7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grubenwolf View Post
    Yes, I am and yes, I did in fact get tested and I came out negative.

I just feel like everyone forgot that the common cold and even the regular flu still exists. I know the symptoms are very similar to covid but people have to stop being so paranoid about it. Not that you shouldn't take it seriously but I mean it's just a little ridiculous when you start feeling like you're in some post apocalyptic movie and people will look at you as if you're turning into a zombie because they simply sneezed or coughed. I mean no one acted this way about the normal influenza virus which kills people as well.

I think it's just that this virus has been politicized so much. The politicians are using this virus to gain power and instill fear into people and telling them that if you vote for them everything will go back to normal because they "have a plan".
    Based off of 2017 numbers, COVID would be the number 3 cause of death in the us right now. Meaning everything except cancer and heart disease has done less.

To you accept that we shouldn’t worry about the deaths caused by anything except for heart disease and cancer?

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/n...r68_09-508.pdf

Can we get off this disgusting myth that this is just like the flu?

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN26Y30C?il=0

The Eli Lilly therapy Trump is promoting has...problems.

Reposting here. The road to approved therapies and vaccinations is a slow one, and if companies are going to engage in shady behavior to push their drugs to market faster it'll only slow everything down when they're caught.

Like this.
    I work for a medical device manufacturing company and get audited like that all the time. The kind of thing they're talking about there is REALLY serious. Like, completely shut down the company because of fraud, safety violations, non-compliance to required industry standards, etc.... kind of serious. Traceability and audit trails (being able to see who did what, where, when why, and to what thing) are incredibly important as it shows you have control of your process, your people, your product, and that everything is properly documented. Without that, it's the equivalent of saying "because I said so" which does not fly even a little bit when it comes to the health and safety of the patients.

https://ktiv.com/2020/10/13/noem-say...ue-to-testing/

Republican governor blames "increased testing" for the surge in cases in South Dakota, even though hospitals are reporting an increase the number of covid patients they are caring for.

Because, again, one party in the US has no interest in taking this pandemic seriously, sadly.

https://ktiv.com/2020/10/13/noem-say...ue-to-testing/

Republican governor blames "increased testing" for the surge in cases in South Dakota, even though hospitals are reporting an increase the number of covid patients they are caring for.

Because, again, one party in the US has no interest in taking this pandemic seriously, sadly.
    So, they are following Trump all the way to the grave, aren't they?

still not wearing the mask, still healthy

WHAT'S UP GANG
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf the Happy Husky View Post

WHAT'S UP GANG
    Oh so you’re scum who doesn’t care about anyone else, including your own family.

WHAT’S UP?

WHAT'S UP GANG
    Well of course, you'd wear a muzzle instead.

Well....

Fuck the Netherlands....

7833 new cases.

And for the guy who said: ''measurements have to wait for 2 weeks to take effect''.

Its been week of 2 measures.

7+ Year Old Account
    Man, the Great Toilet Paper Shortage of 2020 seems so long ago...
    If that seems like a long time ago, this is also the year that Kobe Bryant died and the year that Qassem Soleimani was killed by an American airstrike. Feels like they happened years ago.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

10+ Year Old Account

WHAT'S UP GANG
    guys i'm playing in traffic on the interstate/highway/suburbs/urban area/freeway(based on population density of your area.) and still haven't been hit by a car!i'm doing fine here! no i love has been hurt by this!-your logic
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2020-10-15 at 04:23 PM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well tommorow a mask over the face is mandatory when outside lol. (that is usless if there is no person araund you)

I guess its time to stock up on candy, toilet paper, food and other shit before everything gets shut down again.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Well tommorow a mask over the face is mandatory when outside lol. (that is usless if there is no person araund you)

I guess its time to stock up on candy, toilet paper, food and other shit before everything gets shut down again.
    I don't see that happening in any US state.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    A streamer said it right....

“Insisting on your right to not wear a mask, while ignoring your responsibility to your fellow citizens to wear a mask, is how a child operates. It’s a preconventional sense of morality.” -MiltonTPike1
    And outdated way of thinking that's back in the 60s when America was more about contributing to society.
    "ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country."
    -----
    Blame capitalism and the idiocy of "free trade" for why things have changed to a more selfish business model.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    And outdated way of thinking that's back in the 60s when America was more about contributing to society.
    "ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country."
    -----
    Blame capitalism and the idiocy of "free trade" for why things have changed to a more selfish business model.
    Being shortsighted has nothing to do with capitalism. In fact, capitalism is best served by the forward thinkers and is, in fact, damaged by those who exist in a self-centered mentality.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Yep typical politicians panicking and "doing something" so others "feel safer".
    Whether it makes scientific sense or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Well it was suggested by this person:

However the real reason they do this so a country can fine people and get money back it lost.

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    Being shortsighted has nothing to do with capitalism. In fact, capitalism is best served by the forward thinkers and is, in fact, damaged by those who exist in a self-centered mentality.
    Facebook, Amazon, Google (Alphabet), Apple, are laughing at you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    *shrugs*
    Pretty much all cosmetic...sake of appearances. As posted earlier, it's just all about rearranging the furniture until either the Titanic sinks, or a lifeboat shows up with something resembling a cure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Facebook, Amazon, Google (Alphabet), Apple, are laughing at you.
    If you think those companies represent capitalism in its entirety, then you should have your head examined. I never claimed that capitalism implied morality, but neither is it inherently immoral. Not that those companies are all bad, either.

You might as well be saying "free will is bad because... Jeffrey Dahmer."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    If you think those companies represent capitalism in its entirety, then you should have your head examined. I never claimed that capitalism implied morality, but neither is it inherently immoral. Not that those companies are all bad, either.

You might as well be saying "free will is bad because... Jeffrey Dahmer."
    Didn't take you for someone that supports monopolies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't take you for someone that supports monopolies.
    I don't. But pretending that capitalism is inherently bad because it can lead to monopolies is being just as shortsighted as the mentality you claim to be against. It's hardly an all or nothing proposition. You can celebrate the good things about capitalism while working to block the bad. "Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils