10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shnark View Post
    You talked about CFR. That is an abbreviation for cost and freight.
    Gee, I guess that means it can't possible be an abbreviation for anything else, then.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Imagine thinking one days data was enough to warrant a stance on either side. Please stop trolling the thread with your dramatic non sense
    I'm just saying there is a slowing down of growth rate how is this dramatic? I did not ever suggest that the virus is gone for good. You understand the concept of growth rate? We've had increases of 10k cases previously compared to merely 2k the day before and a 6k decline yesterday. So is it a sin for me to feel optimistic? So it is only right for you to look examples a week ago and not for me to look at the past few days' numbers? I was merely suggesting the growth rate is stabilizing and people call me names and all that nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    Gee, I guess that means it can't possible be an abbreviation for anything else, then.
    Well, but only if you apply the GFR on the BLT using the CFFRM.

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    I'm just saying there is a slowing down of growth rate how is this dramatic? I did not ever suggest that the virus is gone for good. You understand the concept of growth rate? We've had increases of 10k cases previously compared to merely 2k the day before and a 6k decline yesterday. So is it a sin for me to feel optimistic? So it is only right for you to look examples a week ago and not for me to look at the past few days' numbers? I was merely suggesting the growth rate is stabilizing and people call me names and all that nonsense.
    You're welcome to feel optimistic. But you don't need to wag your finger at us negative Nancy's for simply pointing out its still early days. This is a month's issue not a few days

10+ Year Old Account
    They hose people in India down with disinfectant. Now I am no expert but most effective disinfectants are bleaches. Chlorine or hydrogen peroxide, neither you want to be doused in either. Hydrogen peroxide can be okay in small doses, these people were likely drenched in a concentrated solution. A lysol cocktail, not want you want to be breathing either. You definitely don't want any in your lungs, the only way they've actually disinfect a sick person.

So who said it was a good idea to spray people with disinfectant?

In the middle of writing this I looked up what they sprayed them with. Basically Clorox. That shit is inhumane.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

You're welcome to feel optimistic. But you don't need to wag your finger at us negative Nancy's for simply pointing out its still early days. This is a month's issue not a few days
    There were people who started hurling insults and calling names and escalating things you see. Even one who said my account was newly created and fake (check my post count ffs), started calling me a "Dumb Brit"(I'm not even from there ffs) and suggesting I am a Trumpster for feeling optimistic lmao.

How is it an outlier when daily growth rate has been slowing down in recent days? You chose to ignore that and use an insignificant 600 decline example to illustrate that. How is that not doom-mongering. And you still haven't explained why did you hint that I have an agenda for merely feeling optimism.
    It's been trending upwards, you cited the one day that it dropped, and emphatically chimed in with your shitposting:

Fuck yeah!The virus is slowly dying down already. The doom preachers are gonna boohoo themselves to sleep woot
    You have yet to provide that evidence I've been asking for over the past several hours. If you don't post it next comment, I think we can all assume this is you admitting your claim was baseless, and you are retracting your claim against me. The apology is optional.

- - - Updated - - -

There were people who started hurling insults and calling names and escalating things you see. Even one who said my account was newly created and fake (check my post count ffs), started calling me a "Dumb Brit"(I'm not even from there ffs) and suggesting I am a Trumpster for feeling optimistic lmao.
    We asked for evidence, and you called me a doomsday preacher (without evidence) as a result.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    They hose people in India down with disinfectant. Now I am no expert but most effective disinfectants are bleaches. Chlorine or hydrogen peroxide, neither you want to be doused in either. Hydrogen peroxide can be okay in small doses, these people were likely drenched in a concentrated solution. A lysol cocktail, not want you want to be breathing either. You definitely don't want any in your lungs, the only way they've actually disinfect a sick person.

In the middle of writing this I looked up what they sprayed them with. Basically Clorox. That shit is inhumane.
    Wouldn't it be more efficient to just shoot them, eh?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Interestingly, the US had incomplete reporting from New York yesterday meaning that the number of new cases is actually still increasing day over day according to https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/. I was actually wondering if it was slowing down too, but it would seem not, at least in the US.

So does (most of) the world hate China now? It kinda seems that way. I personally never had a high opinion of them even before this all started. But now, it's like they're public enemy number one. And if they're not, they should be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post

With how they treat the muslims, this comes as no surprise. They might be a democracy, but they still elected a fascist dickhead[That Trump is now BFFs with]. So expect the same inhumane treatment you see in China.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    It's been trending upwards, you cited the one day that it dropped, and emphatically chimed in with your shitposting:

You have yet to provide that evidence I've been asking for over the past several hours. If you don't post it next comment, I think we can all assume this is you admitting your claim was baseless, and you are retracting your claim against me. The apology is optional.

- - - Updated - - -

We asked for evidence, and you called me a doomsday preacher (without evidence) as a result.
    How about you apologize for ridiculously insinuating I had an agenda for merely feeling optimism("We all know why are you here for!" Fucking wow! Who is we? Is there a cliche here that is bent on destroying hope and optimism?) then? Then we can call it quits.

I was talking about Growth Rate in daily new cases that has been trending downwards in recent days. From 8-10k increases previously in new cases to 2k the day before and 6k decline yesterday. I was basing my outlook on that. But nein! Optimism is forbidden here, as I've discovered to my detriment. If you are feeling hopeful you're a "dumb brit", have a "fake account" and a ”troll” and best of all, a " Trumpster" LMAO(best part).
    Last edited by lockybalboa; 2020-03-30 at 10:59 PM.

How about you apologize for ridiculously insinuating I had an agenda for merely feeling optimism("We all know why are you here for!" Fucking wow! Who is we? Is there a cliche here that is bent on destroying hope and optimism?) then? Then we can call it quits.

I was talking about Growth Ratewhich has been trending downwards in recent days. From 8-10k increases previously in new cases to 2k the day before and 6k decline yesterday. I was basing my outlook on that. But nein! Optimism is forbidden here, as I've discovered to my detriment. If you are feeling hopeful you're a "dumb brit", have a "fake account" and a ”troll” and best of all, "a Trumpster" LMAO(best part).
    Your full retraction is noted, thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xorzor View Post
    So does (most of) the world hate China now? It kinda seems that way. I personally never had a high opinion of them even before this all started. But now, it's like they're public enemy number one. And if they're not, they should be.
    Only shows that propaganda works. Blaming it all on China is just a perfect excuse.

Well what has China done apart from pump fog into the air and crippled the planet with thier need to manufacture everything because of their complete disregard for copy right and humane working laws they manage to do it cheaper. But they don't care what happens to the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well what has China done apart from pump fog into the air and crippled the planet with thier need to manufacture everything because of their complete disregard for copy right and humane working laws they manage to do it cheaper. But they don't care what happens to the planet.
    Are you talking about the US or China?

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Your full retraction is noted, thanks.
    Keep at it doom-preacher. I'm still waiting for your apology.

Keep at it doom-preacher. I'm still waiting for your apology.
    No apology necessary, I backed up my claim. You doubled down on your false statement.

10+ Year Old Account
    China wasn't the only country that fucked up.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Don't forget:

- Tiananmen Square
    - suppressing Tibet
    - having issues with Taiwan
    - subtle control of many things (and Neo Nazis think the Jews are in control - HA!)
    - an obvious-if-you-think-about-it goal of world-domination (finishing what the first emperor started)