Quote Originally Posted by gondrin View Post
    I'm going to use mine to increase my internet speed. US internet sucks.
    Fair warning: I've had my full dose for over a month now and can report no improvement in the quality, consistency, or speed of the 5G connection on my phone.

I feel like I've been swindled, bamboozled.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    If you find some nearby protesters, hang around them and ask if your presence has improved their 5G cell signals!
    no protestors in my neck of the woods as far as i know, but next time I go hiking in the mountains, I'll make sure to check if it improves my signal

still no cold symptoms yet. arm hurts like two horses kicked it this time. just took two advils, seems to dull it a bit, but still.. OUCH. morning cuddles with our new puppy are going to be.... interesting for the next few days (he is a big boy he still thinks he is a tiny bug that can fit into our laps and is a VERY enthusiastic cuddler...)

- - - Updated - - -

Fair warning: I've had my full dose for over a month now and can report no improvement in the quality, consistency, or speed of the 5G connection on my phone.

boooo did you have Pfizer or moderna?

Well, that is what happens when everyone is a guinea pig. Some get placebos, some don't. Have to read the very fine print. Might need a magnifying glass like Willy Wonka uses. /s

Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    arm hurts like two horses kicked it this time. just took two advils, seems to dull it a bit, but still.. OUCH.
    Double check with your doctor on that, I forget which painkiller it was but one of them can potentially reduce the efficacy of the vaccine a bit or something.

But yes, my second dose left me feeling like a wee lad after my brother gave me a wicked dead arm for the day of the shot and the day after. Hoping that keeping it moving helped it go away faster, otherwise it was just causing more pain for the sake of causing pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    boooo did you have Pfizer or moderna?
    Pfizer

Double check with your doctor on that, I forget which painkiller it was but one of them can potentially reduce the efficacy of the vaccine a bit or something.

But yes, my second dose left me feeling like a wee lad after my brother gave me a wicked dead arm for the day of the shot and the day after. Hoping that keeping it moving helped it go away faster, otherwise it was just causing more pain for the sake of causing pain.

Pfizer
    CDC says after is fine, but not right before the jab

Helpful Tips to Relieve Side Effects

Talk to your doctor about taking over-the-counter medicine, such as ibuprofen, acetaminophen, aspirin, or antihistamines, for any pain and discomfort you may experience after getting vaccinated. You can take these medications to relieve post-vaccination side effects if you have no other medical reasons that prevent you from taking these medications normally.

It is not recommended you take these medicines before vaccination for the purpose of trying to prevent side effects.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    It is not recommended you take these medicines before vaccination for the purpose of trying to prevent side effects.
    Ah, that sounds right. Knew there was something about this so I avoided altogether, glad it's just a risk if you take it beforehand.

i won such a huge battle at work thanks to my nano bots.

one of the anti vaxers nut jobs was bitching and moaning about the vax, the tracking chip and how evil 5g is.

i saw his phone on the table, picked it up and it was 5 fucking G. hahahah, he just walked away when i pointed it out.
    Bet his wife got him the phone and he was too stupid to realize it was 5G.

couple weeks later he still has the same phone.

I also yell "NanoBots Go!" when ever a new truck shows up to unload and "they" are around. You can just see the anger build up.

Oh and they all still have to wear mask while the rest of us go mask free.

I expect once the warehouse hits the normal 110-120 degree standard it does June-Sept they will quickly be on the vaccination line to get rid of those mask.

- - - Updated - - -

Ah, that sounds right. Knew there was something about this so I avoided altogether, glad it's just a risk if you take it beforehand.
    Yah i talked to a few doctors after my first shot. i thought i couldn't take them so i suffered after the first one (was bad cause i already had covid) till like day 2 when my doctor told me to take Advil. It was like night and day a few hours later, that was all it took.

I was ready for the second shot and took the advil 24 hours after the shot when the side effects peaked and it was soooooooooooooo much easier to get through them.

Both shots were still 9301935% less severe then actual covid.

I kind missed not having those fever hallucinations, breathing problems and planning my death by writing down all my user names and passwords for my financial accounts for my Ex/Daughter....and making a hospital go bag as i had 911 ready on my phone to hit send. /s

Now i don't need my phone to dial 911

GO GO NANO BOTS HOOOOOOOO!!!!
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Is that... Inspector Gadget, Transformers, and ThunderCats all in five words? Impressive.

