Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Mechagnomes have a pretty awkward looking mount
    Chicken fried rice is delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    Want to know who bigger shitters are? The pigs who do nothing to help but are good at sniping into premade games. There is a reason we try to get them out. There is nothing elitist about it, we want our useful team mate in and the worthless shadow priest/ret paladin/level 51 fishing out. Ask me how many times we have tried to get a holy paladin or a mage who peels with good frost novas out. Zero. We even invited a pug hunter who layed frost traps well and actually helped. If you are worthless, yeah we are gonna try to remove you, why wouldn't we?
    How exactly does one snipe into a premade? How do they know when you queue? I'd wager most of the time it's just people queueing up normally for fun, to break up the monotony of leveling, or to do the victory quest to get a nice weapon to do 51-60, and you just shit on them for doing what the game allows most of the time. Fishing is dumb and yeah people shouldn't do it in AV that I can agree on, but if said person is at least trying to contribute it's a dick move to kick them.

On top of that, if you read anything in the link in the OP, you'd know it's a lot more than just kicking leeches.

And on top of that, it's not your Battleground. Players aren't meant to be able to control who enters and leaves, but people abuse systems and mechanics to make it happen because "muh premade". Players shouldn't be able to negatively effect the gameplay of others in such a way.

How do we know these silences aren't coming in from a previous report or reports made some time before the video you recorded? And you keep saying you're calling Blizzard or waiting for them to respond to a call, but Blizzard got rid of phone support awhile ago. I'm confused.

now i dont play classic anymore but didnt they make the brakets 51-59 and 60 into their own things?
    so if you premade a 60, there wouldnt be the low lvl ones people are so afraid of?

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    ok...... ignore all the other points and video evidence ¿¿¿¿¿
    Do the videos literally contain all of your play time? Because if they don't, I don't see the point of posting them. How do I know you're not being an asshole off video?

The post I replied to said you think you're getting reported because you "play with more people than most do".

Sorry, but i've seen these threads a million times. I don't buy that you're getting tons of random reports for literally no reason.

Take it up with Bliz. These kinds of posts aren't going to do anything but piss you off more, because we have no reason to believe you.
    Last edited by Hinastorm; 2020-01-27 at 05:49 AM.

Want to know who bigger shitters are? The pigs who do nothing to help but are good at sniping into premade games. There is a reason we try to get them out. There is nothing elitist about it, we want our useful team mate in and the worthless shadow priest/ret paladin/level 51 fishing out. Ask me how many times we have tried to get a holy paladin or a mage who peels with good frost novas out. Zero. We even invited a pug hunter who layed frost traps well and actually helped. If you are worthless, yeah we are gonna try to remove you, why wouldn't we?
    So not only are you the exact thing the person you responded to is talking about, but you're delusional to the point you think you're not.

I hope you get a good, long ban, complain about it on this forum, and I can bring this up to laugh at you because if anyone deserves a ban from WoW, it's people like you.

3 times in the first 10 years of playing starting day 1 Vanilla (for saying stuff like Poo) or asking people to "report" a afk player back in vanilla that counted as targeted harassment or something

15 times from WoD to the current day 6 were removed the rest upheld on nonsense reasons

wait.... 1 of the 15 times was legit i left a chat macro running by accident and it spammed the LFG channel 100% my own mistake so 1 time was a valid ban
    OT: I know that's it's possible someone could be this much of an asshole. I have to, the other person I quoted is exactly this type of human garbage, but it's also incredibly suspicious that it's always Daish with a new problem. 12 upheld bans on your account and you think it couldn't possibly be at least partially your fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinastorm View Post
    Do the videos literally contain all of your play time? Because if they don't, I don't see the point of posting them. How do I know you're not being an asshole off video?

The post I replied to said you think you're getting reported because you "play with more people than most do".

Sorry, but i've seen these threads a million times. I don't buy that you're getting tons of random reports for literally no reason.

Take it up with Bliz. These kinds of posts aren't going to do anything but piss you off more, because we have no reason to believe you.
    Here is the issue with your logic - the reason needs to be fair, not just a reason. For example, spam banning someone because you dont like priests. Thats a reason. Spam banning someone because they got loot you wanted - thats a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinastorm View Post

why would blizzard remove all 3 silences if something else was going on.........

im guessing if they are smart they will attempt to provoke the other player first to try and justify themselves
    That's how you do it! When someone pisses me off in game I prod at them until they say something I can report them for

- Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -updated 2/8/2019

Quote Originally Posted by Erwarth View Post
    Don't be a dick, don't get banned.
    Worked for 15 years
    It's just that simple

At this point you are known offender and like in any other thread you've made on this topic you again forget to mention that you deliberately act obnoxious to get a reaction, then get exactly what you had coming, then complain about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    "Say the line daish" hahaha what were you crying about in AV that got ppl to report you?
    The line is "Back to the tower, NOOBIES!"
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

Quote Originally Posted by BananaHandsB View Post
    How do we know these silences aren't coming in from a previous report or reports made some time before the video you recorded? And you keep saying you're calling Blizzard or waiting for them to respond to a call, but Blizzard got rid of phone support awhile ago. I'm confused.
    We don't. That's the whole point.
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    We don't. That's the whole point.
    we do? because they were all removed

i was silenced 3 times within a 24 hour period on the same account

we do? because they were all removed

i was silenced 3 times within a 24 hour period on the same account
    Yep, because you deserved it, that's the only explanation here

I'm guessing they instant reported you in your video because they recognised your name, and you snipe premades all day (looked at the comments on your reddit thread).

lol clicker.
    Last edited by Tekkommo; 2020-01-27 at 01:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaetha View Post
    So not only are you the exact thing the person you responded to is talking about, but you're delusional to the point you think you're not.

I hope you get a good, long ban, complain about it on this forum, and I can bring this up to laugh at you because if anyone deserves a ban from WoW, it's people like you.

OT: I know that's it's possible someone could be this much of an asshole. I have to, the other person I quoted is exactly this type of human garbage, but it's also incredibly suspicious that it's always Daish with a new problem. 12 upheld bans on your account and you think it couldn't possibly be at least partially your fault.
    I wont be banned from wow, so dont hold your breath. I hope you are the next person kicked out of AV by a premade though. Maybe get useful and one might invite you.

I wont be banned from wow, so dont hold your breath. I hope you are the next person kicked out of AV by a premade though. Maybe get useful and one might invite you.
    If you keep doing that you absolutely will, and I'll be right there waiting to laugh at you.

The automatic squelch from right-click reports has been in the game since May of 2007. It's core to Blizzard's CS operations, there's no way they're going to change it. They'll investigate and punish abuse on a case-by-case basis.

Pandaren Monk
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Yep, because you deserved it, that's the only explanation here
    Not gonna defend Daish in general, because don't know the history. However, if you're not gonna watch the videos to see what was happening, you can stop arguing from ignorance now. It's pretty clear what's going on, and it's toxic. If it continues, the perps can expect a long ass ban, to the tune of a few months. It happened before.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    I'm guessing they instant reported you in your video because they recognised your name, and you snipe premades all day (looked at the comments on your reddit thread).

lol clicker.
    Second time I've read this. How does one "snipe" a premade, exactly?