Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    Or a scheme to show they have a scheme to scheme you?
    *shakes fist muttering*...godammit...

Quote Originally Posted by Flathet View Post
    Why do you think countries not considered developed can't store it cold enough?

You have kind of a skewed idea of countries that aren't considered developed.
    No, I really don't. Having lived in Africa for many years I know what its like there. I've not spent all my life in Sweden with its flawless infrastructure, tar roads, rails links, logistics and budgets.

Many countries people can't get enough food, they don't have access to healthcare, electricity or running water, yet you somehow think that a vaccine can pitch up in a place like that that has been kept at the temperature of an icecream?

And you call my knowledge skewed? Jesus fucking Christ.

strong immune system

yes u r right week immune system do not bear it. to strong the immune system we should avoid the fast food and use rrthe natural food and fruits to strong the immune system. strong immune system can defat the virus . fruits and fruits juices are best source of energy.

Quote Originally Posted by Flathet View Post
    African countries that are developing countries aren't the only developing countries.
    Thanks, Captain obvious, it was an example.

Reaping the fruits, I see...
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-55069040

Covid-19: US Supreme Court backs religious groups over New York caps
    The US Supreme Court has temporarily blocked New York from enforcing attendance limits at places of worship in areas hit hard by coronavirus.

In a 5-4 vote, the court ruled that the state's congregational cap violated rights to religious freedom.

In an unsigned order, it said the rules "single[d] out houses of worship for especially harsh treatment."

This was one of the first consequential rulings since conservative Justice Amy Coney Barrett was appointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Awesome. This decision effectively makes some fire safety codes invalid when it comes to churches. Pack 300 in a room designed for 50, they can’t stop you! I really hope the court gets expanded to save us from this insanity.
    I did not even think of that, but yeah, what is stopping them saying that? Faith is more important than some silly fire safety rules (or anything else of the sort) I guess :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slirith View Post
    Need to send out a Government paper that asks "Do you oppose the curfew/mask mandates?" if you answer yes, you get fined/increased taxes. Sorry, you can protest all you want but sometimes massive stupidity needs to be punished.
    No we have to think about the basic human rights of doing w/e you want even though it poses a massive public danger.
    This pandemic exposed the stupidity of the masses to an unprecedented level. About 50% don't want to be vaccinated and this will prolong the shitshow for another year.

Awesome. This decision effectively makes some fire safety codes invalid when it comes to churches. Pack 300 in a room designed for 50, they can’t stop you! I really hope the court gets expanded to save us from this insanity.

Justice Neil Gorsuch wrote of his ruling that it seemed contradictory to say it was unsafe to go to church but not to shop for a new bike.

"So, at least according to the Governor, it may be unsafe to go to church, but it is always fine to pick up another bottle of wine, shop for a new bike," Gorsuch wrote

-----
    If the governor wants restrictions then he needs to apply them equally.

Latvia is having fun time - previous record was 580 on Tuesday. Today we had 898 positive cases, with 11.2% infection rate.
    Someone stop this mad bus, I want to get off.

They were applied equally. See, you could go to church but the number of people allowed was limited to 10. Just like every other public gathering.

For reference: https://www.governor.ny.gov/sites/go...ryGuidance.pdf

Please show me where it says you can’t attend religious services at all.
    O but businesses open to the public are exempt?
    How the fuck do you imagine that's a good idea let alone fair and equal?

They weren’t. Unless they were essential businesses. Attending church in person isn’t essential for any religion. Or any person. You won’t die because you have to do virtual religious services. You very well may die if you can’t get food or drink.
    But the businesses that weren't affected weren't essential businesses, while the religious were.
    You citing what the governor wants...and what he wants to call "law." But he's stepping on federal law.
    Businesses will thank him for this weekend. Many of which I'm certainy won't be "essential."
    Last edited by Shadowferal; 2020-11-26 at 04:45 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    But the businesses that weren't affected weren't essential businesses, while the religious were.
    You citing what the governor wants...and what he wants to call "law." But he's stepping on federal law.
    Businesses will thank him for this weekend. Many of which I'm certainy won't be "essential."
    Yeah this isn't true at all. Not sure where you heard or read this but you are misinformed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    No we have to think about the basic human rights of doing w/e you want even though it poses a massive public danger.
    This pandemic exposed the stupidity of the masses to an unprecedented level. About 50% don't want to be vaccinated and this will prolong the shitshow for another year.
    I don't blame people who aren't part of any risk group for being more afraid of an insufficiently and hastily tested vaccine than a virus that has a << 1% chance to kill them.

