7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    And Trump now in quarantine
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKBN26N01B

A generally unreliable source reports that they are even positive for covid-19 https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...92190680014849
    CNN has confirmed that Donald Trump has tested positive for COVID-19.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

Donald and Melania caught Corona, thoughts and prayers, it is what it is, it'll go away like a miracle it's a hoax.

Trump will be fine, he uses a dangerous combination of hydroxychloroquine, bleach and UV injections to tackle this deadly infectious disease. Doctor Demon Sperm will exorcise the corona from his body.

Trumper Spin: HCQ saved my life, it's just like a Flu, not serious.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2020-10-02 at 06:09 AM.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    There's gotta be something poetic about three very similar leaders of nations all having very similar dismissive/bumbling responses to the virus, all getting the virus.
    What's definitely poetic is Trump had mocked Biden for wearing a facemask during the debate -- his contempt for facemasks seems to have backfired a little bit.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

Whelp. What a plot twist. Will Biden get tested?
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

In 100 years people will NOT believe the plot of 2020, reality has jumped the shark.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    In 100 years people will NOT believe the plot of 2020, reality has jumped the shark.
    So... will "went all 2020" replace "jump the shark" or just be a new, higher level of the concept?

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    So... will "went all 2020" replace "jump the shark" or just be a new, higher level of the concept?
    I think "20/20 Vision - Didn't See That Coming"

2020 has been deemed the 5th most significant year in human history - and that was as of a few months ago.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

15+ Year Old Account
    I really doubt he has it, likely using it as an excuse to not do the debates.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slirith View Post
    I really doubt he has it, likely using it as an excuse to not do the debates.
    Last thing he needs is this during the final stretch to the elections.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1308793235805007874

Man, Fauci seems like he's getting pretty fed up with idiots like Rand Paul constantly lying and intentionally misconstruing data for political purposes.

Seriously, fuck Rand Paul.
    One thing I'll mention. Asian cultures already had mask wearing socially installed in their societies long before covid. So while they may not be physically more resilient to the disease, as societies, they are far more resilient than our's, which literally has people who think it is their god given right to spray droplets on whoever they want.
    Last edited by Fincayra; 2020-10-02 at 08:10 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

10+ Year Old Account
    Womp womp.

But I'm sure he can handle it, with his amazing genes and bleach injections.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

The sweet sweet taste of schadenfreude.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

I like presidents who don't get infected.

Last edited by szechuan; 2020-10-02 at 09:59 AM.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

How old is Trump?
    The chance of dying at his age is crazy high.

He is making fun of the people who got it.
    Now he got it himself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    He’s 74 year old
    The way the media spins it, its more like propaganda and he probaly doesnt even have it. Since there is election, having himself more in the light is easier to get voted.
    He did same before.
    Unless we see the guy in bed and in hospital, its realy had to belive it.
    I dont think i seen a single image of Boris Johnson being in hospital at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I’m willing to bet he’ll be okay, followed by him addressing the US about how he told us all it wasn’t that serious, resulting in Trump followers being even more careless.
    Trump is at High Risk dying from COVID.

10+ Year Old Account
    He will make it just fine.

He has access to top notch medical team that will dance around him 24/7 if needed. People who die of COVID usually either have preconditions or not sufficient medical assistance in the overwhelmed hospitals. Old age is for certain a big risk, but unlike some Bob and Jane from NY thrown on some bed in hospital waiting for their turn, he will have everything and more.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    The way the media spins it, its more like propaganda and he probaly doesnt even have it.
    That's just a baseless conspiracy theory.

Him actually catching it is not something unthinkable there, considering the track record.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    He has access to top notch medical team that will dance around him 24/7 if needed. People who die of COVID usually either have preconditions or not sufficient medical assistance in the overwhelmed hospitals. Old age is for certain a big risk, but unlike some Bob and Jane from NY thrown on some bed in hospital waiting for their turn, he will have everything and more.
    What was Trump brother’s cause of death?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    What was Trump brother’s cause of death?
    Enlighten me then, because it was not COVID-19.

Other than that, I'm not sure how it's relevant. His brother is not a frikkin' POTUS, with a full team of best doctors at call.

i have two questions

1. if trump dies, will we finally declare a real war on China?

2. if he dies, does Biden simply win?