"When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    More like Soulless Republicans trying to play down the Corona.
    Glad to see political bullshit potshots still being done.

I have a newsflash for you - you have dumbass morons in all political camps and parties. Those people going to the beach en-masse amid pandemic are plain dumb and careless, that has nothing to do with whether they are red, blue, white or purple on the political map.

Same with governments, when actual shit hits the fan, what you need is actual competent government - not government you like. It's literal case for me here in Israel, I voted to the party which is the main opposition to current government and if they play cards right - they will get the PM and government leadership soon.

However, I do appreciate that the current government, which I do not like for many political and other reasons, was relatively on the ball on this thing and I do hope that the new government will inherit at least this level of competence when it comes to emergencies.
    Last edited by Gaidax; 2020-03-19 at 12:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry Lemon View Post
    its a big deal if you cant wipe after peeing because you will be prone to infections, infections that can spread to your kidneys if you don't treat it and other bad things... you will also start to smell...
    THEN FUCKING WASH YOURSELF OR AT LEAST WIPE WITH A WASHCLOTH. Is it that fucking hard to understand? We Italians have been doing that for HUNDREDS of years, it shouldn't be too hard, even for you.
    Last edited by nocturnus; 2020-03-19 at 12:06 AM.
    success comes in the form of technical solutions to problems, not appeals to our emotional side

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Those people going to the beach en-masse amid pandemic are plain dumb and careless, that has nothing to do with whether they are red, blue, white or purple on the political map.
    Yes it does especially when Republicans were the ones spreading Misinformation and Downplaying the Virus.

I have a newsflash for you - you have dumbass morons in all political camps and parties.
    Wrong, the biggest Democratic States are the ones taking the most precautions.

Florida a state ran by Republicans had more then enough time to Ban Beach Parties and enforce a Lockdown.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2020-03-19 at 12:03 AM.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, in one of the least surprising Politifact rulings ever and likely the frontrunner for the foreseeable future for Lie of the Year 2020, Politifact rated Trumps claim that he's always treated COVID-19 as a pandemic as 'Pants on Fire'.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

It or it may not.
    I, personally, don't think it's good for mental health to go full throttle doomsday scenarios. I believe and hope that this will either be one time deal or yearly shot like flu, where you get a shot for old and new strains and we know how to figure that shit out relatively well.
    I agree. It seems we either go full panic or...not.
    And the only scenario I see where full panic is justified is when hundreds die every day in every state.
    At which point I'd fully support mobilizing the national guard full out.

However, I do appreciate that the current government, which I do not like for many political and other reasons, was relatively on the ball on this thing and I do hope that the new government will inherit at least this level of competence when it comes to emergencies.
    LMAO what a joke, The Trump administration handled this extremely Poorly. They completely dropped the ball on this.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    when hundreds die every day in every state.
    Thats not ever gonna happen in states like Idaho.

- - - Updated - - -

LMAO what a joke, The Trump administration handled this extremely Poorly. They completely dropped the ball on this.
    LOL, he means Netanyahu, not Trump.

Glad to see political bullshit potshots still being done.

I have a newsflash for you - you have dumbass morons in all political camps and parties. Those people going to the beach en-masse amid pandemic are plain dumb and careless, that has nothing to do with whether they are red, blue, white or purple on the political map.

Same with governments, when actual shit hits the fan, what you need is actual competent government - not government you like. It's literal case for me here in Israel, I voted to the party which is the main opposition to current government and if they play cards right - they will get the PM and government leadership soon.

Blah, blah, blah, both sides, both sides, both sides, bullshit, bullshit, bullshit.

The current Republican leadership in the US, were calling this a hoax until this week. If they had done even half of what they should have when they should have, we'd be a week or two away from this being cleared up by now.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Florida a state ran by Republicans had more then enough time to Ban Beach Parties and enforce a Lockdown.
    Did you even understood what he said? There are morons between Democrats too, not that the all Democrats are not morons. Because their states took most precautions does not mean party have no morons.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    Well, in one of the least surprising Politifact rulings ever and likely the frontrunner for the foreseeable future for Lie of the Year 2020, Politifact rated Trumps claim that he's always treated COVID-19 as a pandemic as 'Pants on Fire'.
    Does not matter, his voterbase have issues with reality checks and memory.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes it does especially when Republicans were the ones spreading Misinformation and Downplaying the Virus.

Right, so California and New York are apparently Republican states.

Your bullshit blinds you.

It's kinda hilarious, because just this evening I seen a report from Israeli reported resident in New York about how she was completely shocked by the lack of awareness that was there, that only last days people started having this shit sink it and how the state is basically trailing Israel when it comes to preventive measures with a good 2 weeks delay. There you go - blue state, retarded people all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by The Scourge of Azuremyst View Post
    LOL, he means Netanyahu, not Trump.
    *nods*
    He certainly wasn't talking about the US here...(as I recall Trump was pissed at Jared Kushner for feeding him shit on how bad things were)

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Because their states took most precautions does not mean party have no morons.
    An idiotic Both Sides Argument when it was Soulless Republicans trying to play down the Corona.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Did you even understood what he said? There are morons between Democrats too, not that the all Democrats are not morons. Because their states took most precautions does not mean party have no morons.
    Pretty much this, people are people. Trying to claim that only Republicans do retarded shit like that is laughable, you had this crap all over US just 2 days ago, because people are retarded no matter whether they love donkeys or elephants.

Right, so California and New York are apparently Republican states.
    Those 2 States are handling it much better then Florida.

It's kinda hilarious, because just this evening I seen a report from Israeli reported resident in New York about how she was completely shocked by the lack of awareness that was there, that only last days people started having this shit sink it and how the state is basically trailing Israel when it comes to preventive measures with a good 2 weeks delay. There you go - blue state, retarded people all the same.
    Again because Republicans tried to play down The Virus. Maybe you should stick to Israeli Politics instead of Trying your BS both sides argument on American Politics.

10+ Year Old Account
    An idiotic Both Sides Argument when it was Soulless Republicans trying to play down the Corona.
    I don't think anyone is playing down shit right now. The fact that you voted in a retard into the office with his mild corona flu crap, that's another story.

Pretty much this, people are people. Trying to claim that only Republicans do retarded shit like that is laughable, you had this crap all over US just 2 days ago, because people are retarded no matter whether they love donkeys or elephants.
    I'm talking about Republican Politicians.

Just as well that Cuomo (Governor NY) didn't order "shelter in place." NY has a far different attitude than CA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those 2 States are handling it much better then Florida.
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...ses-in-us.html

"Handling much better" - these 2 states are most severe hit states so far. Add in Washington too - another blue state. "But muh demumukratz cnae do no wrongz".

You are a bit too full of yourself there for no reason. Facts on the ground don't support your chest thumping.

You just don't realize how badly prepared you were and yes it also goes for Democratic states who could have implemented all the measures they needed themselves instead of waiting for the orange daddy.

NY could have had lockdown all by themselves a week ago, instead they waited for this shit to literally explode. "But republikkanz!!!1" Don't you have fucking brain???

If you have imbecile in White House, it does not mean local state government can't do shit themselves. There is a reason why this is is United States of America and not fucking Trumplandia.
    Last edited by Gaidax; 2020-03-19 at 12:22 AM.