That's a lot of mid-80's fun rolled into one phrase, that is. It's just missing G.I. Joe and He-Man to really round out the 1984 cartoon lineup. Maybe "YO, JOE, GO GO NANOBOTS HOOOOOO!!" would have been too much? Not sure how you'd get He-Man into that phrase, though...

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

10+ Year Old Account

Fully upgraded as of last Thursday. Coincidentally while cleaning up some stuff, I found my old Zune from 2007.
    Coincidence? I THINK NOT!
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Pfizer
    huh, maybe that's why you didn't get internet boost? maybe its only moderna that does that? :P

that said, serious talk -yeah, what he said. I waited until almost evening to take my advil as well, just in case (not full 24 hours, but I honestly don't handle pain at all so... ). definitely didn't take anything prior. now that it has kicked in, I feel much more human. still in pain, but not the "someone is continuously squeezing a giant bruise on my arm and progressively tightening the grip" bad

Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    Fully upgraded as of last Thursday. Coincidentally while cleaning up some stuff, I found my old Zune from 2007.
    Coincidence? I THINK NOT!
    Now you make me want to plug mine in and see if it still works...<3 my old Zune, especially gen 1 with those actual PHYSICAL BUTTONS.

That may be a fringe benefit of the vaccine: It can help you find old tech you thought you lost!

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Not sure what outliners have to do with literally every age group being susceptible to Covid. Please, stop spreading medical misinformation.
    What misinformation is that exactly...? It rarely even shows symptoms much less mild systems among the young. That's not misinformation barring extreme edge cases.

- - - Updated - - -

one of the anti vaxers nut jobs was bitching and moaning about the vax, the tracking chip and how evil 5g is.

i saw his phone on the table, picked it up and it was 5 fucking G. hahahah, he just walked away when i pointed it out.

I also yell "NanoBots Go!" when ever a new truck shows up to unload and "they" are around. You can just see the anger build up.

I expect once the warehouse hits the normal 110-120 degree standard it does June-Sept they will quickly be on the vaccination line to get rid of those mask.

- - - Updated - - -

Yah i talked to a few doctors after my first shot. i thought i couldn't take them so i suffered after the first one (was bad cause i already had covid) till like day 2 when my doctor told me to take Advil. It was like night and day a few hours later, that was all it took.

I was ready for the second shot and took the advil 24 hours after the shot when the side effects peaked and it was soooooooooooooo much easier to get through them.

I kind missed not having those fever hallucinations, breathing problems and planning my death by writing down all my user names and passwords for my financial accounts for my Ex/Daughter....and making a hospital go bag as i had 911 ready on my phone to hit send. /s

Did every one clap too?

It could be I'm just not around crazies so I'm not used to it but most people not getting it either have had bad experiences with rushed vaccines ( those admittedly stemed from military members) or simply wanted it to pass testing without having a waiver against possible complications.

I never really understood why people point to the crazies each side has as if that somehow offers anything more then a strawman.

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly, to really mess with them, tell them that the nanobots allow you to talk to the machines now and when they finally go all AI overlord, you won't be a target.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    @Krakan try to keep up kiddo.

And the word is outliers.
    I've not made either claim I am all for vaccines I have most of them. I simply see it as being prudent to take some level of caution with this specific one being rushed and not fully tested. As for down playing covid saying that beyond extreme edge cases it isn't overly harmful to the young 15-30ish isn't downplaying it...its accurately describing the reality of the situation. I wouldn't recommend anyone in one of the at risk categories skip the vaccine.

I wonder how long would there be those restrictions about the masks, they we need to wear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Protest in my country against it was pretty bad as you can see:

"Since the triumphant overflight of military aircraft during the 'victory over the epidemic' exactly one year ago, 4,265 people have died in Slovenia due to covid-19," the board reads.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Krakan View Post
    I've not made either claim I am all for vaccines I have most of them. I simply see it as being prudent to take some level of caution with this specific one being rushed and not fully tested. As for down playing covid saying that beyond extreme edge cases it isn't overly harmful to the young 15-30ish isn't downplaying it...its accurately describing the reality of the situation. I wouldn't recommend anyone in one of the at risk categories skip the vaccine.
    You mean like how long covid still effect a lot of them?

