10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    Well, I've just been tested positive, twice. The upside is, I get 3 weeks of paid leave. The downside is, no chance to see my family for 21 days. 21 days of isolation, here we go.

And I might have had a drink to many. Fuck this virus. And, @Gaidax, fuck China. I was way to laid back a few days back in my response, and you were right. God damn criminal what they did. They're not going to pay for it but they sure as hell should.

God, I hate feeling this helpless.
    That sucks . Best of luck and a speedy recovery.

And indeed, fuck china. The people I'm fine with, but fuck their government for causing this and withholding important information to the rest of the world. Every person that died due to this they should be made responsible for. But of course they won't, because when this is all over with big business will still need china for its supply and demand, and government loves big business more the their own people.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I've just been tested positive, twice. The upside is, I get 3 weeks of paid leave. The downside is, no chance to see my family for 21 days. 21 days of isolation, here we go.

And I might have had a drink to many. Fuck this virus. And, @Gaidax, fuck China. I was way to laid back a few days back in my response, and you were right. God damn criminal what they did. They're not going to pay for it but they sure as hell should.

God, I hate feeling this helpless.
    Yikes, good luck with it.

You know, we need to rename it the CCP virus. And stick it everywhere.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Taiwan still calls it Wuhan Pneumonia /shrug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Nah, that will just lead to more xenophobia. It already has a name, and it likely spread out of China before even the Chinese doctors knew what it was.

Any government is mostly just using to deflect blame from their own fuckups.
    Last edited by JohnBrown1917; 2020-03-29 at 12:49 AM.

Wow. I've never seen a german speak such pure Hochdeutsch. I couldn't pinpoint where this was if my life depended on it!

(Hochdeutsch is basically what is Oxford English for English speakers, a 'sterile' no-dialect version of the language.)

Also, I want one of those cakes.
    I would say...
    hmm...
    Dortmund

Edit
    Gute Besserung!

10+ Year Old Account
    For once, do what skroe ranted a few years back, and get manufacturing out of china ASAP. Isolate them on the world stage, Force them to accept the right to exist of Hong Kong and Taiwan.
    how do you expect to do that if foreign workers are cheaper to employ than a lot of first world countries?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    For once, do what skroe ranted a few years back, and get manufacturing out of china ASAP. Isolate them on the world stage, Force them to accept the right to exist of Hong Kong and Taiwan.
    Can we do the same for Catalonia in Spain?

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    Here's the slightly longer clip. I think the latter part is equally damning.
    Yeah, you don't see such blatant failing every day. That disconnect was something...

10+ Year Old Account
    And Macau.

Another reason the US is fucked the right wing media is now actively telling people to spread the virus.

Twitter pulls The Federalist’s dangerous ‘pox’ coronavirus tweet

Facebook has kept their post up btw

It wasn’t the noise that made NJ cops shut down ‘Corona Party’ that brought warning from state’s governor

Now these Coronavirus parties are being organized all across the country.

not sure if it's been posted this thread moves so fast but the US sent NORTHCOMM and other key figures to bunkers

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...in-bunker.html

smart move but people are taking it to mean more than what it likely does.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

If Chinese citizens were banned sooner from entering other countries, we would not be at the stage we are now...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ErrandRunner View Post
    If Chinese citizens were banned sooner from entering other countries, we would not be at the stage we are now...
    Well this is just stupid. Plenty of people who were citizens of elsewhere were already in China, became exposed, then returned home. For example, most of the US cases link back to US citizens returning from China. Stopping Chinese citizens would have done nothing to stop them bringing it back.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    Nah, that will just lead to more xenophobia. It already has a name, and it likely spread out of China before even the Chinese doctors knew what it was.

Any government is mostly just using to deflect blame from their own fuckups.
    I specifically said CCP virus to stick it to the CCP. Not to the Chinese, but their corrupt government that could have avoided all of this if they werent lying their asses off, just to save face. just like the fucking USSR and chernobyl

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    Can we do the same for Catalonia in Spain?
    Accepting the right to exist for catalonians? sure!
    And while we are here, Let's not pretend that Palestinians are second class citizens, and lets solve the Israeli-Palestinian conflict!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Taiwan still calls it Wuhan Pneumonia /shrug.
    I dont want to stick it to the chinese, but to their corrupt government.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ErrandRunner View Post
    yes because as we all know only the chinese can spread the virus.....
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Some decent news from my country.

We have 1909 cases and *only 6 dead. 47 patients in ICU though, and 4 in critical state.

*I hate to say this. I'd much prefer to have 0 cases and 0 deads, with all of my heart.
    Last edited by Thepersona; 2020-03-29 at 01:56 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Literally? If you want to take the fact that no one has literally said that then by all means consider that a win for you. Embrace that feeling! Because anything remotely related to any positivity isn't welcome here.
    Don't be mad at me because you are using hyperbole.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Dear NEET's logbook, day 87 of self-quarantine, nothing new to report.

Since you don't see too many, a per capita chart.