15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    We're not killing anyone. It's a virus. It's a natural selection. We're merely trying to halt it - if we stop doing that, it doesn't turn us into killers. I also love how some people are "nutjobs" and thus quite obviously worth nothing in your eyes.

Personally I find this whole corona thing fucking amusing, lots of entertainment and I hope it keeps going for a long time.
    Another nutjob spotted!
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally I find this whole corona thing fucking amusing, lots of entertainment and I hope it keeps going for a long time.
    Yeah... watching the graphs and numbers does have a morbidly entertaining quality that reminds me of playing the game Pendemic II back when I was a school kiddo.

I wouldn't go as far as calling it "amusing" though.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    It's always nice when the sociopaths out themselves.
    I always find it amusing when they do.

15+ Year Old Account
    During this worldwide pandemic the newspapers are trying to push some "slow news day" news up to add some variety.

In a Finnish paper they have a big news now that the pandas we have here in a zoo didn't fuck this year.

I remember George Carlin making a stand up piece on this exact topic couple of decades ago....
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    That's bad, also just read the monthly newspaper from my work. They are saying it is uncertain if we are going to start up again on the 20th this month.
    Measures have been extended here until the end of the month--but I expect them to be extended again once that deadline is reached. I really don't see this dying down (poor choice of words, I know) in any great fashion until possibly the beginning of June.

15+ Year Old Account
    Btw, Turkey's numbers are alarming. 1k cases a week ago, now nearly 20k.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    In a Finnish paper they have a big news now that the pandas we have here in a zoo didn't fuck this year.
    Erm... okay... guess one needs priorities.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Yeah... watching the graphs and numbers does have a morbidly entertaining quality that reminds me of playing the game Pendemic II back when I was a school kiddo.

I wouldn't go as far as calling it "amusing" though.
    Oh, wasn't really talking about that. More so about the amusing shit people are doing (the city I live in some guy broke quarantine 3 times in 24 hours and was busted by the police each time). There's so much weird shit popping up on social media these days.

Also the Trump keeps doing his thing, giving people outside the US great entertainment value as always.
    Hi

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    I swear to god I'm going to eat those pandas first thing if society breaks apart. I can't think of more useless animal.
    And this is the beginning of covid-20.

10+ Year Old Account
    Btw, Turkey's numbers are alarming. 1k cases a week ago, now nearly 20k.
    Perhaps they started testing a lot more after those 1k cases? But that is the same trend in most countries it seems.
    Hi

During this worldwide pandemic the newspapers are trying to push some "slow news day" news up to add some variety.

I remember George Carlin making a stand up piece on this exact topic couple of decades ago....
    So I cant post about Harvey Weinstein getting corona but its fine if you post about panda breeding attempts?

Typical internet folk.
    Comes a time when we all gotta die...even kings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    No we don't. Fuck everyone that thinks about money on a moment like this.

I hope if you ever suffer an accident you get left alone without medical attention, because it's just natural selection bro. :^)

- - - Updated - - -

I swear to god I'm going to eat those pandas first thing if society breaks apart. I can't think of more useless animal.
    Think you misunderstood my post.

Also, pandas are more beneficial to this planet than we are Plus they're quite adorable.
    Hi

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Volatilis View Post
    So I cant post about Harvey Weinstein getting corona but its fine if you post about panda breeding attempts?

Typical internet folk.
    I don't think you got slapped for mentioning the fact, but celebrating it. Amirite?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Volatilis View Post

Typical internet folk.
    Nobody tried to shut you down, they just pointed out that your "news" was a week old and had been reported ITT already.

But feel free to edgelord away.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

We're not killing anyone. It's a virus. It's a natural selection. We're merely trying to halt it - if we stop doing that, it doesn't turn us into killers. I also love how some people are "nutjobs" and thus quite obviously worth nothing in your eyes.

Go and learn what natural selection is. Otherwise, glad you find it entertaining, on one side you criticise me because you are interpreting my remark as them "meaning nothing" (It doesn't mean that) and on the other hand, you're callous enough to write this pandemic off an "entertaining"

What a fucking hypocrite.

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    Nobody tried to shut you down, they just pointed out that your "news" was a week old and had been reported ITT already.

But feel free to edgelord away.
    yes because everyone should read every page of this thread so they can be up to date on american politics amirite

I don't think you got slapped for mentioning the fact, but celebrating it. Amirite?
    I wasnt celebrating shit, just pointing out life is a trip.

10+ Year Old Account
    One thing that happens during hurricanes when people are stock home is hospitals become very busy 9 months later.

Be responsible people.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    One thing that happens during hurricanes when people are stock home is hospitals become very busy 9 months later.

Be responsible people.
    Hurricanes are a bit different to this catastrophe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hurricanes are a bit different to this catastrophe.
    I'm aware...

The connection is people being stuck inside with idle hands.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    Not even just initially. Last week there were fewer people on the streets and parks (my bike route to work takes me through a park), but starting this week those same streets and parks were full of people again. I had hoped last week that people were finally starting to get how serious this was and staying home, but I guess they were just sleeping off the effects of the partying they did the first week so they can do it again now.
    Yeah I've seen that too. Made of mention about it at work how there were more cars on the road than the weekend.

Its like only took a week off as a vacation and are now hitting the streets.

Go outside and get some fresh air. Take a walk. Stay out of public places.

Resident Cosplay Progressive