Odd how you can limit the number of people inside a church because of fire code and safety....But limiting the # of people because of covid and a health safety is unconstitutional?

Hmmm, guess churches can now sue to ignore those codes as well next? Hell why not sue to get rid of all building codes? You know, separation of church and state!!

Man this new SCOTUS did not take long to prove everyone's fears about being religiously biased/controlled/pressured/etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Justice Neil Gorsuch wrote of his ruling that it seemed contradictory to say it was unsafe to go to church but not to shop for a new bike.

"So, at least according to the Governor, it may be unsafe to go to church, but it is always fine to pick up another bottle of wine, shop for a new bike," Gorsuch wrote

-----
    If the governor wants restrictions then he needs to apply them equally.
    the risk inside a church where you sit for long periods, sing and recite prayers out loud are a tad bit higher then a few minutes inside a wine/bike shop?

So then the bike shop should be allowed the same # of people inside as the church or its biased!! Forget fire code and calculations based on open space and building layout!!!!

You know not every restriction can be applied equally because of many variables right? Oh why do i have to have more exits then the little deli down the block!! Only two exits for the 6,000 seat mega church!!!
    Its unconstitutional to force them to have more than the deli!!!!!

They have a lot of work to do. Guess they have to get rid of all these groupings and make everyone equal
    Just wait till the deli needs to add a thousand different things to match the SAME requirements as a huge church!!

Why should that hazard waste/product company have more regulations then a church!!! Why have additional safety codes because things can explode!!!

Its almost like different businesses need different rules...shocking

https://up.codes/viewer/new_york_cit...assification#3

Assembly (see Section 303): Groups A-1, A-2, A-3, A-4 and A-5.
    Business (see Section 304): Group B.
    Educational (see Section 305): Group E.
    Factory and Industrial (see Section 306): Groups F-1 and F-2.
    High Hazard (see Section 307): Groups H-1, H-2, H-3, H-4 and H-5.
    Institutional (see Section 308): Groups I-1, I-2, I-3 and I-4.
    Mercantile (see Section 309): Group M.
    Residential (see Section 310): Groups R-1, R-2 and R-3.
    Storage (see Section 311): Groups S-1 and S-2.
    Utility and Miscellaneous (see Section 312): Group U.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

7+ Year Old Account
    Always fun when you argue from ignorance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Always fun when you argue from ignorance.
    Prove it.
    O wait another one that makes empty claims because you don't like the facts.
    You guys are no different than any radical...

The SC ruling wasn't different than when Ginsburg was on the bench earlier this year.
    But continue to post your own ignorance. It amuses me to see your ilk in the same boat with Trump and his toadies.

Prove it.

The SC ruling wasn't different than when Ginsburg was on the bench earlier this year.
    But continue to post your own ignorance. It amuses me to see your ilk in the same boat with Trump and his toadies.

umm it was the complete opposite 5-4 in favor of not striking down the rules.

In May and July, the Supreme Court narrowly rejected challenges to virus-related restrictions on churches in California and Nevada, with Chief Justice John Roberts joining the court’s Democratic appointees to stress that state and local governments required flexibility to deal with a dangerous and evolving pandemic.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

7+ Year Old Account
    Prove it.

“I know you are but what am I” was a bold choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

United Airlines charters flights to distribute Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine

United Airlines on Friday commenced charter flights to send doses of Pfizer and BioNTech's COVID-19 vaccine candidates for distribution, according to a report by the Wall Street Journal that cited people familiar with the matter.

Both companies are awaiting emergency use authorization after submitting a request to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) last week.

----

Prove it.

LMAO, SC leans republican now, it's no surprise that they favor the Powerful Hypocritical Religious Institutions with an Agenda that Supported a Corrupt and Immoral president because they're against Female Rights.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2020-11-28 at 05:49 AM.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.