10+ Year Old Account

.....this is so getting banned in china.

High Overlord
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    lack of travel restrictions?

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    lol the Gates foundation is providing testing kits to Seattle as if America is a developing nation.

Also : Penalty for endangering public health under Article 452 of the Italian Penal Code: Up to 5 years in prison

thats some mad shit for a western democracy.
    there is a reason why his fundation patented coronavirus not long ago

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post

.....this is so getting banned in china.
    o wow - they are people out there to belive that it was china which spread the wirus and killed its own economy . nice.

Understandable, really. First they had to handle Dr. Li Wenliang and I'm sure that took a massive amount of resources.
    Yep..the outpouring of people that criticized the govt after his death was huge. People making huge character pictures in snow..etc
    I think that got the people's attention fast, his death was reported twice actually. First it got reported some time before..then reported his actual death. T.T

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Moriati View Post
    lack of travel restrictions?
    I know if i wanted to get away from the virus, i'd choose some very remote place. I was in Cambodia until Jan 26, should have stayed there longer. *there is a 9-12$ a night motel with private bathroom just 15 minutes walking from Phenom airport* but sadly didn't have the funds to stay longer. There are only 2 cases there, was 1 for the longest time.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yep..the outpouring of people that criticized the govt after his death was huge. People making huge character pictures in snow..etc
    I think that got the people's attention fast, his death was reported twice actually. First it got reported some time before..then reported his actual death. T.T
    If only they had wasted less resources suppressing his early concerns about the virus and focused those resources on protecting caravans providing medical supplies after the fact.

China : the text book example on how to react to and quarantine a virus.

Edit:
    China, and every other country out there, needs to consider suing the country of origin: clearly the country of origin was ludicrously inept at preventing the world wide spread of this virus.
    Last edited by callipygoustp; 2020-03-09 at 10:52 AM.

If only they had wasted less resources suppressing his early concerns about the virus and focused those resources on protecting caravans providing medical supplies after the fact.

Edit:
    China, and every other country out there, needs to consider suing the country of origin: clearly the country of origin was ludicrously inept at preventing the world wide spread of this virus.
    Hmm..if the virus didn't originate from China, where do you think it could have?

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.

Edit:
    Er, you do understand that the virus originated from China (specifically, their wet markets in Wuhan)? China actually bungled the response by initially suppressing information about the outbreak, then admitting to it, then going back to suppressing the extent of the outbreak.

So, you want China to sue itself and have every other country sue China?

I do love how Trump claims the virus is *under control* The cruise ship off the coast of Cali is planning to send people to 2 different places. "California residents would be quarantined at two military bases for 14 days. Other US residents will go to Texas or Georgia and charter flights will be arranged for international guests. The crew will be quarantined on board."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    Er, you do understand that the virus originated from China (specifically, their wet markets in Wuhan)?
    I hope there are no more people claiming that the virus came from eating bats.
    As that has been debunked and proven false. ^^

7+ Year Old Account
    Hmm..if the virus didn't originate from China, where do you think it could have?
    Answer: China and/or China.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    Er, you do understand that the virus originated from China (specifically, their wet markets in Wuhan)? China actually bungled the response by initially suppressing information about the outbreak, then admitting to it, then going back to suppressing the extent of the outbreak.

So, you want China to sue itself and have every other country sue China?
    You'd have to follow the quotes up the chain to see that my responses are directly against the notion that this did not originate from China.

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/busin...s-coronavirus/ People are too stupid to dig on accurate information, they'd rather follow like lemmings and spread misinformation. Bioweapons, caused by bats...etc. I try to send my stuff via FB and twitter as i get it, after checking up first.