15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    To be fair, Russia is famous to have low life expectancy. It is around 60.
    60% are age 40 to 60. 40% are age 1 to 40.
    Sounds reasonable now?
    "40% of patients on a ventilator are under the age of 40. The share of such patients in the age group under 60 is 64%.According to the authorities, of 1014 coronavirus patients in Moscow, 46% are people aged 35 to 64 years. The second place in the number of confirmed diagnoses is occupied by the age group from 18 to 34 years (33.5%). 15% of those infected are people over 65 years of age, while 5.5% are children."

That isn't so different from other countries. Therefore that ventilator thing sounds more like triage in action.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    I mean, we can absolutely do both.

EDIT: For clarification, I can't stand the people that are making this a racist issue or even enabling racism via their responses. I don't accept that China can or should be somehow held accountable for the existence of the virus and all of its consequences.

That being said, the government of China is definitely to blame for intentionally blocking important information about this virus being released to the international public in a timely manner. Also, various other governments are to blame for not responding with adequate measures more promptly when necessary.
    So them keepig it unde rthe blanket, letting their people deliberatly spread it to other countrys and them lying shouldn´t be punushable?

15+ Year Old Account
    Damn, missed the beginning of the Trump press conference.

Did he just wipe his ass with the 15 day plan and Easter churches?
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Should I facepalm harder at the dude that ate aquarium cleaner or at you for equating hydroxychloroquine and azithrommycin ingested medically with eating aquarium cleaner?

You make it sound like you would eat aquarium cleaner if your doctor told you hydroxychloroquine and azithrommycin could be a game changer in fighting corona..

By the looks of it I think I'll put you in the same category as the aquarium eater..
    Quote Originally Posted by Crushima View Post
    Get a grip. You can't hold people accountable for other people's stupidity. Using your logic, if Trump were to recommend N95 respirator masks, and then some fool equips it wrong and suffocates, that's Trump's fault?........

This is just natural selection at work.
    They claim they only did it because Trump said what he did. Obviously they're idiots for actually doing what they did. The two aren't mutually exclusive.

All I'm saying is that his words have power and stupid people that follow him will do stupid shit because of what he says. He can't obviously be held responsible for what they did, it's not his "fault" they're stupid but some small part of the reason that person is dead is because of what Trump said....the MUCH larger part is because they were a complete idiot. I agree that it's natural selection at work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabrotar View Post
    So them keepig it unde rthe blanket, letting their people deliberatly spread it to other countrys and them lying shouldn´t be punushable?
    No evidence exists of any country spreading it on purpose, calm down.

Infection rates seems to be slowing down already, looking at yesterday's numbers compared to today's. Almost 10k new cases less.

I do hope the Chinese government does face repercussions for basically infecting the planet with the Wuhan Pneumonia. At the very least I'd like to see some more recognition for Taiwan, considering they've handled this far more responsibly and transparent than China has. And that's even with them being unfairly kept out of the WHO and other bodies due to China.

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    Infection rates seems to be slowing down already, looking at yesterday's numbers compared to today's. Almost 10k new cases less.
    or has testing slowed down?
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post

Easter was cancelled? Does Jesus get to stay dead this year?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

I stopped watching it. Half of the time hes walking back stuff he clearly said, the rest of the time hes admonishing the press for being nasty. That dumb cunt is so far in over his head.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    Apparently!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    The Loopholes include people doing illegal things in China despite the Rule of Law.

Don't know why TCM's should be banned when they can be regulated with licences and are mostly Herbs or Fungus, most TCM's already don't sell Remedies from Exotic Animals.
    Because its harmful? I am not just referring to how its harmful to nature and endangered animals, which is unequivocally is... I mean its harmful to people. Huge swaths of Chinese people genuinely believe in TCM nonsense and many (especially older people) believe in it at the expense of believing in real things... For example, they believe things like they are sick, not because of a bacterial/viral infection (many ardent believers of TCM genuinely don't believe in things like germ theory), but because they are suffering a Qi deficiency or some other bullshit and have to eat some endangered animal recommended by their TCM 'doctor' to cure themselves...

https://www.reddit.com/r/Coronavirus...entilator_are/

In Moscow 40% of patients on ventilator are under the age of 40.
    Let's add heavy smoking to it. Russia is not exactly known for long average length of life for men...

10+ Year Old Account

So it seems this could be going for 6 months... Well I always wondered what a prison sentence felt like... :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh my god my head hurts listening the drivel of Trump.

This is surreal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh my god my head hurts listening the drivel of Trump.

This is surreal.
    Don't know why you are watching re-election rallies, all you're doing is stroking his ego as he actually cares for the ratings, he was proud to have beaten "the bachelor" in number of views. It's all just a big tv show.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Don't know why you are watching re-election rallies, all you're doing is stroking his ego as he actually cares for the ratings, he was proud to have beaten "the bachelor" in number of views. It's all just a big tv show.
    I find it entertaining.

I also find it puzzling how American people accept this kind of shit. The whole circus and Trump's communication in general (not only considering coronavirus, but everything throughout the years).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa
    21 million mobile accounts cancelled plus recent closing down of cinemas.
    Eh? Cinemas were closed down very early on. Go figure, large crowds sitting right next to each other, what could go wrong?

For the phones? Roaming costs are enough of an annoyance that it is often more convenient to have different SIM cards. Particularly for people who aren't working in their home region, there's no point in throwing away money if they are back home and not using that card. The same for people who do a lot of business travel and use multiple cards, that's just an unnecessary expense right now.

Many people may well be in the same situation I'm in as well -- except for backup internet and having a phone number for forms, promotions, and announcements, I almost never use my phone as a phone. I go months at a time without making or receiving a call, most robo calls don't make it past the filters nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos
    Considering winnie the pooh meme's are banned in China and in general speaking badly of the party is a big no no I'd say name calling does more than work
    Then you'd be displaying wishful thinking and general cluelessness. The culture differences are so extreme that it shows up in brain activity, what you value and the filters you view life through just aren't the same as those in China.
    Last edited by shadowmouse; 2020-03-29 at 11:14 PM. Reason: attribution
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    Seems like no zombie Jesus this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Let's add heavy smoking to it. Russia is not exactly known for long average length of life for men...
    And heavy (and i mean heavy) drinking
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker