Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    How's the air quality in SK? i've heard that the hardest hit area in Italy is also the zone with the worst air quality in the country (and afaik in europe)

Smokers are a high risk population when contracting any pulmonary disease.
    the most polluted should be veneto, the region near lombardia.
    probably lombardia is the most hitted because its the most densely populated and productive region. or if you want go crazy in finding correlation it has the most privatized healthcare in italy...

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Charts like this are bullshit.

You'd think looking at that chart that the US is doing everything wrong and a country like Sweden is doing everything right, when that isn't even almost the case... The only disparity between the numbers of those two countries is the amount of testing. If anything the rate of infection in Sweden is probably worse than the US... People keep going on about how the US waited too long to act and start locking things down, meanwhile Sweden still hasn't acted, there is no lock down and they just asked everyone nicely to observe social distancing and work from home if they can.
    They arn't bs. You think the US is doing sooo many tests. I have come across more than a few on WoW who are sick right now, on self quarantine, but their states Refuse to test them because they don't have enough tests to do so. So they wont test them unless they exhibit a more severe case.

Not only that, but the US still hasn't done anything except ask everyone to nicely observe social distancing and stay home from work if they can. The most any of them are doing is locking down individual states. In my state, its individual counties. Not only that, we dont even have half the states doing it, and they only ever shut down non essential businesses. What jobs qualify as non essential? That is anyones guess since every state is different. Amazon is counted as essential just because Some of its business is delivering food and sanitation goods. Meanwhile multiple warehouses for them have tested positive for the virus.

The fact of the matter is, that chart may not take into account the number of tests any 1 country has done, but what you said Sweden is doing is Literally, word for word, what is going on in the US as well. Not to mention that, thanks to the fact we don't have enough tests in the US, the number of actual cases, much like sweden, is bound to be higher.

The US is, absolutely, doing everything wrong. 100%. Charts or no, this is not being handled right here. It doesn't matter if even 30 states close. That is still 20 states where the virus can move around freely to and from the closed ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

15+ Year Old Account
    Wtf is happening outside. Suddenly this went all doomsday. Military vehicles, tanks, emergency vehicles driving sirens on.

O_O

Nothing on news.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Wtf is happening outside. Suddenly this went all doomsday. Military vehicles, tanks, emergency vehicles driving sirens on.

O_O

Nothing on news.
    When in doubt, zombies. Stay inside and stay safe. This virus is getting crazy
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Must be zombies.

CAAAAAAAAAAAAARLLLLLLLLLL!
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

10+ Year Old Account
    They arn't bs. You think the US is doing sooo many tests. I have come across more than a few on WoW who are sick right now, on self quarantine, but their states Refuse to test them because they don't have enough tests to do so. So they wont test them unless they exhibit a more severe case.

Not only that, but the US still hasn't done anything except ask everyone to nicely observe social distancing and stay home from work if they can. The most any of them are doing is locking down individual states. In my state, its individual counties. Not only that, we dont even have half the states doing it, and they only ever shut down non essential businesses. What jobs qualify as non essential? That is anyones guess since every state is different. Amazon is counted as essential just because Some of its business is delivering food and sanitation goods. Meanwhile multiple warehouses for them have tested positive for the virus.

The fact of the matter is, that chart may not take into account the number of tests any 1 country has done, but what you said Sweden is doing is Literally, word for word, what is going on in the US as well. Not to mention that, thanks to the fact we don't have enough tests in the US, the number of actual cases, much like sweden, is bound to be higher.

The US is, absolutely, doing everything wrong. 100%. Charts or no, this is not being handled right here. It doesn't matter if even 30 states close. That is still 20 states where the virus can move around freely to and from the closed ones.
    There's a big difference between "we can't test you yet because we don't have enough tests" and Sweden's approach of "don't bother ever coming in for a test, we aren't going to test you unless you get hospitalized"...

The US is actively trying to test as many people as it can, it just lacks tests. To give you some perspective, here are the numbers from the last week.

On March 19, there had been 100,000 tests done in the US total. ~11,000 were positive, ~89,000 were negative.

On March 26, the US was up to 580,000 tests done total. ~80,000 were positive, ~440,000 were negative, ~60,000 the results were still pending.

Sick and tired of Americanocentrism in Wuhan Flu reporting. IDGAF which states are infected. Give me overall data for the USA instead of trying to obfuscate it by breaking the USA up into thousands of needless territorial divisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuiking View Post
    Abit economical, but coronavirus is the big reason.. but here it comes:

Netherlands just shot down ''Coronabonds'' from the ECM/EU...Italy is furious... All things considered: I wish Rutte and its cabinet of rarities didnt ''MOENY IS MORE IMPORTANT!!!!'' specially in the case of Corona. People will remember how anally retentive the dutch goverment was... They need help next? No way jose...

We in the Netherlands had alot of cuts in all sectors to make sure we got a healthy economy. And now we need it our selfs you expect us to pay for others? No fucking way we are in a crisis aswell in the Netherlands...

If you think money is not important then you don’t know how the world works at all..

10+ Year Old Account
    Cat got infected by their owner in Belgium, so guess pets aren't immune after all.

It is in dutch but there is not more to it. https://www.vrt.be/vrtnws/nl/2020/03...blog-27-maart/

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mteq View Post
    "you have to work or we won't pay you, even if you're sick, no paid sick days"

of course the US will have the most infected people. their health care system and workforce management are ridiculous.
    The 1% have long had a disdain for the working class in North America.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tromage2 View Post
    We in the Netherlands had alot of cuts in all sectors to make sure we got a healthy economy. And now we need it our selfs you expect us to pay for others? No fucking way we are in a crisis aswell in the Netherlands...

If you think money is not important then you don’t know how the world works at all..
    Long term the EU zone being divided and unstable on economic front is detrimental for an economy like The Netherlands. Single things out like this is something populists like Wilders do well as they cut away all the meat from a steak till you got just the bone to send a message, highly effective and very incomplete and wrong.

It is also therefor no surprise that he is one of EU opponents, better not check where he gets all his funding from though. Might discover something involving a nation and shooting down airplanes.

10+ Year Old Account

O_O

Nothing on news.
    Well, it seems we're about to go on real lockdown starting Sunday and army will reinforce police to make sure there in enforcement. No tanks on the streets, just small amount of soldiers aiding police.

Quote Originally Posted by Mteq View Post
    "you have to work or we won't pay you, even if you're sick, no paid sick days"

of course the US will have the most infected people. their health care system and workforce management are ridiculous.
    "is this some sort of US thing im to EU to understand ? "

laughs in paid sick days ^^

O_O

Nothing on news.
    I see no difference here at all still, perhaps a bit less people on the trains. And now when the weather is getting good i doubt people will stay home anyways.
    Do you hear the voices too?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    "is this some sort of US thing im to EU to understand ? "

laughs in paid sick days ^^
    yes, because you are the rule rather then the exception, right?

i work for a (very large) American company, i'm very thankful i'm not subject to American law as the amount of panic amoungst the workforce is staggering.
    This is a signature, there are many like it, but this one is mine.

Depends on the trope, let's hope for those dumb slow zombie boys instead of those crazy fuckers that run faster than a gazelle, drooling blood while spinning their bloody necks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Out of 10k ventilation machines target order, 1k will arrive within 30 days and 2k more within 60 days. Currently we have ~2800 total and 46 used for coronavirus.

15+ Year Old Account
    Boris Johnson has corona.

Oh no, the poor guy, I hope he recovers quickly.

something something Karma.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death