Bloodsail Admiral
    3+ Year Old Account
    I've heard the anti-vaxx argument that it needs to be tested for longer. It was tested. Scientists understand how it works. Literally anything in the world even tested for decades can be found to later cause disease in very rare cases, as has happened. Zantac (Rantadine) just to name a recent one. So time is not a magical protection against that happening. It's irrational to worry more about possible side effects in a vaccine that was tested, we know how it works the people pushing these theories don't, which is why they view it as a 'boogey man'. It's not like pharma companies mixxed random chemicals like alchemists trying to turn silver into gold until they found something that worked. 2 Billion people vaccinated, it's like .001% of those had any issues and maybe 3 globally died vs. millions DYING from Covid. So it's just not rational in any sense to be more worried about the vaccine than Covid.

It's going to be a harsh reality for anti-vaxxers. The real truth now in the US is 95% of people have stopped wearing masks altogether. Vaccinated people can be mask-less, but unvaccinated people aren't supposed to stop wearing masks even though it's abundantly clear that they are not. Covid-19 which has killed millions has not gone away, it's just that the portion of the population vaccinated is relatively safe from it. But with large numbers of people being bad, both refusing to get vaccinated AND stopping of mask wearing, they seem to not understand that the people that are most at risk are themselves. If you're walking around unvaccinated without a mask now, and worse yet going to bars, concerts, sports games, etc. you are basically begging to get it. God forbid if there is a worse variant, it will do a lot of harm to all those folks that refused to get vaccinated because a Facebook post told them it was bad. And not much empathy shown by those people for the millions that have died from it.

Also, Tucker Carlson can chill on his mandatory vaccination gaslighting. No one is required to get vaccinated. It's not mandatory. But, like anything, it may be required to do certain things because other people in certain circumstances don't want people very potentially infected and carrying the virus around them. Just like you have to wear a shirt and shoes to go into a business. Always ironic that the far-right is so huge on personal rights (anti-mask, anti gun control), but they are also always worried about what other people are doing with their bodies or in the bedroom. It's very selective freedoms that they want, never tell them what they can or can't do in the name of 'freedom', but they want to be able to dictate what other people can do in the name of religion. They believe others can't tell them to wear a mask to go into a store where shirts and shoes have been a requirement forever, but they should be able to control who other people can date or marry. Huh.

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    Is that... Inspector Gadget, Transformers, and ThunderCats all in five words? Impressive.

That's a lot of mid-80's fun rolled into one phrase, that is. It's just missing G.I. Joe and He-Man to really round out the 1984 cartoon lineup. Maybe "YO, JOE, GO GO NANOBOTS HOOOOOO!!" would have been too much? Not sure how you'd get He-Man into that phrase, though...
    "YO, JOE, GO GO NANOBOTS HOOOOOO!! I have the NanOhhhhPowaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh.

????

Yah its hard to fit him in.

my god the 80's media really fucked me up so deeply that its still controlling me decades later. Scary!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Krakan View Post
    What misinformation is that exactly...? It rarely even shows symptoms much less mild systems among the young. That's not misinformation barring extreme edge cases.

- - - Updated - - -

Did every one clap too?

It could be I'm just not around crazies so I'm not used to it but most people not getting it either have had bad experiences with rushed vaccines ( those admittedly stemed from military members) or simply wanted it to pass testing without having a waiver against possible complications.

I never really understood why people point to the crazies each side has as if that somehow offers anything more then a strawman.
    No 1980's slow clap to rounding applause, i was so disappointed since i was promised that would eventually happen to me in my lifetime

Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

"YO, JOE, GO GO NANOBOTS HOOOOOO!! I have the NanOhhhhPowaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh.

????

Yah its hard to fit him in.

my god the 80's media really fucked me up so deeply that its still controlling me decades later. Scary!

- - - Updated - - -

No 1980's slow clap to rounding applause, i was so disappointed since i was promised that would eventually happen to me in my lifetime

Well, here is a video to help you with the slow clap.

Maybe not the right moment yet.