Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Thrall should lead the Forsaken. They live in Orgrimmar now anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by Black Goat View Post
    I want whatever you're smoking, because this is the worst level of speculation I can imagine.

You're not even listening to why Bolvar is a bad choice. You're just like, "Bolvar lead Scourge. Bolvar can lead Forsaken. Herp, derp."
    That's because I'm not convinced the reasons for Bolvar not to be are good enough. But I do acknowledge they are valid enough.

For me, Bolvar is a good enough guy, and suited to lead an Undead faction that's not evil. If you don't want the horde to be the evil faction, Sylvanas in her current form makes a better Lich Queen, and Bolvar an undead leader for the faction. Calia makes sense as an allied race leader, but she could also work as the Forsaken leader.

I think people think he is a bad choice because they still think of him as alliance. And that's it. Bolvar became Lich King, with no more action involved unless you played a DK in Legion.. and I think that is the main reason, they're not really factoring he is not alliance but the undead ruler. Sylvanas had a lot more of her shown after she transitioned, so people think of her in her current capacity.

I find he is a familiar and powerful enough replacement, and when I consider who he actualy is now, Id on't have an issue reconcile him with the undead.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Martymark View Post
    Thrall should lead the Forsaken. They live in Orgrimmar now anyway...
    THey do live there, but I ohpe blizzard gives them their own home.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    Yet thru all your handwaving and stammering you continue to evade/ignore/refuse to answer a simple question... WHY Would Bolivar WANT to lead the Forsaken?

Suited you say? Suited to order them to their deaths for what they did to him.

It's not that he's a BAD choice... He's probably one of the worst choices in all of Warcraft history to lead the very people that are responsible for his disfigurement, and his capture and torture at the hands of the Lich King.

Yes, yes, I know you are going to start waving your arms about saying 'he's perfect for the job'...
    Last edited by Seranthor; 2020-01-22 at 05:02 PM.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Nothing really points this way, and the story quests all seem to be leading to a Calia Forsaken faction of some kind... Possibly even an Alliance faction (Calia/Derek Proudmoore) and a Horde faction (Voss?), that part is unclear, and I only mention the possibility because she walks away with the undead sentinels and I'm not sure where they go or if that is implying they return with her. Most likely scenario seems to be that Calia takes control.
    Last edited by yamix; 2020-01-22 at 05:13 PM.

That's because I'm not convinced the reasons for Bolvar not to be are good enough. But I do acknowledge they are valid enough.

For me, Bolvar is a good enough guy, and suited to lead an Undead faction that's not evil. If you don't want the horde to be the evil faction, Sylvanas in her current form makes a better Lich Queen, and Bolvar an undead leader for the faction. Calia makes sense as an allied race leader, but she could also work as the Forsaken leader.

I think people think he is a bad choice because they still think of him as alliance. And that's it. Bolvar became Lich King, with no more action involved unless you played a DK in Legion.. and I think that is the main reason, they're not really factoring he is not alliance but the undead ruler. Sylvanas had a lot more of her shown after she transitioned, so people think of her in her current capacity.

I find he is a familiar and powerful enough replacement, and when I consider who he actualy is now, Id on't have an issue reconcile him with the undead.

- - - Updated - - -

Dude shut up, you dont know what you are talking about, your line of thinking is pretty much: "oh i like it then it totally makes sense and must happen", the thing is, it doesnt make sense!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    Yet thru all your handwaving and stammering you continue to evade/ignore/refuse to answer a simple question... WHY Would Bolivar WANT to lead the Forsaken?

Suited you say? Suited to order them to their deaths for what they did to him.

It's not that he's a BAD choice... He's probably one of the worst choices in all of Warcraft history to lead the very people that are responsible for his disfigurement, and his capture and torture at the hands of the Lich King.

Yes, yes, I know you are going to start waving your arms about saying 'he's perfect for the job'...
    Oh come on Seranthor, given what the scourge did worse and he leads them.

The reason i want him is becasue he is the Lich King, and it fits that a Lich King should lead the undead forsaken. Besides, I think motivated to prevent them from ever becoming Sylvanas or anything terrible fits Bolvar.. I mean that's why he took up the crown in the first place,

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh come on Seranthor, given what the scourge did worse and he leads them.

The reason i want him is becasue he is the Lich King, and it fits that a Lich King should lead the undead forsaken. Besides, I think motivated to prevent them from ever becoming Sylvanas or anything terrible fits Bolvar.. I mean that's why he took up the crown in the first place,
    Since you seem distracted by words... I'll be really short with you.

WHY WOULD BOLIVAR WANT TO LEAD THE FORSAKEN?

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Nope. He's Bolvar the Bitch King now.

Useless character.
    VOTING IS MOB RULE AND MOB RULE IS MEDIA RULE AND
    MEDIA RULE IS CORPORATE RULE

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, he doesn't make much sense as the leader of the Forsaken. I was thinking they could have some sort of redeeming arc for Nathanos where he goes against Sylvanas and earns the respect of the Forsaken people.

WoW is so short on characters anymore since they've killed off pretty much everyone and anyone who is still alive has become a useless turd like Thrall. So it's kinda hard to replace these major characters that have been so iconic throughout the whole Warcraft franchise.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

- - - Updated - - -

Except he's not the ruler of the undead. He's the ruler of the Scourge.

The Forsaken killed him. The Plague killed him that was unleashed by members of the Forsaken race.

The only reasoning you've offered, which is extremely frustrating to watch you say the same thing over and over, is that he is "the ruler of the undead". If you're going to say the dozen or so reasons you've been presented with aren't good enough, let me tell you, your reasoning for him being their leader is as flimsy as it gets. You're either trolling or you're not reading people's responses to you. Whichever, I think you're not here to have a discussion at all or else you'd actually counter our points instead of repeating yourself over and over.

You're blatantly ignoring that he also no longer has the Helm of Domination, which allowed him the control of the Scourge in the first place. Unless the Helm is reforged, he's kind of up the creek without a paddle. He's just a burnt reanimated corpse now.
    Last edited by Black Goat; 2020-01-27 at 01:37 AM.