10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    100k new cases worldwide within a day. Holy shit
    Huh? Daily new case total is around 60k, not 100k.

Not that 60k is fantastic...

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by Deathknightish View Post
    A few weeks ago the death rate was at 5% and decreasing. Now it's at 17%. Wtf happened?
    Scrutiny happened. We're much more aware of the problem and are keeping a much closer eye on the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    It is not the virus that is hitting them, but rather their immune system being unable to deal with bacterial infections after having been demolished by the corona virus.
    Well, it's also the virus causing your lungs to develop leisons and fill up with fluids.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Well hopefully you have enough!

Did Trump just promise to deliver 100k ventilators in 100 days.

1000 ventilators produced every day.....? That's pushing out a ventilator every 1,5 minutes 24/7.
    i think he said something like 30k in 100 days, but realistically we'll have 0 for a while till they get going.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Is the retard really talking about nationalizing those companies?
    Don't know why people still watch it to be honest, it is all lies and propaganda with a few tidbits of actual facts something you can easily pick up from reputable news sites who get paid to listen to him talk, something nobody should just do free or willingly.

Watching that stumbling buffoon talk who has issues pronounces words is fun when people aren't getting killed but now its just tragic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well hopefully you have enough!
    Doubtful. I mean, we're already building field hospitals at the worst hotspots, and it's only going to get much, much worse.

But after looking at those hospital numbers, I shudder to think what the UK is going to look like in a month.

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post

Around 80k right now and the day isn't over in the western hemisphere. There are still numbers coming in every couple of minutes. US alone might pump out another 10k more.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Doubtful. I mean, we're already building field hospitals at the worst hotspots, and it's only going to get much, much worse.

But after looking at those hospital numbers, I shudder to think what the UK is going to look like in a month.
    That's partially due to county hospitals being overwhelmed because most people go there because they are uninsured or under insured.

So now Hillary is using the suffering of American Citizens to make fun of trump.

Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    So now Hillary is using the suffering of American Citizens to make fun of trump.

<Insert article of fake outrage>
    Trump is using the suffering to fuel his election campaign don't see you getting mad about that.

BOTH SIDES! am i doing it right you seem to be the expert in such anti-intellectual shenanigans?
    Last edited by Acidbaron; 2020-03-27 at 10:53 PM.

Trump doesn't need much help in that regard.

Around 80k right now and the day isn't over in the western hemisphere. There are still numbers coming in every couple of minutes. US alone might pump out another 10k more.
    Where are you seeing 80k?

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
    Has the total new for today at 61115 as of right now. I was estimating around 72k at end of day, given the current trend. 80k would be another significant increase in previous trends.

Give it time yet, the day isn’t over. We were at a little over 500k confirmed yesterday. Total count is approaching 600k today as of 5 minutes ago when I checked.

You don't give a fuuuuuuuuck about it except for perceived scored points against the left, so you can take your mock outrage and GTFO.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by swiftowner View Post
    Where are you seeing 80k?

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
    Has the total new for today at 61115 as of right now. I was estimating around 72k at end of day, given the current trend. 80k would be another significant increase in previous trends.
    Compared the youtube live tracker (~600k) number to the bing.com/covid one from yesterday (520k).
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    Italy does NOT have the best healthcare system in Europe, by no quantifiable measure, dude. Not even top 10. Their overall ranking within the EU is in the lower midfield, rank 20 out of 35. There have been multiple warnings in their national medical community that their ICU capacity is drastically to low and not equipped to handle any major crisis whatsoever.
    You have no idea. Italians have one of the best healthcare in the world and that is a fact, whatever you are pulling out.
    Maybe you can explain to me WHY they are rankig among the top in the world for life expetancy (another fact)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    You don't give a fuuuuuuuuck about it except for perceived scored points against the left, so you can take your mock outrage and GTFO.
    Quite honestly, that was unbecoming.

This level is something that is fitting here, not there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, US is pretty close to done with +16.2k already in. Still not sure where you're seeing the extra 20k, though...

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Don't know why people still watch it to be honest, it is all lies and propaganda with a few tidbits of actual facts something you can easily pick up from reputable news sites who get paid to listen to him talk, something nobody should just do free or willingly.

Watching that stumbling buffoon talk who has issues pronounces words is fun when people aren't getting killed but now its just tragic.
    Exactly. Fuck giving Trump the time of day. Interesting enough BBC, CNN etc are all getting record amounts of traffic because in dispite of a select amount of retards crying they are "fake news" they aren't, and are trusted.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Quite honestly, that was unbecoming.

This level is something that is fitting here, not there.
    My statement stands, unchanged.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgarw View Post
    Maybe you can explain to me WHY they are rankig among the top in the world for life expetancy (another fact)
    I think we can safely say that Italy's life expectancy for its population has changed.